Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

  • The individual characters

  • Moments when the guild is together

  • The storytelling and plot twists

  • Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

  • Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

  • The feels

  • The fights/battles

  • The character designs/appearance

  • The villains

  • The comedy

  • The fanservice

  • The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

  • Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

  • The anime

  • Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

  • Mashima's art/twitter


Results are only viewable after voting.

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Atomicus @Kantos gtfo guys :gtfo

this is badass



who is Acnologia??? who is Gray???? who is Laxus????

where are you at boys :cheez
Hmm, why have you posted the pictures of a monkey, Jean?

Or are you trying to say a monkey is greater than Acnologia and Gray, you pleb? :kappa
 

Kantos

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2016
Messages
506
Reaction score
1,498
Age
35
Country
Canada
@Atomicus @Kantos gtfo guys :gtfo

this is badass




who is Acnologia??? who is Gray???? who is Laxus????

where are you at boys :cheez
Bitch plz, Majin vegeta>>>>>>>>>>Goku

Infact Mystic Gohan/SSJ 2 kid Gohan>>>>>Goku

Only good version of Goku is Vegetto or Goku Black (altho technically it aint him) :hee
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm going to name 3 unpopular choices:

1) Gajeel's DF (still don't think this was DF but let's call it DF)
2) Dimaria's Chronos TakeOver
3) Lucy's stardresses

Everytime i see Freed's transformation i'm hyped, i have no idea why. He's weaker than most people in that list like Dragon Slayers etc, but for some reason i love his transformation. Honorable mentiion for him.
But this is "best looking transformation", so he doesn't make the top three for me.
Lucy on the other hand... :cheez I like his stardresses design, and i'm looking forward to seeing the rest of them.
Chronos was epic when the takeover was introduced. Seriously though, if you're telling me you weren't hyped when you saw that, i won't believe you.
Gajeel's transformations in general always make him so badass, i love seeing him going in another mode.
 

Kantos

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2016
Messages
506
Reaction score
1,498
Age
35
Country
Canada
^Btw Takuan, don't think I forgotten.

I still have to respond to you in the Gray thread. :cool:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
haha I agree.

though Goku on Namek is the best Goku I've seen in the entire series.

on topic, I choose Gray demonizing, Mirajane's Takeovers and Wendy's Dragon Force.
Yea SSJ Namek Goku is the best Goku, along with Vegetto (which is 50 percent Goku), and someone based off of Goku (Goku Black)

Good choices.:hip
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I voted Acno's first. The dragon form is fantastic. It was harder for the other votes, but Gray demonising was deserving. Especially with the hair slicked. Lucy got my other vote with her Sagitarius and Scorpio forms.

Wendy's DF is probably my favourite aesthetically. Even when she enchanted Erza's sword it looked cool. All DF's are pretty sweet tbh. Just gotta see that Laxus DF...
 

Biri Biri

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
303
Reaction score
1,267
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I'd always liked Loke's outfit in his spirit form.


A simple but sharp and elegant suit, with shades and rings. Now that is suave.
 

Xaos sama

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
147
Reaction score
440
Country
Casterly Rock
Gray takes this, not only the tansformation but overall Des gray got the best design in the whole serie imo...

Lord august is a close second tho.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Df Natsu and Lucy star dresses are the best.

Nothing special about the others, So i won't use my third vote.
 

EmberSpirit

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
1,453
Country
Fire Nation
Df Natsu and Lucy star dresses are the best.

Nothing special about the others, So i won't use my third vote.
So true. They are definitely the best design choice, unlike anything else Hiro Mashima has come up with.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Unforgettable

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
398
Reaction score
759
Age
36
Country
Abu Dhabi
I voted for dimaria & August
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Not a one-liner.
Because this is a thing 'not a one-liner', I'll just address this now. Also @Atomicus

New rule
Spamming is prohibited. Posts containing reaction images, single words such as “GREAT!” will be deleted, as will any one line post that does not add to the discussion/topic. Use the quoting or edit function where possible, to avoid double-posting.
Previously the rule was 'one line posts are not recommended'. The amendment does give more scope, so one-liners are fine if they're relevant. Also using the 'not a one-liner' tag doesn't buy an immunity if the actual one-liner is irrelevant or against the rules.

So if there is some confusion, or apprehension based on previous dealings with this rule, I hope this explanation is sufficient.
Of course if 'not a one-liner' is just for a bit of fun, or homage to an old rule :kappa then have at it :hi
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I thought you replied to my reply on your thread at Domas Flau and was like "Senpai finally noticed me!", but suddenly I got into this post :huh:
God darn it Brandish, I'm gonna shoot someone if you don't notice me :arf:handgun
I can be a yandere too y'know :guns
This post would get deleted in no time if it is like this so I'll add something about FT:doge
A list about our favorites from Team Natsu :
1-Gray
2-Lucy
3-Wendy
4-Erza
5-Natsu & Carla & Happy
 

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I thought you replied to my reply on your thread at Domas Flau and was like "Senpai finally noticed me!", but suddenly I got into this post :huh:
God darn it Brandish, I'm gonna shoot someone if you don't notice me :arf:handgun
I can be a yandere too y'know :guns
This post would get deleted in no time if it is like this so I'll add something about FT:doge
A list about our favorites from Team Natsu :
1-Gray
2-Lucy
3-Wendy
4-Erza
5-Natsu & Carla & Happy
Nice list i want to add my too :3c
1-Lucy :x3
2-Gray
3-Happy
4-Natsu
5- Carla
6-Wendy/Erza
 

xXCHILLEYXx

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2016
Messages
235
Reaction score
692
Age
28
Country
Canada
I thought you replied to my reply on your thread at Domas Flau and was like "Senpai finally noticed me!", but suddenly I got into this post :huh:
God darn it Brandish, I'm gonna shoot someone if you don't notice me :arf:handgun
I can be a yandere too y'know :guns
This post would get deleted in no time if it is like this so I'll add something about FT:doge
A list about our favorites from Team Natsu :
1-Gray
2-Lucy
3-Wendy
4-Erza
5-Natsu & Carla & Happy
Oh we doing lists, I always wanted to do one lol. Here's my list XD -
1-lucy (I feel that she is the only one in the group who got really good character development)
2-Natsu (because E.N.D)
3-wendy/grey (I like Wendy, but not as much as the others. I really like grey's character, but he was really annoying this Arc)
4-happy/carla (don't really like the exceeds besides Lily)
5-Erza (you know why XD)
 
Top