High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

Ah, nice. How bad is it in Ohio (?)? All we have is the cold. Some snow too but that's not enough. :(
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

Why a potato?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

Why the heck not?!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

What the heck for?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

What the heck not for?!

Also, after I started using MangaFox on this computer, and on last Tuesday, the computer said it got infected with over 10 different viruses. X_X WTF MF? Even if it's the school computer, it's still harsh. I wonder if NoScript would have helped.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

MangaFox is wack yo.

That website has too many bugs and issues. It was even worse before they started to remove all those licensed titles. You use firefox right? and you don't have the NoScript add on!? :fail
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

Ah, nice. How bad is it in Ohio (?)? All we have is the cold. Some snow too but that's not enough. :(
It's not that bad in area right now (the sun melted some of the snow) but some of the roads are icy. I do know that there was a snowstorm in southern Ohio today and a lot of school districts either canceled or delayed schools. I think we're expecting snow this weekend as well.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

MangaFox is wack yo.

That website has too many bugs and issues. It was even worse before they started to remove all those licensed titles. You use firefox right? and you don't have the NoScript add on!? :fail
Not at school, no. I use NoScript at home though, although there was a period where I didn't cuz of the stupid addon failing. <_< NoScript is sexy.

It's not that bad in area right now (the sun melted some of the snow) but some of the roads are icy. I do know that there was a snowstorm in southern Ohio today and a lot of school districts either canceled or delayed schools. I think we're expecting snow this weekend as well.
Ah, gotcha. Stay safe and don't slip!
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

Heheh, "snow". I was at the beach the other day. XD

Your country is so backward. :hurr
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

Heheh, "snow". I was at the beach the other day. XD

Your hemisphere is so backward. :hurr
Fixed. We got snow here too. Not much, but still.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

Heheh, "snow". I was at the beach the other day. XD

Your country is so backward. :hurr
Aussie fails. Snow is awesome.

Hell, even 20-30 degrees Fahrenheit doesn't affect me badly anymore. Or it's just the hot drink I drank that sustained me.
It's a bitch on the hands and face though.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

What's up with the new thread title?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

Just what it says. I like to dance in the bathroom with a mirror.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

It's like you make fun of yourself -_-;
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

inorite?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

inorite? I approve.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

That stopped being funny a long time ago.... Move on to something else.

[kaiten]Sahu and Goody were amused. My audience is more high minded than you.[/kaiten]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Potato Up Your Nose

Aussie fails. Snow is awesome.

Hell, even 20-30 degrees Celcius doesn't affect me badly anymore. Or it's just the hot drink I drank that sustained me.
Fixed.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I like to dance in the bathroom. "I AM A DISCO DANCER!"

No. Fahrenheit, you witch, Fahrenheit. It owns Kelvin and Celsius. Use Fahrenheit plz. <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top