Re: Potato Up Your Nose
Ah, nice. How bad is it in Ohio (?)? All we have is the cold. Some snow too but that's not enough.
Ah, nice. How bad is it in Ohio (?)? All we have is the cold. Some snow too but that's not enough.



It's not that bad in area right now (the sun melted some of the snow) but some of the roads are icy. I do know that there was a snowstorm in southern Ohio today and a lot of school districts either canceled or delayed schools. I think we're expecting snow this weekend as well.Ah, nice. How bad is it in Ohio (?)? All we have is the cold. Some snow too but that's not enough.![]()
Not at school, no. I use NoScript at home though, although there was a period where I didn't cuz of the stupid addon failing. <_< NoScript is sexy.MangaFox is wack yo.
That website has too many bugs and issues. It was even worse before they started to remove all those licensed titles. You use firefox right? and you don't have the NoScript add on!?![]()
Ah, gotcha. Stay safe and don't slip!It's not that bad in area right now (the sun melted some of the snow) but some of the roads are icy. I do know that there was a snowstorm in southern Ohio today and a lot of school districts either canceled or delayed schools. I think we're expecting snow this weekend as well.

Fixed. We got snow here too. Not much, but still.Heheh, "snow". I was at the beach the other day. XD
Your hemisphere is so backward.![]()
Aussie fails. Snow is awesome.Heheh, "snow". I was at the beach the other day. XD
Your country is so backward.![]()

Fixed.Aussie fails. Snow is awesome.
Hell, even 20-30 degrees Celcius doesn't affect me badly anymore. Or it's just the hot drink I drank that sustained me.