Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It also just made me think that I'd make a hostkilled player's body be "removed from the game" as well rather than allow it to be used by Mort/SM/Necro. Just to make a further point that hostkills are bad.
Hmmm that's kinda penalizing the living players further (instead of the HKd one) imo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh is this the pre-post-game?
Don't think so? He's just asking about the role.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Hmmm that's kinda penalizing the living players further (instead of the HKd one) imo.
That's how it should be imo. Hostkills already unceremoniously remove the player from the game without triggering its role effects, makes sense that you can't expect to be useful in "hostdeath" either.

Hostkills aren't and shouldn't ever be seen as a way to quit the game when you've had enough. There might be less malicious intent behind some than others, which are fueled more by frustration than a desire to ruin the game for everyone else, but it's still spitting on the game and the hosts rather than any player who made you tilt.


Don't think so? He's just asking about the role.
Yeah...
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
A rowdy bunch indeed...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thread Closed​
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Since there was an.. unusual occurence this day phase, I believe it requires some serious addressing before we move on:

ahem
hostkilled










So, anyways
Votekill Vandred
vote kill vandred
!Votekill Vandred
!votekill Vandred
votekill Vandead
Votekill Vandred
Votekill Van
Vandred >>> x6 ( organizized, digitaldude, Sakura, Grysun, Gnut, Lambu, Farfalla )

Vandred ( Mafia Escort )

Sad to see such a beautiful one go, but sometimes, it's like that.

Night 6 Starts Now
I have a feeling one last lovely passenger wants to send herself off... the right way.
Countdown Timer​
--- Double Post Merged, ---

END OF THE NIGHT


After the Flying Pussyfoot’s journey came to a close,


One freight-hopper makes a reappearance from the dead


Raven has resurrected



One strong yet heartbroken girl’s ride came to an end...



Belserion ( Noble ) (Threesome Candidate)



And, perhaps for the mafia he never got to join...


For innocent passengers aboard...


Or perhaps just for himself...


Another broken hearted passenger with nothing else left to live for asked me to do.. One final job...


So I did.


GrySun ( Nercomancer )

One last passenger has shown up dead.




And so, after the brief investigation opened by the Badass Cowgirl,

The foiling of Santa Claus’ terrorist bomb plot,

The abrupt ending of some apprenticeship and mentorship programs

A noble helped clean up crime

And a couple lives came to an end... and sometimes found new beginnings,

The Flying Pussyfoot finally made it to the station.



Though worn and torn, the passengers looked around at the aftermath on the train and the new future out the doors in front of them and they knew...


They made it.



Nice / @Farfalla ( Spy )


Keith / @digitaldude ( Bulletproof Townie )


Czeslaw / @Hll ( Mason )


Bartolo / @gnut ( Apprentice )


Rachel / @Raven ( Mason )

Miria / @SirSamuel016 (Badass Cowboy)
Lost a Duel Day 1
Goose / @pudgiePenguin (Mason Recruiter) Died Night 1
Luck / @Evil3ye (Spy) Died Night 1
Maiza / @Copy Panda (Pirate) Died Night 1
Lua / @Crescent Jinx (Mortician) (Super Mason) Hostkilled Day 2
Dallas / @Goodboy (Detective) Died Night 2
Firo / @Demonspeed (Doctor) Died Night 3
Szilard / @desin24 (Prostitute) Lynched Day 4
Gustav / @Lambu (Jesus) Died Night 4 and Revived Day 6
Isaac / @Shad (Super Mason Bomb Defuser) Died Night 4
Graham / @GrySun (Necromancer) Died Night 6





TOWN WINS!





With just two days to spare til Christmas, the game has come to a close. I can’t imagine it went how anyone would have expected at the start. There were some funny moments, tense ones, big victories, big losses, some salt, mistakes made, some salt, lessons learned, and, hopefully, some interesting experiences together before the holidays. Regardless, from me and Asako to everyone that played:



 
Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Through the time slowly fading, I knew i will get a smite.
I had faith in my reason and i knew how to stand and fight.
You think my body died through a hurricane.
No one expected my return and you are going insane.

Alright! I guess my 1000 IQ play made everyone go crazy, which make sense because most of you don't have rational thinking, No offense! long story short, The Mafia thought i'm a free kill so they went after me but i used my elixir and was one step ahead. I will tell you how i got the elixir and all my actions, Every answer you need, you will find here in detail, So you have to focus because i'm not going to repeat myself.

We started as 3 masons, Me, Penguin and Hll. On N1 we agreed to perform 2 things, Penguin will go for the recruit, while me and Hll go for the ritual. I found myself alone doing the ritual while Hll was afk and Penguin was picking someone from the list i gave him so when i asked Hll why he didn't perform the ritual on N1, He told me he was busy. From this point, I knew he can't be fully trusted so i decided to split. By split i mean, Having 2 private messages, one with the mason chat and the other one privately with sonsofdaws for the actions.

On N2, I didn't have to hide my action, So i registered it in the mason chat so we both performed the ritual, On N3 i intended to make drama with the hosts and i'm sorry daws for being abit hard on you, I wanted to make it real as possible. I made it look like i lost interest and skipped a night action but i didn't. I registered my action on N3 at the split private chat with daws which was my 3rd ritual.

On N4 my elixir is completed and i planned to have it for myself but Lambu claimed Jesus on D4 (which was a very very bad move btw) and i had to fix the damage that he did and use my RT on him to check his role and it worked. I did register it on mason chat so Hll can see it so i can support later, I did it in the last 2 min tho for more security, I found some of you doubt that i did the kill, you have here Hll confirming it.

Also on D4, Lambu was challenging me, He thought i didn't see Hll as a possible Mafia mason, That's why i told him to remember the DATE of his post because after the game, I will post the screen shots with daws that confirm that i doubt Hll and it was before he even brought it up which is supported by DATE That would make look like an ass, I just wanted him not to think low of people because they are new.
check it out here


After i covered my actions from Hll, It would only make sense to type what i did on the mason chat not what i actually did on the private chat with daws. On D5 i said i fought with hosts which is true but i also made an action.

Quick recap on night actions
N1 -> Ritual
N2 -> Ritual
N3 -> Ritual
N4 -> Elixir ready, killing lambu
N5 -> Drink


Why i did all that? see here my objective is quite clear, To make mafia waste an action on me and to make the Mafia believe that i'm not safe since they think my elixir is not ready and i should be the most easy target for them, My plan successfully executed and i achieved it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

well, we won, I wasted 30min doing that post. :nah
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Through the time slowly fading, I knew i will get a smite.
I had faith in my reason and i knew how to stand and fight.
You think my body died through a hurricane.
No one expected my return and you are going insane.

Alright! I guess my 1000 IQ play made everyone go crazy, which make sense because most of you don't have rational thinking, No offense! long story short, The Mafia thought i'm a free kill so they went after me but i used my elixir and was one step ahead. I will tell you how i got the elixir and all my actions, Every answer you need, you will find here in detail, So you have to focus because i'm not going to repeat myself.

We started as 3 masons, Me, Penguin and Hll. On N1 we agreed to perform 2 things, Penguin will go for the recruit, while me and Hll go for the ritual. I found myself alone doing the ritual while Hll was afk and Penguin was picking someone from the list i gave him so when i asked Hll why he didn't perform the ritual on N1, He told me he was busy. From this point, I knew he can't be fully trusted so i decided to split. By split i mean, Having 2 private messages, one with the mason chat and the other one privately with sonsofdaws for the actions.

On N2, I didn't have to hide my action, So i registered it in the mason chat so we both performed the ritual, On N3 i intended to make drama with the hosts and i'm sorry daws for being abit hard on you, I wanted to make it real as possible. I made it look like i lost interest and skipped a night action but i didn't. I registered my action on N3 at the split private chat with daws which was my 3rd ritual.

On N4 my elixir is completed and i planned to have it for myself but Lambu claimed Jesus on D4 (which was a very very bad move btw) and i had to fix the damage that he did and use my RT on him to check his role and it worked. I did register it on mason chat so Hll can see it so i can support later, I did it in the last 2 min tho for more security, I found some of you doubt that i did the kill, you have here Hll confirming it.

Also on D4, Lambu was challenging me, He thought i didn't see Hll as a possible Mafia mason, That's why i told him to remember the DATE of his post because after the game, I will post the screen shots with daws that confirm that i doubt Hll and it was before he even brought it up which is supported by DATE That would make look like an ass, I just wanted him not to think low of people because they are new.
check it out here


After i covered my actions from Hll, It would only make sense to type what i did on the mason chat not what i actually did on the private chat with daws. On D5 i said i fought with hosts which is true but i also made an action.

Quick recap on night actions
N1 -> Ritual
N2 -> Ritual
N3 -> Ritual
N4 -> Elixir ready, killing lambu
N5 -> Drink


Why i did all that? see here my objective is quite clear, To make mafia waste an action on me and to make the Mafia believe that i'm not safe since they think my elixir is not ready and i should be the most easy target for them, My plan successfully executed and i achieved it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

well, we won, I wasted 30min doing that post. :nah
Hey you did make mafia waste an action so your post matter
Doesn't matter if game ended

Also MVP of the game was gry
Well not like it matters with all scums throwing
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I got hostkilled :faint
Someone troll killed you
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Hey you did make mafia waste an action so your post matter
Doesn't matter if game ended

Also MVP of the game was Raven
Well not like it matters with all scums throwing
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Someone troll killed you
Fixed
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Btw gry the reason you're MVP is that you're the reason mafia keep failing their kills
You managed to stop 3 kills (I'm including shad block with you as it was a team play)
And you confirmed shad
And finally stayed alive till right before the end and then died as always :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top