Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
While the mafia seems pretty burned at the moment, the town roles look a bit overkill to me. Innocent Child, Prosecutor, several investigating roles, Masons... I'm not exactly a fan of the odds here.
Eh, if they play bad enough to all be apparent by Day 3, even if we're all vanillas it changes little.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And Farf outed herself very much as Doctor...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

!votekill Demonspeed
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Digitaldude >>> x5 ( MarmaladeSky [ #461 ] , Demonspeed [ #441 , #465 ] , Desin24 [ #456 , #466 ] , Shad [ #452 , #468 ] , Anonymous Vote )
Most important, and silly, quote of the game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

"DD is biding for time with Innocent Child claim" - Demonspeed 2021
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ok I'm done finding it hilarious, moving on.

Anyone else got useful info to share based on night?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

10 players left, most likely 3 mafia vs 7 town. Doubt we can do much to prevent kills at this rate, so gotta do some clean lynches.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Shad I really didn't think you'd be mafia boss, I had a big hunch you were mafia, but thought even if you weren't, you'd be a good mafia escape goat for a lynch (because they'd bully you for laying low), but after some thought, in the end of the day the prosecutor confirms a townie (whether it's them or the person they mark), so I thought it would be smart to use it earlier than later and confirm townies already. Hope you're fine, and that you have more time next :verily

And Farf outed herself very much as Doctor...
:emocat Did she? If we have dets still, sure hope they confirmed their sanity last night.

Demon vote on DD was indeed strange. he has to explain himself.

Votekill Demonspeed

and after reading about my character, I see how fitting prosecutor role is :zomg

Also, that mafia noble did his best to lynch DD... So besides boss, mafia has a noble, I wonder if they'd also have an escort and common member... Or a mafia mason.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Considering they didn't use it D1, my money's on Demon being the Mafia Noble.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Eh, if they play bad enough to all be apparent by Day 3, even if we're all vanillas it changes little.
I'm more worried about TPs of the sneaky variety, to be honest.

I mean, SS is the only one that's still missing from Daws's games, isn't it?


The other possibility I have in mind is... better, but still not good. Guess it's one problem at a time, anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, and I got no useful info for what it's worth.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Haha this game is so ez.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Demonspeed you lynched an Innocent Child :lmao Coordinated with Mafia Noble and Shad. Wp
I preffered to lynch DD over the others, it's as simple as that :hmph .
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Shad I really didn't think you'd be mafia boss, I had a big hunch you were mafia, but thought even if you weren't, you'd be a good mafia escape goat for a lynch (because they'd bully you for laying low), but after some thought, in the end of the day the prosecutor confirms a townie (whether it's them or the person they mark), so I thought it would be smart to use it earlier than later and confirm townies already. Hope you're fine, and that you have more time next :verily



:emocat Did she? If we have dets still, sure hope they confirmed their sanity last night.

Demon vote on DD was indeed strange. he has to explain himself.

Votekill Demonspeed

and after reading about my character, I see how fitting prosecutor role is :zomg

Also, that mafia noble did his best to lynch DD... So besides boss, mafia has a noble, I wonder if they'd also have an escort and common member... Or a mafia mason.
Why do you believe that DD should have been trusted? Simply because he claimed IC? In a short game making such claims to live longer wouldn't be strange at all. He was among the Sam voters.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Anyway, Vote kill Desin24.

I am the second Det:

  • N1: Guilty on Panda.
  • N2: Innocent on Desin.
And when you think about it Investigator makes no sense because there has been no hidden deaths so far. I can understand hiding it for a while but after his claim there is still nothing.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros

Day 3

Votes
( 10 / 10 )
​


MarmaladeSky >>> x0 ( )

GrySun >>> x0 ( )

Lady Pompom >>> x0 ( )

MarmaladeSky >>> x0 ( )

Asako >>> x0 ( )

Juviii >>> x0 ( )

Erinyes >>> x0 ( )

Copy Panda >>> x0 ( )

Vandred >>> x0 ( )

Demonspeed >>> x9 ( GrySun [ #481 ] , Lady Pompom [ #482 ] , Copy Panda [ #548 ] , Desin24 [ #582 ] , Erinyes [ #584 ] , Asako [ #586 ] , Juviii [ #508 , #591 ] , MarmaladeSky [ #603 ] , Anonymous Vote )

Desin24 >>> x2 ( Vandred [ #474 ] , Demonspeed [ #485 , #563 ] )


 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@desin24 anything you wanna say? Like, what happened there near the end? You and Shad voted DD together out of nowhere? Alongside Demon and Marm.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@MarmaladeSky @desin24 , can you explain why you voted DD when we could wait and see if he will be confirmed as innocent child?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I more like want to know what the heck demon planned with pushing DD lynch lat sec even tho he told us all he can confirm himself
Like dude what
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why do you believe that DD should have been trusted? Simply because he claimed IC? In a short game making such claims to live longer wouldn't be strange at all. He was among the Sam voters.
Boohoo if he was mafia he could been dead if we get no annocement
It was waiting game for him qnd his confirms why axe him before
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Eh, if they play bad enough to all be apparent by Day 3, even if we're all vanillas it changes little.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And Farf outed herself very much as Doctor...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

!votekill Demonspeed
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Most important, and silly, quote of the game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

"DD is biding for time with Innocent Child claim" - Demonspeed 2021
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ok I'm done finding it hilarious, moving on.

Anyone else got useful info to share based on night?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

10 players left, most likely 3 mafia vs 7 town. Doubt we can do much to prevent kills at this rate, so gotta do some clean lynches.
can't help but be a little surprised at how smug you are acting. Almost as if you are being a bit too sure YOU know who the mafia are so everyone should just listen to you. Mafia should from now on claim IC on Day 2 since it is obvious proof that the person is to be trusted and can not be doubted.

I said before that I don't believe Marm is mafia and that I did not want to vote for her (did so anyway to save my ass) so when I saw her vote for DD I decided to trust her and do the same. As for Shad and Demon? Demon knew I did not want to vote for Marm so I guess his plan worked in convincing me to vote for DD. With Shad, I guess they wanted to either create chaos or there is also the possibility that Marm is a lover and they knew I would still get lynched the next day so it works out. Demon's "detective claim" fits right in, doesn't it?

Also how long until the real detective comes out to challenge Demon? I'd say 1-hour max.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Asako did you use your role ? i wish you had stolen Farf's role, she said yesterday her role was spicy, and was therefore prime target for mafia.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I suppose you didn‘t use Pirate Asako?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
I more like want to know what the heck demon planned with pushing DD lynch lat sec even tho he told us all he can confirm himself
Like dude what
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Boohoo if he was mafia he could been dead if we get no annocement
It was waiting game for him qnd his confirms why axe him before
I understand being mad at me because he turned out to be IC, but that defense is ridiculous. So, when someone makes such claims he gets a free pass regardless of his actions? One of these days if I am Mafia I'll try claiming IC or Time Bomb and see what happens.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
can't help but be a little surprised at how smug you are acting. Almost as if you are being a bit too sure YOU know who the mafia are so everyone should just listen to you. Mafia should from now on claim IC on Day 2 since it is obvious proof that the person is to be trusted and can not be doubted.

I said before that I don't believe Marm is mafia and that I did not want to vote for her (did so anyway to save my ass) so when I saw her vote for DD I decided to trust her and do the same. As for Shad and Demon? Demon knew I did not want to vote for Marm so I guess his plan worked in convincing me to vote for DD. With Shad, I guess they wanted to either create chaos or there is also the possibility that Marm is a lover and they knew I would still get lynched the next day so it works out. Demon's "detective claim" fits right in, doesn't it?

Also how long until the real detective comes out to challenge Demon? I'd say 1-hour max.
And you‘re not insta-voting Demon because...? You don‘t sound convincing, neither does he. You people pulled quite the nonsense play.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I understand being mad at me because he turned out to be IC, but that defense is ridiculous. So, when someone makes such claims he gets a free pass regardless of his actions? One of these days if I am Mafia I'll try claiming IC or Time Bomb and see what happens.
It‘s objectively an awful play to lynch people with dead-end claims. You can argue this but you and desin are in the minority here.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Besides, the way you did the lynch makes it look a lot worse. Last few seconds, coordinated, all on DD.. :grumble
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@desin24 you claimed investigator ? so far theres no sign of janitor in the game. was it a desperate attempt to save your life ?
Lol, I claimed the role without much fuss, some time before the day ended. Not sure what the "desperation" should be. Why would mafia be pushing a lynch on me but kill using the janitor, proving that my claim is right?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I understand being mad at me because he turned out to be IC, but that defense is ridiculous. So, when someone makes such claims he gets a free pass regardless of his actions? One of these days if I am Mafia I'll try claiming IC or Time Bomb and see what happens.
I understand claiming something like bomb or doctor making people reluctant to vote, but there is a difference between claiming things they can’t prove and that they can, a mafia can easily say they are time bomb and got defused to escape, but it will not be proven until they die, but an innocent child would be confirmed by host, if he was mafia, we would grill him the day he said he would be confirmed, it would be a safe lynch.

That said, I can’t understand why you talk as if there is no difference between something that can be proved and sometthat cannot as if they are the same.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Besides, mafia noble vote usage on D2 but not D1 also confirms one or more DD voters are mafia, since Shad didn‘t die as Mafia Noble.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top