Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I been thinking about who to steal and i decided to steal marma role to confirm if she really RS considering gry spy won't work on her
And risk your life? That's one way to do it.
Sorry panda maybe i should have xD

Half assed math



So u think it's better I don't use it yet, boi am i ever going to use it with my pace of indicisiveness :XD
I give it more thought if I will use it or not but at least you know who i go for if i do
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yea I'm really bad at choicing one route with this role when there so many options to do :arf

you can potentially kill yourself and give us another mafia? probably depends on the remaining roles if it hurts or not. Noble has an extra vote but it should not matter as it would be 6 vs 2? unless we have lovers and it would be 2v1v5. Or we got a traitor and it's 3v5?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Don't use it on Marm. Use on Juviii or something
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Considering they didn't fully give up yet, they may have some hidden asset that they're placing their hopes on perhaps? Hard to tell.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait a minute. @Vandred why did you let Farfalla die? Don't tell me you of all people didn't see the blatant Doc hinting.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,890
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Because Juviii is more confirmed?

I would recommend on using it on with a more useful role though :3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Demon by the way
--- Double Post Merged, ---

*with “more useful” I’m not implying juvs’ role isn’t useful, I’m talking about mine lol
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Don't use it on Marm. Use on Juviii or something
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Considering they didn't fully give up yet, they may have some hidden asset that they're placing their hopes on perhaps? Hard to tell.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait a minute. @Vandred why did you let Farfalla die? Don't tell me you of all people didn't see the blatant Doc hinting.
Because you can easily confirm her, she can't fake mortician target if you check her
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,608
Gender
Female
Country
China
Vindo's BG claim is suspect btw, idk how many missing mafos are there but hes not off the list 🤔
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread closed.
​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

​
Demonspeed >>> x9 ( GrySun [ #481 ] , Lady Pompom [ #482 ] , Copy Panda [ #548 ] , Desin24 [ #582 ] , Erinyes [ #584 ] , Asako [ #586 ] , Juviii [ #508 , #591 ] , MarmaladeSky [ #603 ] , Anonymous Vote )

Desin24 >>> x2 ( Vandred [ #474 ] , Demonspeed [ #485 , #563 ] )

MarmaladeSky >>> x0 ( )

GrySun >>> x0 ( )

Lady Pompom >>> x0 ( )

MarmaladeSky >>> x0 ( )

Asako >>> x0 ( )

Juviii >>> x0 ( )

Erinyes >>> x0 ( )

Copy Panda >>> x0 ( )

Vandred >>> x0 ( )

​



Leo Whitefang / Demonspeed ( Mafia Apprentice )
And so, Leo Whitefang faded from the Universal Will

Night 3 Start
Countdown​
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Chipp Zanuff / GrySun ( Spy )
And so, Chipp Zanuff was crushed by the infinity of the Backyard.

Day 4 Start
Countdown​
 
Last edited:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,186
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Not Gryyy :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Does that mean that no one protected him last night? Hm... And he even asked for his kill to be tanked
--- Double Post Merged, ---

edited to correct a typo btw
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Im not happy with that at all, @Vandred were you not supposed to protect gry ? why would mafia go for a supposedly protected player when they have 2 morticians and a pirate wide open ?
@Asako i hope you stole gry's role ? :pout

So Demon was mafia apprentice how surprising !
lol
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Im not happy with that at all, @Vandred were you not supposed to protect gry ? why would mafia go for a supposedly protected player when they have 2 morticians and a pirate wide open ?
@Asako i hope you stole gry's role ? :pout

So Demon was mafia apprentice how surprising !
lol
I did but I didn't...... It failed :scry



IT FAILED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHY SO CRUEL GOD WHY
I WAS READY TO BULLSHIT MY WAY WITH GRY SPY IF HE DIED ACTING LIKE I DIDN'T STEAL SHIT BUT IT FAILED... IT FAILED

:emocat
WHY
did someone block me ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or did their coin flip win...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Or did their coin flip win...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm sad guys.. very very sad
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Btw van i thought about it but D2 you said you trageted juviii N1
That doesn't make sense if you're bodyguard
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



DD, leave that body :arf
I'm sad erin, i was ready to act as a secret spy but why it luck have to be in the side of mafias
Why
Whyyyyyyyy
I now only have suicidal route left or never using my role, all roles here aren't worth stealing

I'm taking on DD legacy erin
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So now that demon is revealed apprentice i can see why desin claimed investigator. Janitor might have been one of the possible upgrade demon would get if he had survived.
we need to get rid of noble Asap. and i dont exclude the possibility of mafia having a detective. Nor the possibility of having lovers in the game.

Its ok asa-kun, at least you tried, but yeah coin toss likely, or they used priority boost.

And agree with you, van said he figured Gry's role on his early hints, he should have protected him on N1 anf Farf or gry on N2 coz he obviously figured her role too. Thats if hes bodyguard, but hes probably not.


@desin24 @MarmaladeSky what do you think ?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Btw van i thought about it but D2 you said you trageted juviii N1
That doesn't make sense if you're bodyguard
I would like to know the same. If he distrusted me why saving me? His actions are weird to say the least.

Could it be that he thought gry was recruited to mason and lost his role? But even so he asked him to protect him for a reason.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Gry must have known he was a prime target so he must have used psych as well. That mechanic was basically made with Gry's early death rate in mind. Even if he trusted Vandred, he would most likely want to be sure. His death would mean that mafia used cancel to prevent the psych. But this only works out if Vandred did not use BG or was blocked?

I honestly did not realize that Lala hinted Doc but I also wasn't very involved so dunno if Vandred did not protect Lala willfully or just didn't see it like me. Gry asked for protection and still got none.

I did but I didn't...... It failed :scry



IT FAILED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHY SO CRUEL GOD WHY
I WAS READY TO BULLSHIT MY WAY WITH GRY SPY IF HE DIED ACTING LIKE I DIDN'T STEAL SHIT BUT IT FAILED... IT FAILED

:emocat
WHY
did someone block me ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or did their coin flip win...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Or did their coin flip win...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm sad guys.. very very sad
That might have been a game changer if you lied about whose role you stole to keep the spy safe. Kinda expected you to be dead this round for going into a risky play.

Since your pirating on gry failed it might indicate that the insta mechanic was used? Preventing both your action and vandred's protection? However I just don't see Gry not protecting himself with the Psych which would cancel the Insta? I think. Usually the mechanic is the most talked thing in the first 2 days and this time I feel like no-one really uses it.

So now that demon is revealed apprentice i can see why desin claimed investigator. Janitor might have been one of the possible upgrade demon would get if he had survived.
we need to get rid of noble Asap. and i dont exclude the possibility of mafia having a detective. Nor the possibility of having lovers in the game.

Its ok asa-kun, at least you tried, but yeah coin toss likely, or they used priority boost.

And agree with you, van said he figured Gry's role on his early hints, he should have protected him on N1 anf Farf or gry on N2 coz he obviously figured her role too. Thats if hes bodyguard, but hes probably not.


@desin24 @MarmaladeSky what do you think ?
Now you know what I meant. I can't read Daws' mind but I can see the idea behind the role because it raises doubts with townies until the apprentice levels up but then kinda gets confirmed once the ??? appear. I assume the other 2 roles were pretty shitty which would guarantee the janitor pick? Anyway it's just an idea so we'll leave it for the "this game ain't balanced" discussion afterward.

As for Van I have to admit that I didn't get Lala's hints either but maybe that's just my talent in understanding women. As for last night's outcome it most likely depends on the mechanic used so we will have to see that as well. Usually, a protective role surviving too long is a red flag but all other night targets were pretty strong roles.

On Asako I feel like her and Juvii have the claims that could fit a Mafia Detective best. Apprentice can claim the same role as the other player before that person steals it. And pirate can "steal a role" that can't be tested if they really have the role.

@MarmaladeSky you mentioned the triangle between Panda, Gry and Juvii yesterday. With Gry dead do you think it's just Juvii and Panda with Gry as a surprising bonus?

I honestly believed that there was another detective (a real one) still in the game or at least a necromancer. Losing Sam D1 surely sucks.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,186
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Will wait for Vindred's explanation on why he didn't go protect Gry last night, but both him and Asako are suspicious on my eyes. there is also marms, but let's see. So far I trust Panda and Juvs. Desin seem to be a little more believable now too.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Will wait for Vindred's explanation on why he didn't go protect Gry last night, but both him and Asako are suspicious on my eyes. there is also marms, but let's see. So far I trust Panda and Juvs. Desin seem to be a little more believable now too.
i agree mostly, except that the whole vote changes and DD lynch, that was designed to seemingly save either Desin or Marm, one of them must be mafia (maybe both), i think, and probably an important role if they did risk such a bold move. but i agree, about Van and im questionning too Asa's choices. When i mentioned the possibility of having lovers in the game, i actually was thinkng about her, as i feel her actions are not exactly pro townie, it might be just a lack of luck for this night, but she deliberately didnt use pirate role on N1 & N2. (thats assuming shes really pirate). on N1 i can understand tho.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,890
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Considering Vandred did react to Gry's request for protection, I kind of wonder who he ended up protecting.

Also, just something we can think about: if it's possible that Vandred lost to the insta mechanic? (Ie say the kill was insta'd, would that kill have higher priority than bodyguarding someone?).
Just a thought, don't know if this is something that would work.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Welp should have expected that the current killer would be sitting on unused tension since Demon must have killed both the previous times. Guess this doesn't change much anyway, I doubt Gry would have got any conclusive evidence on anyone but desin tonight, and he'd be gone tomorrow. Still hurts though :feelsbadman


I would like to know the same. If he distrusted me why saving me? His actions are weird to say the least.

Could it be that he thought gry was recruited to mason and lost his role? But even so he asked him to protect him for a reason.
I said I distrusted you on D2 no? That was after you said you trusted Gry and Panda because you thought they were Masons. Since you hinted you had a role you dislike that left you with zero motivation on D1, I thought you just had to be Mason Recruiter '3'
So on N1 I went for you mainly because I thought it would make something of a B-rank combo if you had killed yourself on someone like Recruiters always seem to do lately, so at least I'd know you weren't targeted directly. And the additional reason rwas... that I didn't want to tank a kill so early, so I went for a low-risk target /3\


(As for that second part, Gry's role says Spy, so it was neither stolen nor Mason-erased. Gotta say that's what I got from Erin's hint yesterday too though, so no idea what she's been up to.)


As for N2, I did go for Gry thinking, again, that it would be a little preferable if I didn't die then and there but finally got to use the BG's second effect, which is the day protection. One of the first things I mentioned yesterday was that the role lineup seemed too strong for a weak mafia, so I thought there was either sneaky TPs or some hidden power role for mafia, so either a Traitor or a Mafia App which could, you never know, turn into Assassin :lambirb Since the last time Daws did that it, um, didn't go very well. However, I forgot we'd changed it so the new role only unlocks at night time, so lying about my target was useless in the end :emobirb
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Also, just something we can think about: if it's possible that Vandred lost to the insta mechanic? (Ie say the kill was insta'd, would that kill have higher priority than bodyguarding someone?).
Just a thought, don't know if this is something that would work.
Theres plenty of options, he can have been recruited, assuming theres a mentor, he can have been blocked to be framed, his role may have been stolen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh my bad he answered :errr
--- Double Post Merged, ---

who did you protect @Vandred then ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top