That's the backup Detective/Doc/etc. there still are a lot of unused roles but you can't use much at once and some could make the game a lot more difficult. That being said, the next game will most likely have at least one new role. I'm still a newbie so I want to play safe.
Great! Is there a character from LOL you want as your avatar?
The only role I'm going to comment on for now, is the Foreign Exchange Student role. It seems utterly negative and pointless to me.
1) if an inactive player gets it, it's an excuse for not being hostkilled.
2) it's super obvious as not only won't the player fulfill the 3-post-to-avoid-hostkill rule, but he also won't post anything but the vote.
3) if someone e.g. me gets it, it'll ruin the entire game (for me). Honestly I wouldn't even bother and just get hostkilled out of frustration. If I sign up I want to play, not just vote and be done with it.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff
I also thought of something like Unemployed Townie, who's a regular Townie until a Doctor/Detective/Prostitute dies, at which point he takes over the role. Not sure if that'd work, though.
The only role I'm going to comment on for now, is the Foreign Exchange Student role. It seems utterly negative and pointless to me.
1) if an inactive player gets it, it's an excuse for not being hostkilled.
2) it's super obvious as not only won't the player fulfill the 3-post-to-avoid-hostkill rule, but he also won't post anything but the vote.
3) if someone e.g. me gets it, it'll ruin the entire game (for me). Honestly I wouldn't even bother and just get hostkilled out of frustration. If I sign up I want to play, not just vote and be done with it.
Well, I wrote most of those as a joke, especially that one and Pimp. I didn't actually suggest we put them in the game. Even the ones that could practically work in the game were pretty useless and limited roles that would simply cause more confusion or variations of roles we already had.
I hope not too many people took me seriously..
Except for Badass Cowboy! That one would be awesome.
So I haven't been playing this for a while and I've only played a couple of times anyway... Could somebody fill me in on what the new things are, please? Like rules and such.
So I haven't been playing this for a while and I've only played a couple of times anyway... Could somebody fill me in on what the new things are, please? Like rules and such.
Who will ever suspect cute Lulu? All my arguments to defend myself will be something like
"But i am little pixie, there's no way i would be mean to any of my townie's friends "