Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
:zomg

Lux:hee
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Nope, it's 5-7-7. Organizized voted for 2nd/3rd by mistake.
Besides, that 7th vote wasn't there for days, whoever casted it, it was too late :zomg
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Alright, then the 9th as a compromise :cookiehand
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Like I said, that 7th vote for 10th/11th came too late. Consider the poll closed for that time :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I don't get why I keep having such an unfortunate schedule, but turns out Wednesday and Thursday will be extremely busy for me. At best I will only be able to check out the game thread for a few hours before going to bed at Wednesday and Thursday (and plenty of time the days after). I'm honestly not quite sure whether I should sign off or not... I dread the amount of posts I will have to read in one go, and I won't be able to play as I like on Wed/Thurs. I really don't want to sign off however, meh.

I also haven't voted yet. Frankly it's no point to debate the date. Kevin put the hammer down. That's that.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
digitaldude said:
I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:
IN!

I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!

DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:
I'm in and

Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:
Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:
Same as me.

I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.

I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff:yay
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar :lmao
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
I'll join the next game...just let me know when we start...xDD
even though i wasn't much of any help......

i'm in on the next game....please


:)
I sign up and request Lux!

Can I? :pout
I sign up also!
im in for the next game...if nii doesnt get my pm too late
I am in and I pick Irelia FU SCAV
I also thought of something like Unemployed Townie, who's a regular Townie until a Doctor/Detective/Prostitute dies, at which point he takes over the role. Not sure if that'd work, though. :p

Ah to hell with just thinking up roles. I'm in! :D
Okay, I'm in.
I'll join, then. If we get another player, then I'm out so it's even 20.


Cuz like, yeah.

GAME 24
01 [user]digitaldude[/user] - Katarina
02 [user]3c[/user] - Jarvan IV
03 [USER]dark lord[/USER] - Graves
04 [USER]MidoBan[/USER] - Twisted Fate
05 [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER] - Blitzcrank
06 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] - Miss Fortune
07 [USER]Josef K.[/USER] - Jayce
08 [USER]scav[/USER] - Zyra
09 [USER]Hardy[/USER] - Warwick
10 [USER]Farfalla[/USER] - Shyvana
11 [USER]jorped[/USER] - Lulu
12 [USER]benelori[/USER] - Vladimir
13 [USER]Arctigor[/USER] - Yorick
14 [USER]gnut[/USER] - Brand
15 [USER]Darjaille[/USER] - Lux
16 [USER]Adorien[/USER] - Fiora
17 [USER]Mazino[/USER] - Darius
18 [USER]thornofcarrion[/USER] - Swain
19 [USER]Imperium[/USER]
20 [USER]M3J[/USER] - Irelia

Just a reminder: now Swain&Irelia's avy are free o.o
I gave Swain to toc, Milly will get Irelia. Don't forget to send me Imp's ava :mono

I don't get why I keep having such an unfortunate schedule, but turns out Wednesday and Thursday will be extremely busy for me. At best I will only be able to check out the game thread for a few hours before going to bed at Wednesday and Thursday (and plenty of time the days after). I'm honestly not quite sure whether I should sign off or not... I dread the amount of posts I will have to read in one go, and I won't be able to play as I like on Wed/Thurs. I really don't want to sign off however, meh.

I also haven't voted yet. Frankly it's no point to debate the date. Kevin put the hammer down. That's that.
:bored no matter what there will always be someone who has some problems with the date. It's okay though, 9th might be better for me too as the test is over by then. Saturday sounds like a good choice and I hope it will make gary join so yeah, starting date is 9th March now :-_- definitely the last change of date, I hope everyone's okay with that.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I didn't want to push the date Kevin. I would have either done my best if it started on the 6th, or signed off (:bored). I will appreciate the postponing though. People, don't kill us busy people!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I didn't want to push the date Kevin. I would have either done my best if it started on the 6th, or signed off (:bored). I will appreciate the postponing though. People, don't kill us busy people!
I got that Nuno and like I said, it's not a big deal for me. The problem lies with others who've prepared for the 6th but I think saturday is a good choice and I just hope everyone has time to play. I want to make this an enjoyable game for everyone :mono
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So it will start on the 9th :verily
Saturday here, GMT+8
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
oh but this might be a great opportunity for lawlett and evil to join now :huh



I will probably start it around 1 PM GMT+1
It is your first time hosting and 20 players might be too much for you.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It is your first time hosting and 20 players might be too much for you.
I just realized this wasn't the smiley I wanted to use :rofl

oh well, I don't think it makes that much of a difference if I have 15 or 20 players to deal with but thanks for your concern. I will manage somehow, I doubt Evil will join so I can always ask him if I'm in doubt of something.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
u will mess it up :3c
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
A 5-time consecutive Mafia is hosting. :edu
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
....some serious private stuff came up, I'm very sorry but saturday is definitely impossible for me. I'm really sorry but I will have to change it again. 10th March (Sunday) is the starting date now, I seriously hope this is the last time.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
:XD
I knew this was a good choice to update my sig :toc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top