- Joined
- Apr 16, 2011
- Messages
- 5,405
- Reaction score
- 3,207
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-

Lux







digitaldude said:I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:IN!
I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!
DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:I'm in and
Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:Same as me.
I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.
I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff![]()
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar![]()
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
I'll join the next game...just let me know when we start...xDD
even though i wasn't much of any help......
i'm in on the next game....please
![]()
I sign up and request Lux!
Can I?![]()
I sign up also!
im in for the next game...if nii doesnt get my pm too late
I am in and I pick Irelia FU SCAV
I also thought of something like Unemployed Townie, who's a regular Townie until a Doctor/Detective/Prostitute dies, at which point he takes over the role. Not sure if that'd work, though.
Ah to hell with just thinking up roles. I'm in!![]()
Okay, I'm in.
I'll join, then. If we get another player, then I'm out so it's even 20.
Cuz like, yeah.
I gave Swain to toc, Milly will get Irelia. Don't forget to send me Imp's avaJust a reminder: now Swain&Irelia's avy are free o.o

I don't get why I keep having such an unfortunate schedule, but turns out Wednesday and Thursday will be extremely busy for me. At best I will only be able to check out the game thread for a few hours before going to bed at Wednesday and Thursday (and plenty of time the days after). I'm honestly not quite sure whether I should sign off or not... I dread the amount of posts I will have to read in one go, and I won't be able to play as I like on Wed/Thurs. I really don't want to sign off however, meh.
I also haven't voted yet. Frankly it's no point to debate the date. Kevin put the hammer down. That's that.
no matter what there will always be someone who has some problems with the date. It's okay though, 9th might be better for me too as the test is over by then. Saturday sounds like a good choice and I hope it will make gary join so yeah, starting date is 9th March now
definitely the last change of date, I hope everyone's okay with that.
). I will appreciate the postponing though. People, don't kill us busy people!I got that Nuno and like I said, it's not a big deal for me. The problem lies with others who've prepared for the 6th but I think saturday is a good choice and I just hope everyone has time to play. I want to make this an enjoyable game for everyoneI didn't want to push the date Kevin. I would have either done my best if it started on the 6th, or signed off (). I will appreciate the postponing though. People, don't kill us busy people!

it's the first and only change, please don't be like that Impy 

I will probably start it around 1 PM GMT+1So it will start on the 9th
Saturday here, GMT+8
It is your first time hosting and 20 players might be too much for you.oh but this might be a great opportunity for lawlett and evil to join now
I will probably start it around 1 PM GMT+1
I just realized this wasn't the smiley I wanted to useIt is your first time hosting and 20 players might be too much for you.




