Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I already knew about him.

You're all signing out two days before the game starts, great :gwah looks like I have to change the whole setup

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

And you didn't answer my question DD, you troll
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:oh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm as stunned as you Bossun :XD

anyway, maybe we have other people who want to sign up :pout

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Sign up for Mafia Game 25 (starting date 25/26 March)

[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]MidoBan[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]
[USER]Farfalla[/USER]
[USER]Mazino[/USER]
[USER]dark lord[/USER]
[USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER]
[USER]Imperium[/USER]
[USER]M3J[/USER]
[USER]xi0[/USER]
[USER]Naomidee[/USER]
[USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I'm sorry niichan but I have to get out as well. My assignments are piling up. ):


Hahahah just kidding.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
People are just dropping like flies here.

If only Imp's post were for real.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm sorry niichan but I have to get out as well. My assignments are piling up. ):


Hahahah just kidding.
You know, I was so sure you would join the train in a joking manner :rofl though I thought it would be less obvious

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

People are just dropping like flies here.

If only Imp's post were for real.
:oooh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Wow. That hurt niichan. If my jokes are not appreciated here I think its best if I do leave. ):
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow. That hurt niichan. If my jokes are not appreciated here I think its best if I do leave. ):
:awe

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Great, we have a new participant. Please welcome Haku to the fray :teehee

Sign up for Mafia Game 25 (starting date 25/26 March)

[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]MidoBan[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]
[USER]Farfalla[/USER]
[USER]Mazino[/USER]
[USER]dark lord[/USER]
[USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER]
[USER]Imperium[/USER]
[USER]M3J[/USER]
[USER]xi0[/USER]
[USER]Naomidee[/USER]
[USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
[USER]Hakuteiken[/USER]
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Even though it was kinda predictable, it still made me smile.
Have a like Imp :tem
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Vote Kill lawlette-kun

Lock Vote lawlette-kun

There, I lock my vote. You'll die, regardless of your allegiance.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I am back in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

You were foolish to think I would skip a mafia game.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
What happened in 2 hours that changed your whole weeks schedule?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well actually it's possible I won't be able to post and get hostkilled... but I am taking my chances.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I wouldn't mind waiting extra time to start if others want to play, but can't because of the dates. :amuse

I've pretty much realized that I have absolutely no time for the Mafia Game, so I'll just have to make time no matter when I'm going to be playing it. In other words, I don't care when it starts, just lemme know.

It's Harry Potter themed, right? Wow, nice choice guys! That's AWESOME!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
It's Harry Potter themed, right? Wow, nice choice guys! That's AWESOME!
Yep! You can choose your own character as well. Just ask and you get the avy.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It's harry potter theme and if we gonna wait maybe after april?? maybe?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top