I'm out too.
why?I am out for realz now. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

oh well, guess it's really going to be a small game
I'm out too.
why?I am out for realz now. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

looks like I have to change the whole setup



You know, I was so sure you would join the train in a joking mannerI'm sorry niichan but I have to get out as well. My assignments are piling up. ):
Hahahah just kidding.
though I thought it would be less obviousPeople are just dropping like flies here.
If only Imp's post were for real.

Wow. That hurt niichan. If my jokes are not appreciated here I think its best if I do leave. ):




Yep! You can choose your own character as well. Just ask and you get the avy.It's Harry Potter themed, right? Wow, nice choice guys! That's AWESOME!
Vote Kill lawlette-kun
Lock Vote lawlette-kun
There, I lock my vote. You'll die, regardless of your allegiance.
