Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Sure Farfy, sure. v.v

Too bad people here will fall for anything anyone says. :-_-


Just to reiterate, people who thought or voted for me as mafia failed the test. D:
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sure Farfy, sure. v.v

Too bad people here will fall for anything anyone says. :-_-


Just to reiterate, people who thought or voted for me as mafia failed the test. D:
Killing a dumb townie is almost as good as killing a mafia :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Not really, considering people believed a "dumb" townie. :teehee
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
no1 believed we just wanted to get rid of annoying one since you will just keep confusing us. We were quite in luck you had no role
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not really, considering people believed a "dumb" townie. :teehee
brotha I had the feeling this is why you were acting the way you were...I even said it...

R.I.P. homie

:scry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Sure Farfy, sure. v.v

Too bad people here will fall for anything anyone says. :-_-


Just to reiterate, people who thought or voted for me as mafia failed the test. D:
Don't play anymore, please. I thought things were getting better last game, but you've regressed. Hard.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Not really, considering people believed a "dumb" townie. :teehee
If I had believed you, you'd be still alive.

And, as I said before:

If he's a mafia, then it'll be shown that he's a moron, I'd love that.

If he's the bomb, then it'll be shown that he's only into this to be an annoying bastard and nothing else. Revealing his role in day 1 (THE BOMB, to be exactly), with only 2 votes in his head. That's really smart!

And if he's a roleless townie... it'll be shown that he's a moron but I wouldn't totally love that.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
no1 believed we just wanted to get rid of annoying one since you will just keep confusing us. We were quite in luck you had no role
You guys said the same thing last game too just because I didn't say I was a detective. Most of you are tards though, no way around it.
brotha I had the feeling this is why you were acting the way you were...I even said it...

R.I.P. homie

:scry
I was acting the way I was to make people doubt me when I did actually become mafia. People would be all "omg he trollz he isn't mafia!" But then Gary would likely point out how I was acting different. <_<
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Don't play anymore, please. I thought things were getting better last game, but you've regressed. Hard.
:lmao
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why? FREE COUNTRY, BISH! :arf

But let's try IRC mafia. D:
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I support Milly.



Mainly because I'm a hipster but also because he is an interesting personality.


---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

I support Milly.



Mainly because I'm a hipster but also because he is an interesting personality.
wish I was the slightest bit interesting...

:paperbag
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
At least lesson learned for the next game. <_<

Just play normally and whatever.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
At least lesson learned for the next game. <_<

Just play normally and whatever.
don't sweat it bro....

I suck too...:comfort
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top