I like to keep a low profile anyway u.u...
Bitch
Bitch
Killing a dumb townie is almost as good as killing a mafiaSure Farfy, sure. v.v
Too bad people here will fall for anything anyone says.![]()
Just to reiterate, people who thought or voted for me as mafia failed the test. D:


brotha I had the feeling this is why you were acting the way you were...I even said it...Not really, considering people believed a "dumb" townie.![]()

Don't play anymore, please. I thought things were getting better last game, but you've regressed. Hard.Sure Farfy, sure. v.v
Too bad people here will fall for anything anyone says.![]()
Just to reiterate, people who thought or voted for me as mafia failed the test. D:
If I had believed you, you'd be still alive.Not really, considering people believed a "dumb" townie.![]()
Don't play anymore, please. I thought things were getting better last game, but you've regressed. Hard.
You guys said the same thing last game too just because I didn't say I was a detective. Most of you are tards though, no way around it.no1 believed we just wanted to get rid of annoying one since you will just keep confusing us. We were quite in luck you had no role
I was acting the way I was to make people doubt me when I did actually become mafia. People would be all "omg he trollz he isn't mafia!" But then Gary would likely point out how I was acting different. <_<brotha I had the feeling this is why you were acting the way you were...I even said it...
R.I.P. homie
![]()
Don't play anymore, please. I thought things were getting better last game, but you've regressed. Hard.



I support Milly.
Mainly because I'm a hipster but also because he is an interesting personality.
wish I was the slightest bit interesting...I support Milly.
Mainly because I'm a hipster but also because he is an interesting personality.

don't sweat it bro....At least lesson learned for the next game. <_<
Just play normally and whatever.

We can suck together.don't sweat it bro....
I suck too...![]()
