Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Gu said he won't be playing 'cause he starts working again on monday and he doesn't know how things will go with his new job ç.ç
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Can I co-host as a part-time vote updater?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
if it's nothing story related I don't mind, but things like 'you're gonna get mindblown' are very very harmful)
Some slight spoilers aren't avoidable, that's a given. I will try to not include/spoil anything too important though.

I'm so happy to see a manhwa theme here *-*

SOON
If one person should participate it's uncle Charlie, the inventor of Manhwahelpers :allthe he will scream in joy

Can I co-host as a part-time vote updater?
Yeah, you can count the votes when I'm not around Faust ^__^

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

i'm in niichan

:whoo
Don't forget me.
In, as stated before. :nod
I already said I'm in.

Themes that you'd like niichi?
YaY, I'm in!
okay, then i'm in... but please, forgive any noob plays on my account >.<
I'm in :hee .... but I have never played it online soo don't be angry at me if I'm not doing well :^_^
ait, is it 15th or 20th?
if it is 20th I'm in!
fuck in for manhwa sake and i need a new avatar

Sign-up for next Mafia Game (Date: 20th May, Theme: Tower of God)

[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]wizzard[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]Nast.J[/USER]
[USER]Mazino[/USER]
[USER]Darjaille[/USER]
[USER]Kat[/USER]
[USER]TheMoa[/USER]
[USER]scav[/USER]

Sign-up will close on the 15th, so that I have some time to prepare
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Yeah, you can count the votes when I'm not around Faust ^__^
I will be able to check the votes,
GMT + 8:00, Philippines
Monday-Thursday - from 8:00PM-10:00PM
Friday 8:00PM-2:00AM minimum, 6:00AM maximum
Saturday 12:00PM onwards
Sunday12:00PM-10:00PM



Sorry I have OJT(on-the-job training) so I need to sleep earlier than my usual late night sleep
I travel at 5:30AM, job training starts at 8:00AM, work ends at 5:00PM, I will got home about 7:00PM-8:00PM
I got a regular 8-hour shift in the OJT on weekdays.
I hope my co-hosting will not be that bad. :sweat
I will co-host/count votes as best as I can.
 
Last edited:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
/in
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ok Mafias, you're screwed, Kevin is here!

Pray for him to be a townie :derp
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i'm in niichan

:whoo
Don't forget me.
In, as stated before. :nod
I already said I'm in.

Themes that you'd like niichi?
YaY, I'm in!
okay, then i'm in... but please, forgive any noob plays on my account >.<
I'm in :hee .... but I have never played it online soo don't be angry at me if I'm not doing well :^_^
ait, is it 15th or 20th?
if it is 20th I'm in!
fuck in for manhwa sake and i need a new avatar

Sign-up for next Mafia Game (Date: 20th May, Theme: Tower of God)

[USER]gnut[/USER]
[USER]wizzard[/USER]
[USER]digitaldude[/USER]
[USER]TheBoss[/USER]
[USER]Josef K.[/USER]
[USER]Hardy[/USER]
[USER]Nast.J[/USER]
[USER]Mazino[/USER]
[USER]Darjaille[/USER]
[USER]Kat[/USER]
[USER]TheMoa[/USER]
[USER]scav[/USER]
[USER]kdowns[/USER]

If you're inactive again KD I will ban you for all eternity :-_-
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Veteran Players starting to not participate :heh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
By the end of every game, I'm always wishing that I won't ever participate again, 'cause I get too into the games and spend too much time in it, lol

But I always wanna join whenever a new one starts again, I just sit out when I'm really out of time.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
How many games have played as of now?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
According to bet365 there's 99% chance that Kdown's team is gonna loose :derp
only people that are participating are aloud to post bish

:toc

how you gonna put someone down...and you ain't even playin'

:hmph
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I might still participate, though it's not likely of happening :pout
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
then stop with the "might shit"...

:p
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING DAMMIT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top