Gu said he won't be playing 'cause he starts working again on monday and he doesn't know how things will go with his new job ç.ç
No, I'm illiterate, and fapping has rotted my brain away.Do you know how to read? Clearly not.
Some slight spoilers aren't avoidable, that's a given. I will try to not include/spoil anything too important though.if it's nothing story related I don't mind, but things like 'you're gonna get mindblown' are very very harmful)
If one person should participate it's uncle Charlie, the inventor of ManhwahelpersI'm so happy to see a manhwa theme here *-*
SOON
he will scream in joyYeah, you can count the votes when I'm not around Faust ^__^Can I co-host as a part-time vote updater?
i'm in niichan
![]()
Don't forget me.
In, as stated before.![]()
I already said I'm in.
Themes that you'd like niichi?
YaY, I'm in!
okay, then i'm in... but please, forgive any noob plays on my account >.<
I'm in.... but I have never played it online soo don't be angry at me if I'm not doing well
![]()
ait, is it 15th or 20th?
if it is 20th I'm in!
fuck in for manhwa sake and i need a new avatar
I will be able to check the votes,Yeah, you can count the votes when I'm not around Faust ^__^


i'm in niichan
![]()
Don't forget me.
In, as stated before.![]()
I already said I'm in.
Themes that you'd like niichi?
YaY, I'm in!
okay, then i'm in... but please, forgive any noob plays on my account >.<
I'm in.... but I have never played it online soo don't be angry at me if I'm not doing well
![]()
ait, is it 15th or 20th?
if it is 20th I'm in!
fuck in for manhwa sake and i need a new avatar

If you're inactive again KD I will ban you for all eternity![]()



only people that are participating are aloud to post bishAccording to bet365 there's 99% chance that Kdown's team is gonna loose![]()




I think you said the same last timeI KNOW WHAT I AM DOING DAMMIT

