Team - Natsu and Lucy vs Gray and Juvia | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

NALU VS GRUVIA

• Total voters

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
The Battle of Two Ships
Natsu
Fire Dragon Slaying Magic
DF
FDKM
Lfd

Lucy
Celestial Spirit Magic
Star Dress

Gray
Ice Magic
Ice Devil Slayer

Juvia
Water Magic
No Restrictions
Apart from Igneel's power and CSK
All In Their Current Powerlevel
Natsu can use Fire Dragon King Spells(Note This is Natsu's Own Spell Not FDKM which was Igneel's Powerup)
I Believe Nalu will win mainly because of Natsu.

Last edited:

Ice devil slayer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
OH no not gruvia..nalu wins because of natsu..but you can say juvia and lucy get stomped in the beginning of the so this fight it mainly gray vs natsu and natsu wins mid high

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
OH no not gruvia..nalu wins because of natsu..but you can say juvia and lucy get stomped in the beginning of the so this fight it mainly gray vs natsu and natsu wins mid high
Why You are against Gruvia?I Like Gruvia

juviichan

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
urgh... my OTP is GrUvia, but i hate to say it but NaLu will win them in the fight, because Natsu is stronger.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
NaLu would win, around medium difficulty give or take. This is assuming DeS doesn't cut Natsu(END) like Gray did Mard... if that's the case I might change my pick. I would prefer to see Lucy go up against Juvia to decide this, think Lucy might win that.

There's also the Gruvia unison raid... they have the better unison raid.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'd give this win to NaLu purely because of Natsu. He's just got too much in his arsenal for the others to cope with imo. Lucy would probably get taken out somewhat easily by Juvia, or Gray if they switched opponents to try and get an advantage. But ultimately, the fight would probably come down to Natsu vs Gray, and from what we've seen for a fair while in the story now, Natsu is pretty far ahead of him in terms of skill, power etc. So yeah, NaLu mid diff I guess.

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd give this win to NaLu purely because of Natsu. He's just got too much in his arsenal for the others to cope with imo. Lucy would probably get taken out somewhat easily by Juvia, or Gray if they switched opponents to try and get an advantage. But ultimately, the fight would probably come down to Natsu vs Gray, and from what we've seen for a fair while in the story now, Natsu is pretty far ahead of him in terms of skill, power etc. So yeah, NaLu mid diff I guess.
I know you aren't trying to say Lucy will get taken out by Juvia?

Nalu wins low-mid difficulty.

The only thing that would have helped Gray during this battle would have been his instant freeze but Natsu has already shown the ability to melt his ice. Team Nalu pretty much has the advantage in all areas. Lucy is far ahead of Juvia and Natsu is far ahead of Gray.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Natsu and Lucy win with mid-high diff.

In my opinion this fight is jokingly exciting. Maybe the fight will go like this: while Natsu and Gray are getting serious, Juvia will say "Love Rival..." to Lucy and Lucy will say "No..! You are wrong" with a tired face instead xD

If we put this based on elemental effectiveness, Natsu's fire is lost to Juvia's water. Gray's ice is lost to Natsu's fire indeed. But Juvia doesn't have MP as much as Natsu. Physical attacks are useless against Juvia's water body. She will protect Gray and go rage mode when Gray is injured. But she will be overwhelmed by Natsu because of his massive MP. Water Lock can imprison Lucy but can do nothing to Natsu. If we look into teamwork, we have Gray and Juvia who have trained together during one year timeskip, whereas Natsu and Lucy never met at all. Natsu and Gray have swift agility, and probably Juvia has as well when she goes rage mode. But still, Natsu and Lucy will win because of Natsu, I guess.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India

In my opinion this fight is jokingly exciting. Maybe the fight will go like this: while Natsu and Gray are getting serious, Juvia will say "Love Rival..." to Lucy and Lucy will say "No..! You are wrong" with a tired face instead xD

If we put this based on elemental effectiveness, Natsu's fire is lost to Juvia's water. Gray's ice is lost to Natsu's fire indeed. But Juvia doesn't have MP as much as Natsu. Physical attacks are useless against Juvia's water body. She will protect Gray and go rage mode when Gray is injured. But she will be overwhelmed by Natsu because of his massive MP. Water Lock can imprison Lucy but can do nothing to Natsu. If we look into teamwork, we have Gray and Juvia who have trained together during one year timeskip, whereas Natsu and Lucy never met at all. Natsu and Gray have swift agility, and probably Juvia has as well when she goes rage mode. But still, Natsu and Lucy will win because of Natsu, I guess.
If He uses LFD Thunder against Juvia's Water.It depends on Your MP Natsu can Vaporise Juvia's Water.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
If He uses LFD Thunder against Juvia's Water.It depends on Your MP Natsu can Vaporise Juvia's Water.
Ah yes, I forgot about lightning element in Natsu's magic. That'd be effective against Juvia's water.

Yep. That's what I meant. Indeed fire is lost to water but Natsu has much MP than Juvia.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
It boils down to Natsu vs Gray which currently goes to Natsu high-dif. Lucy could be a force if she's wiling to summon the CSK.

Last edited:

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
I don't think Lucy is willing to summon CSK. The problem is, can Lucy summon the king without sacrificing one golden key?

Also, I want to add something. In my opinion, when it comes to friendly match, not "bloodlust" match, the likes of summoning CSK, Dragon Force, etc shouldn't happen. This statement of mine applies to all friendly match in Domus Flau forum. What I mean with friendly match is a match between protagonists, and what I mean with "bloodlust" match is a match between pro and antagonists. As long as both Natsu and Gajeel haven't activated DF at will, I won't count it, except Wendy who has obtained the ability. Just an opinion, though.. ^^

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I don't think Lucy is willing to summon CSK. The problem is, can Lucy summon the king without sacrificing one golden key?

Also, I want to add something. In my opinion, when it comes to friendly match, not "bloodlust" match, the likes of summoning CSK, Dragon Force, etc shouldn't happen. This statement of mine applies to all friendly match in Domus Flau forum. What I mean with friendly match is a match between protagonists, and what I mean with "bloodlust" match is a match between pro and antagonists. As long as both Natsu and Gajeel haven't activated DF at will, I won't count it, except Wendy who has obtained the ability. Just an opinion, though.. ^^
I agree, Lucy wouldn't summon CSK unless it was a life or death situation because she cares for the bonds she has with the spirits and wouldn't break a gold key which has been stated to be the only way to summon him.

I think that a friendly match between protagonists can still see them fight seriously and use strong techniques, not just in protagonists vs antagonists. Plus, we saw Natsu activate Dragon Force at will in Tartarus vs Mard Geer, so I'd think he'd still be able to activate it at will now. Whether he'd use it against Gray is another story, as I doubt Gray has anything that would push Natsu that far, and the same goes for Juvia. LFD is probably the most he'd be pushed to imo.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India

I always add DF because I Want to see Full Power.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
I agree, Lucy wouldn't summon CSK unless it was a life or death situation because she cares for the bonds she has with the spirits and wouldn't break a gold key which has been stated to be the only way to summon him.

I think that a friendly match between protagonists can still see them fight seriously and use strong techniques, not just in protagonists vs antagonists. Plus, we saw Natsu activate Dragon Force at will in Tartarus vs Mard Geer, so I'd think he'd still be able to activate it at will now. Whether he'd use it against Gray is another story, as I doubt Gray has anything that would push Natsu that far, and the same goes for Juvia. LFD is probably the most he'd be pushed to imo.
Natsu never activated at will, it seemed like it was out of rage.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Wendy can activate it according to her will.So We can assume Natsu can do it too according to his Will.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Call it what you want, but if you want to say he raged it into activating its essentially the same as him willing it to activate. He should be able to use it in this time period now by will easily. I'll avoid continuing the Dragon Force debate to keep the thread from going off-topic here.

Bliscor

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

I doubt elemental logic works in fairy tail, since Gray's Ice has always been >>> Fire in this manga. and it depends on whether DeS is more effective on Natsu than it is against normal humans, since Natsu is a hybrid demon, dragon slayer afterall.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know you aren't trying to say Lucy will get taken out by Juvia?

Nalu wins low-mid difficulty.

The only thing that would have helped Gray during this battle would have been his instant freeze but Natsu has already shown the ability to melt his ice. Team Nalu pretty much has the advantage in all areas. Lucy is far ahead of Juvia and Natsu is far ahead of Gray.
Wrong, and massive overrating of Natsu. Natsu didnt show to melt his mid to high level of ice, nor he has shown to react to instant freeze, something that oneshotted him. Gray is going to battle Natsu in the end, and so their protrayal has them as equals.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also, Lucy in character would never want to summon CSK, because that would mean she would break her golden key to do that, and that would be out of character for her. Hell, Juvia won't stand there and let her do what she wants. Juvia is definitely has always been above Lucy, and that won't change. She was named third best female character in the manga by Hiro Mashima himself.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Hmm, I am still not sure about Natsu's DF. Can someone make that clear? Can he activate it at will? Maybe some proofs like pages would help a little..

Well so @natsulucy assumed Natsu can activate DF at will? Does this match end when one of side can't continue, are unconscious, or? If it's "one of side can't continue", then I agree with @SirSamuel016 , LFD would be the last. DF has no time to be activated.