Done.
I guess it didn't work ç.ç
Show your boobs, then.



... do you mind telling me your role?You are being too mafia-like with all those ideas, hardy!![]()
Which role?... do you mind telling me your role?

You guys can now vote on who's confession you think that is.I believe wearing socks gives me some sort of protection against the evil at nights.
), so my vote goes for Haku.
Well, the other 2 people were Farfalla and greg, and I didn't imagine any of those 2 writing that.Hm, sounds like a superstitious person.
DD.. or gnut. I'm not really sure.
---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------
I'm moved by your comment, Hardy, especially the part in which you ranked me below others for stupidity.
But no way in hell my logical perception would allow to such nonsense.
I sleep with socks every night (cold feet).Humm I would guess that it's probably a girl, cuz no guy would sleep in socks (At least I think that weird ...)
We are really smartOk, it sounds really stupid, but not as much as a DD confession and not as much as a Brazilian (), so my vote goes for Haku.

woah, isnt it uncomfortable?Well, the other 2 people were Farfalla and greg, and I didn't imagine any of those 2 writing that.
I sleep with socks every night (cold feet).