Games Pope Game!

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Done.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
If you guys want, I can start it anyway with only 7? Doesnt really make a difference if you think about it right?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
And only 3 people send confessions?

I'm fine with that...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yea 3 I was think as well.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:datass
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Okay, particpation is now closed. I'll start the game today or tomorrow.

Let me confirm the game for everyone again.

3 people will be pm'd by me and they will then send me a confession. This confession can be related to anything they desire.

Then the players will be shown the confessions one by one, and they have to try and correctly guess who made each confession. There is no time limit on how long each player decides to vote but please try and not take too long to decide (too long i.e. 36+ hours).

The non-confession half has to try and correctly guess who's confession it is. The confession half have to lie as well as they can to convince others its not them.

Once all the confessions have been read and all the players have voted. The ones who have been correctly identified as the confessors will be out. Everyone else will continue forward. The remaining players will then be randomly selected again and then etc.

Btw, one addition I am leaning towards is letting the players vote by pm or do you think voting publicly is better?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Voting publicy is better, as people would have to explain their votes and we could see who is talking shit and who's being random... Just like mafia!
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You are being too mafia-like with all those ideas, hardy! :cheez
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Pope Game
Confession 1
​

I believe wearing socks gives me some sort of protection against the evil at nights.
You guys can now vote on who's confession you think that is.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm between Haku, DD and Boss...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Ok, it sounds really stupid, but not as much as a DD confession and not as much as a Brazilian ( :nod ), so my vote goes for Haku.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Hm, sounds like a superstitious person.
DD.. or gnut. I'm not really sure.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

I'm moved by your comment, Hardy, especially the part in which you ranked me below others for stupidity.
But no way in hell my logical perception would allow to such nonsense.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Humm I would guess that it's probably a girl, cuz no guy would sleep in socks (At least I think that weird ...)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hm, sounds like a superstitious person.
DD.. or gnut. I'm not really sure.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

I'm moved by your comment, Hardy, especially the part in which you ranked me below others for stupidity.
But no way in hell my logical perception would allow to such nonsense.
Well, the other 2 people were Farfalla and greg, and I didn't imagine any of those 2 writing that.

Humm I would guess that it's probably a girl, cuz no guy would sleep in socks (At least I think that weird ...)
I sleep with socks every night (cold feet).
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ok, it sounds really stupid, but not as much as a DD confession and not as much as a Brazilian ( :nod ), so my vote goes for Haku.
We are really smart :hmph

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Well, the other 2 people were Farfalla and greg, and I didn't imagine any of those 2 writing that.



I sleep with socks every night (cold feet).
woah, isnt it uncomfortable?
 
Top