Fantasy - Sanji vs. Sai | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Sanji vs. Sai

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wait, is this the same Sai whose grandfather is Chinjao?
Yep, we all saw he was easily flung away in the fight with just one hit, not even named attack. His grandfather was more serious threat there. Not underestimating Sai, but if Luffy is capable of doing to him, I don't see how he post too much of a threat to Sanji and Zoro respectively in Monster Trio.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Head-to-head, Sai would do more damage to Sanji if his CoA is superior to Vergo's.
After how he face off with Daifuku and using Hardening to counter his Genie large body, I don't see Sanji even losing from Sai's hit if he can handle that much force like that. It be probably back and forth, but be in Sanji's favor as he hits even harder especially if combine with his DJ.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Was the Genie using hardening or was it extremely hard?

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Pretty sure it was striking harder than regular since it grew in size by Daifuku's will and thus meaning it packs more power and Sanji stop it just with his own Haki by himself after it cut through ships with ease prior. As for Genie using Haki, maybe, the body looks like it's encased in Body Haki looking in the manga and anime, so if that's the case, more showing of Sanji's power to handle on that. Meaning if he was fresher in fight with Vergo, he could have taken him down in the long-run.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Pretty sure it was striking harder than regular since it grew in size by Daifuku's will and thus meaning it packs more power and Sanji stop it just with his own Haki by himself after it cut through ships with ease prior. As for Genie using Haki, maybe, the body looks like it's encased in Body Haki looking in the manga and anime, so if that's the case, more showing of Sanji's power to handle on that. Meaning if he was fresher in fight with Vergo, he could have taken him down in the long-run.
Everything you just wrote is entirely your opinion and not a fact...Wow.

"Pretty sure it was striking harder, since the genie grew in size".....Plz pull up a wikia Page for Diafuku or a chapter and page reference where they explain or describe his ability....Since it seems you like to edit ODA's work to fit your perceptions. Then pass it off as truths...i.e"Headcannon"

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Luffy needed hardened g3 Thor hammer(?) to beat weakened flat headed Chinjao while Sai has beaten Chinjao's full power spiked head drill which puts Sai's power at rank of g3 or higher. We also saw that Sai has split a good part of the plateau with his kick on Lao Gee's head.
There are also the vibrations which their combat style produces and if not countered by force big enough they cause additional damage.
There is also Sai's bisento a sharp weapon.
I dont see how this can go into Sanji's favor.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Everything you just wrote is entirely your opinion and not a fact...Wow.

"Pretty sure it was striking harder, since the genie grew in size".....Plz pull up a wikia Page for Diafuku or a chapter and page reference where they explain or describe his ability....Since it seems you like to edit ODA's work to fit your perceptions. Then pass it off as truths...i.e"Headcannon"
Just like your posts as you don't have no backing at all and get upset when someone uses fact and logic so far from your recent posts. Are you saying Daifuku doesn't get stronger as he grew in size? We saw him cutting down ships due to the large size as he chases carrots. Are you suggesting he still same power even as he grew?

Please fix your own 'headcannon' if that's your logic. I explain mine and it's heavily shown and implied Genie was much stronger than its first appearance. If it was overall same power, why Daifuku increase the size of it? Do you speak for Oda then? As so far you post trying to counter my claim with not much else. Never said I know everything he writes, but use evidence from what you see while reading context and it's not that hard to figure out especially how it was shown.

Listen if you don't like Sanji, fine with me, but learn to give dues instead of going after someone by emotions cause you want to denied off like that. Sai has no chance in competing with him as if Luffy brush him off easily, then don't see him stronger top tier combatant fighters within Main Strawhats like Sanji.

Grandmaster Woro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Sai has no chance in competing with him as if Luffy brush him off easily, then don't see him stronger top tier combatant fighters within Main Strawhats like Sanji.
luffy easily punched sanji in his base form (and pushed sanji away from that base punch)
sai has stronger CoA. His kick to Lao G is on a bigger scale than sanji ever did.

Sai wins this fight. I am surprised to see how underestimated Sai is.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
luffy easily punched sanji in his base form (and pushed sanji away from that base punch)
sai has stronger CoA. His kick to Lao G is on a bigger scale than sanji ever did.

Sai wins this fight. I am surprised to see how underestimated Sai is.
That never happen. Luffy never beaten Sanji in base. Nice headcannons and Sanji got greater COA in deflecting Giant Genie of Daifuku from destroying Sunny. Sanji low-diffs him easily.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Sai easily knocks down a 500-million chinjao. Sanji doesnt even reach bounty of 400 million.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatOtherGuy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Can Sai even tag Sanji?

I'm pretty sure Sanji can just blitz Sai with Hell Memoires.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Can Sai even tag Sanji?

I'm pretty sure Sanji can just blitz Sai with Hell Memoires.
Sanji without RS doesn’t have the att power to take out Sai, but in a battle to the death Sanji thanks to speed can chip away at Sai but if Sai lands his nail dragon drill then he will OHKO Sanji

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sanji without RS doesn’t have the att power to take out Sai, but in a battle to the death Sanji thanks to speed can chip away at Sai but if Sai lands his nail dragon drill then he will OHKO Sanji
Nah Sanji does as he shown to handle opponents destructive power like Watsudmai and Daifuku. He can fight them off with no trouble Sai is nothing especially his ass was easily beat by Luffy who wasn't focus on him at all.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
sai has some crazy CoA, probably even above vergo .... and sanji got his legs fractured against vergo

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
sai has some crazy CoA, probably even above vergo .... and sanji got his legs fractured against vergo
Not 100% Sanji, but even then he fight to the end and his body was fine. He didn't faint unlike a 'certain character' in his last fight.

Sanji easily beats him unlike that 'other character'.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Not 100% Sanji, but even then he fight to the end and his body was fine. He didn't faint unlike a 'certain character' in his last fight.

Sanji easily beats him unlike that 'other character'.
vergo wasn't 100% either. He only went all-out against law when he's really pissed.
Sanji got his legs fractured. Longer fights and he would lose.
Sai has crazy armament haki that wrecks the palace's hill in dressrosa. Sanji's legs cannot handle that because we know sanji has not gained improvement on armament haki.
What is with 'other character' tho? It seemed clearly out-of-topic.

Rmstorm

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Phantom Lord
vergo wasn't 100% either. He only went all-out against law when he's really pissed.
Sanji got his legs fractured. Longer fights and he would lose.
Sai has crazy armament haki that wrecks the palace's hill in dressrosa. Sanji's legs cannot handle that because we know sanji has not gained improvement on armament haki.
What is with 'other character' tho? It seemed clearly out-of-topic.
Your bias is showing heavy, Sanji's body took a ceaser clown gasnet explosion. So, Sanji's body was heavily weakened. We already saw what nerfed killer did to Zoro with just a piercing attack. Now, imagine taking a whole explosion without protection.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Sanji caveat that hos body was in possession of Nami & not his own. Is almost irrelevant for the simple point that. The other fighters of the crew. Weak or not, have managed to fight injured. Overall, we can create what if scenario's..But going from feats and comparison..Sanji prowness in the new world in comparison to its threats is lacking He hasnt performed at a high rate. Until Wano.