- Joined
- Mar 8, 2016
- Messages
- 3,107
- Reaction score
- 12,870
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Ren and Sherry? Never heard about this ship 


They are into the making up 




You're trying to understand the logic of a fandom that claims Natsu and Lucy had more development than Gray and Juvia or is somehow more legit/canon. You're better off just ignoring.I'm actually very surprised. How is this pairing out BEFORE Ichiya x Anna?
Ichiya x Anna consists of 1 sentence from each of them. Like, 2 panels, that's what we got from this "ship".
How the hell is this still in the ranking, when LEGIT couple get eliminated?
We even saw how they fell in love, how they interacted with each other, how the romance developped, and eventually they became a real couple during timeskip. This is a real relationship. And it gets eliminated before Ichiya x Anna. I genuinely don't understand, please someone explain.
BluePegasus said:I want to erase Millianna from my memory.
Jko said:Don’t care.
Emperor Spriggan said:Kagura is a confirmed les I think? Plus its obvious these two are really close, I dont think Millianna is the type to be interested in boys too.
So, for a guild solely comprised of female members, would you see yourself pairing them with any other males in the story? Especially when he have stuff like:Takuan said:Their bathtime naked pic, dayum.

They have the best bond in Mermaid Heel, I doubt this is questionable. Millianna believes Kagura is night unbeatable during the Grand Magic Games.

That picture of Millianna and Kagura is so hot. But one reason I like Millianna is because she's cat like."Don't you....don't you dare....pretend to be her friend!"
"The man that stole everything away from Kagura-chan... That's a sword meant for killing Jellal."
"Millia.....Please......help Millianna......"
#28
![]()
+
![]()
Kagura Mikazuchi & Millianna
Score-4.833
Highest Score: 10 x 2(@Brandish, @Raijin 雷神)
Lowest Score: 1 x 7(@Valhalla777, @Nemispelled, @DiMaria Yesta, @MonkeyD-Dragon, @Yui-kitten, @Axiomus, @BluePegasus)
My score:6.5
So, for a guild solely comprised of female members, would you see yourself pairing them with any other males in the story? Especially when he have stuff like:
![]()
![]()
Personally, I don't see it. So what better option than to pair them with each other?They have the best bond in Mermaid Heel, I doubt this is questionable. Millianna believes Kagura is night unbeatable during the Grand Magic Games.
![]()
And they even look good together in a team.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Additionally, they were initially tied by their hatred for Jellal, someone who had played a part in making both their lives a living hell.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Even in a normal day,
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
It's safe to say this is one of the better developed female relationships in the show. Surprised it's exiting this early, but what can ya do?
![]()
They get a 6 from me anyway.” Way too high. All this doesn’t really convince Takuan either: “With only a couple of pages, this pairing got better than a lot of ships. Still though, not enough for me to take it seriously.” Yes, and look what this disgraceful people did. A MARRIED COUPLE GOT KNOCKED OUT BEFORE THIS!
Jko said:They were cute in Alvarez, but the dummy didn't notice her a year ago lol.
Emperor Spriggan said:Lyon's only ship should be with Sherry, I dont like how he constantly swaps from one girl to another, first Juvia then Meredy? Naah, not cool.
Takuan said:I don't know. Meredy didn't show any interest towards Lyon, and Lyon kinda switched from Juvia to Meredy rather easily. I don't take this ship seriously, though they'd be great together.
Ugh this is probably the shallowest nonsense I've seen in the whole series. Seriously, I don't even have an idea how this became that big a thing simply from one panel, so I won't even bother trying to sugarcoat. Lyon is one of my favorite underrated characters in the show, but I dont like how Mashima writes him whenever girls are around. It's like he becomes an emotionally stunted baby who can't focus on only one person.Gryffindor said:MLG doesn't approve![]()




I'm not a fan of Lisanna nor her come back and if Hiro wanted to increase harem of potential wifes for main hero, then imho he failed. After she returned, Lisanna became totally irrelevant to the plot, so her paneltime with Natsu was limited, thus NaLi didn't convince me at all.
But they're canon, so best wishes for them.
Sorry for this 1, @Brandish, but man like Ichiya deserves better, than some recent made-up ancient milf 
I wish to know her thoughts on him tho, we only know, that he was enchanted by her 