Re: iPho
It's all the same in Germany, in terms of restaurants it's close to tell where the real asian food begins (Chinese/Japanese/Thai and an indian one in my home town) and how long it's only the westernized versions.
For the cheaper takeaways it's obvious like all around Europe/America probably.
Ahahaa yeah.

But it's not always authentic Asian food even if it's run by an Asian. >_> There's a lot of Chinese people who run restaurants specifically catering for Westerner's tastes.
Yo Ice how are you doing?
I always catch you off. Today I missed you by a few minutes XD
Ack, yeah!

I think it was a couple of nights ago, but just a second after I clicked Turn Off on my computer, I saw you log in on MSN.

I'm doing pretty good, summer vacation is nearly over though.

It's been pretty hot the past few days, so I'm expecting a storm or something soon... And you?

How's school going for you?
I wish there were different Chinese cuisines in the restaurants down here... They all make the same thing. There's a Chinese restaurant at every corner these days,hardly any Japanese restaurants and so far I've only been to one Korean. The Korean food was amazing though
I think I'll become a chef
Ah, yeah. >_> Well, there's a lot of Chinese people.

I love eating at Japanese restaurants!

My friend's dad actually owns one, and I usually go with her to have dinner there... for free~~
Ooooh~ What did you eat at the Korean restaurant?

My favourite Korean dish would probably be Bibimbap.

Or did you go have a Korean BBQ?
