You know that situation in TV/movies where that one person mistakes something as a date, shows up, and it was totally not meant to be a date?
I'm that guy.

I'm that guy.


You seem desperateYou know that situation in TV/movies where that one person mistakes something as a date, shows up, and it was totally not meant to be a date?
I'm that guy.
![]()


I confess I'm feeling sexy.

Hohoo...we keep hearing better and better stuff from youI confess I'm feeling sexy.

And I've been generally liking and appreciating myself more lately.That's awesome, I'm really glad you're doing fine...go get the world gurlxD
I dunno, some stuff.And I've been generally liking and appreciating myself more lately.

Twerk it so we know it's realI confess I'm feeling sexy.
You're doing life right.xD
I dunno, some stuff.And I've been generally liking and appreciating myself more lately.
Hopefully with lube.No, life is doing me. xD

It's super. You should try itI am not much of a spa/massage/therapy person but that sounds delicious....

I kinda settled for chocolate ice cream in this oneIt's super. You should try it![]()