Good bit past there, I think. I just reached Drippy's hometown.Where are you at in the game? I just defeated the Rat King.
Good bit past there, I think. I just reached Drippy's hometown.Where are you at in the game? I just defeated the Rat King.
I bought it through the PSN on wednesday so I've had it a little while. Probably about 15 hours in.Gotcha. I was planning to do some side quests first before heading to the next town.
I guess I need to be careful then.The US version of the game ships with a save glitch that can corrupt a player's save, forcing them to restart the game from the beginning. It appears roughly 45 minutes into the game and can be avoided by simply saving after a certain mission in the game.

I played all three PS2 Games. I'm not sure how they'd be now but at the time I loved them. The story worked very well in videogame form since it created a nice sense of immersion for narrative. Then there was the way the story covered all of them games which was fun. It felt like one long tale.Anyone played the .Hack games? I'm watching the series and it seems that the game must be really weird, but good ^^

I'm sorry to do this to your wallet but... the first few Fire Emblem Awakening reviews are in.Now I really do have to get a 3ds and a WiiU and a PS3
God damnit!!!!! Screw it...3DS it is... >_<I'm sorry to do this to your wallet but... the first few Fire Emblem Awakening reviews are in.
Kotaku loved it
IGN loved it even more.
A Quote from IGN's review:
"Fire Emblem Awakening is the most fluid and stunning strategy RPG experience available on a portable, and features the best storytelling and production value of any 3DS game to date."
Or the 20 Reviews that are up on metacritic the lowest score is an 85!
--------------------------------------------------------------
From what the reviews said Fire Emblem Awakening is the kind of RPG I love most of all and it sounds very much like it's the RPG I've always hoped that series could be.
It gives you a bunch of great characters and lets your actions as a gamer effect them. That's why I've always loved that death is permanent in Fire Emblem. In addition, the actions you take with those characters result in different relationships with the rest of the cast. You influence as a gamer really effects the characters in the story. As long as the characters are good, and it sound like they very much are, that is amazing achievement.
It's like what the Persona series does with it's protagonist, but instead it's the whole cast!
. There's a chance that it might be in the lost and found but I'm not that hopeful. Gah, it's like torture now that so many great titles are coming out, particularly Fire Emblem!
Man, that hurts. Hopefully it finds it's way back to you one way or another.I lost my 3DS (along with my arts briefcase) in the subway the other day. There's a chance that it might be in the lost and found but I'm not that hopeful. Gah, it's like torture now that so many great titles are coming out, particularly Fire Emblem!
I always have mixed feelings about MMOs. I played a ton of SWTOR but at the end of my gaming experience with it I was left feeling like it was a waste they just didn't make KOTOR 3 instead. Of course in Elder Scrolls Online at least it's a different company making it. So it shouldn't negatively effect Fallout or the main Elder Scrolls series.http://en.signup.elderscrollsonline.com/
So I've got mixed feelings regarding the elder scrolls online...
I played the PS2 ones, they were awesome. But opinions may differ. (I consider the series one of the top RPG games I played).Anyone played the .Hack games? I'm watching the series and it seems that the game must be really weird, but good ^^
Awesome! I'll try it later xDI played the PS2 ones, they were awesome. But opinions may differ. (I consider the series one of the top RPG games I played).
Errr I'm already playing a mmorpg and Skyrim was as fun as it was for me already. I know that they will face huge problems and I hope this doesnt end like FF14http://en.signup.elderscrollsonline.com/
So I've got mixed feelings regarding the elder scrolls online...

~ riki