The toybox

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ah that sucks. There's a couple Indonesian restaurants where I am and let me tell you, I forgot my name by the end of it it was so spicy. But also very tasty.
what was it? was it sambal? 🤔
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
which kind of sambal, you remember? cuz there are so many kinds of it. so good :blush
sambal terasi. I had it with some chicken.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
yes :nod it's made of fermented shrimps. the small ones
I have a friend who's Indonesian. He's cooked sambal dabu dabu. Now that was even better. :sky2
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I have a friend who's Indonesian. He's cooked sambal dabu dabu. Now that was even better. :sky2
man :tss sambal dabu dabu has taste like, fresh. I usually eat it with roasted fish
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
man :tss sambal dabu dabu has taste like, fresh. I usually eat it with roasted fish
he made it with fish.......sooooo good.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
yea that one in what did you eat today thread. yikes, i dont like salty or too sweet food. 🤢 almost plain is better. 😌
It was a karaage burger... so what I think they did is marinade the thighs with soy (yes) and then season the flour with salt (no). I couldn't finish it 😅
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
so, are you taking my offer? :worrybunny
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I don't lol.

You're a fish lover?
actually it's just a made-up joke :lmao I like doing this kind of thing. please look forward to other jokes in the future :heh

it actually refers to Tobirama's favorite food in the 4th databook



but I like fish too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

do you by chance know Bliss Ball? I saw it on a Japanese program on a Japanese channel. They said it's healthy snack from Aussie
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
do you by chance know Bliss Ball? I saw it on a Japanese program on a Japanese channel. They said it's healthy snack from Aussie
Never heard of them before. They look like rum balls 🤔 if so, they're delicious.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Oh Laxus and Brandish :teehee

 
Top