what was it? was it sambal?Ah that sucks. There's a couple Indonesian restaurants where I am and let me tell you, I forgot my name by the end of it it was so spicy. But also very tasty.
what was it? was it sambal?Ah that sucks. There's a couple Indonesian restaurants where I am and let me tell you, I forgot my name by the end of it it was so spicy. But also very tasty.
Yepwhat was it? was it sambal?![]()
which kind of sambal, you remember? cuz there are so many kinds of it. so good

sambal terasi. I had it with some chicken.which kind of sambal, you remember? cuz there are so many kinds of it. so good![]()
ooohhhsambal terasi. I had it with some chicken.
man that's like one of the best 
Is it? I don't knowooohhhman that's like one of the best
![]()
yesIs it? I don't know
it's made of fermented shrimps. the small onesI have a friend who's Indonesian. He's cooked sambal dabu dabu. Now that was even better.yesit's made of fermented shrimps. the small ones
manI have a friend who's Indonesian. He's cooked sambal dabu dabu. Now that was even better.![]()
sambal dabu dabu has taste like, fresh. I usually eat it with roasted fishhe made it with fish.......sooooo good.mansambal dabu dabu has taste like, fresh. I usually eat it with roasted fish
It was a karaage burger... so what I think they did is marinade the thighs with soy (yes) and then season the flour with salt (no). I couldn't finish ityea that one in what did you eat today thread. yikes, i dont like salty or too sweet food.almost plain is better.
![]()

Yes you can be my slaveso, are you taking my offer?![]()
*insert that flowery nosebleed GIF here*Yes you can be my slave
What was the offer?

I don't lol.*insert that flowery nosebleed GIF here*
that offer. you dont remember?
actually it's just a made-up jokeI don't lol.
You're a fish lover?
I like doing this kind of thing. please look forward to other jokes in the future 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Never heard of them before. They look like rum ballsdo you by chance know Bliss Ball? I saw it on a Japanese program on a Japanese channel. They said it's healthy snack from Aussie
Intresting...Oh Laxus and Brandish
It's happening. See Laxus' eyes? Staring straight at that sauce. Mira's in the background aka rear-viewOh Laxus and Brandish
