- Joined
- Jun 6, 2009
- Messages
- 3,256
- Reaction score
- 5,752
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi
If you know how to get on #irc-disto then you can download the oneshot off of the Tyurru bot.
113 was an amazing chapter where all I did was sit back and watch just like Toriko. Jirou was using his knocking tools like guns, insane one sided fight. 20,000 meters is a crazy distance. The impact of him hitting the ground had to be killing blow, doesn't matter to Toriko since he was passed out and a crazy human. Toriko can strengthen up but I worry about Komatsu entering the Gourmet World. I'm sure their next foods will be difficult and interesting even though it's the human world.
If you know how to get on #irc-disto then you can download the oneshot off of the Tyurru bot.
113 was an amazing chapter where all I did was sit back and watch just like Toriko. Jirou was using his knocking tools like guns, insane one sided fight. 20,000 meters is a crazy distance. The impact of him hitting the ground had to be killing blow, doesn't matter to Toriko since he was passed out and a crazy human. Toriko can strengthen up but I worry about Komatsu entering the Gourmet World. I'm sure their next foods will be difficult and interesting even though it's the human world.
Last edited:
