Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I got an obnoxious character with useless stand, wonderful:kappa
What would you call useless?

Was Gry on your list of dead people before or did you add him now? My memory may be week but for a moment I thought it used to be just 5 people on that list
I added him yday night, why o.ô
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Unreleated: Just got destroyed by Pitioss Dungeon. God, I suck at timing puzzles. Give me any other type, but not timing. Goddamit

I will reveal more info about meself in a few hours, when I go to sleeep

PS: @GrySun where that sexy ass timer?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lala....you usually arent as forceful for infos so early...usually you one of the last to reveal anything...why you digging so hard like a gnut....aulqs 1st post was just his assessment of his situation....why you want him to give a hint in a round about way...like whats useless?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
What would you call useless?


I added him yday night, why o.ô
Yet another bizarre mystery... and also wtf I wrote week which is pretty weak. BA DUMM


I should take the hint and head to bed. I got two exams tommorow morning so I won't be very active. Since I wouldn't want to disappear without any contributions at all I'll add that I have a role I haven't had before (which includes: Bulletproof, Noble, Hider, Regular Townie) I'll have to look up the other roles so I don't get things mixed up.

Good night or have nice day wherever you live
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lala....you usually arent as forceful for infos so early...usually you one of the last to reveal anything...why you digging so hard like a gnut....aulqs 1st post was just his assessment of his situation....why you want him to give a hint in a round about way...like whats useless?
Uh, "forceful" is so not appropriated for what I did xD I asked about it (roles/stands) - and provided a bit of my share. What I provided is harmless to me, now or later. Don't see a 'why not' '-' Plus, it's not the first time I do it on Day 1? The usual bs is tiring...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yet another bizarre mystery... and also wtf I wrote week which is pretty weak. BA DUMM


I should take the hint and head to bed. I got two exams tommorow morning so I won't be very active. Since I wouldn't want to disappear without any contributions at all I'll add that I have a role I haven't had before (which includes: Bulletproof, Noble, Hider, Regular Townie) I'll have to look up the other roles so I don't get things mixed up.

Good night or have nice day wherever you live
I notice no mafia roles included....have you been all the mafia roles:derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Uh, "forceful" is so not appropriated for what I did xD I asked about it (roles/stands) - and provided a bit of my share. What I provided is harmless to me, now or later. Don't see a 'why not' '-' Plus, it's not the first time I do it on Day 1? The usual bs is tiring...
Exactly why i dont make 100post a day anymore....lol
You guys question my game play the last few times....remember there is no hardy,jorped,nuno,etc to feed my spam xP
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You want a votekill? Here, I gotcha:

I Votekill A.ulp.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You want a votekill? Here, I gotcha:

I Votekill A.ulp.
Lets see we have a couple of inactives right now, I dont like this, I will votekill Mazino for now, until I see more diverse player activity.
@.@ votekill Demonspeed
Ok, I´m changing my vote:
Votelock Philia
Just to please you, votekill Philia, for now
Not much to go off I guess for now place holder for my fav person votekill zasz
I'll Votekill Farfalla for nao
Votekill Farfalla
Vote Kill lawlett as placeholder. Will start my exam now.
I think, I will hold to traditions: Votelock Zasz.
Votekill spirit
Votekill Erin
VOTEKILL Gnut
Votekill Lawlett
I votelock Zasz
Well have absolutely no clue, so will randomly votekill mazino for now may change it, ofc depending on any potential new info.
votekill WYIS
VOTELOCK Philia,
There I will votekill son of daws
Clock's ticking, so I'm going to votekill @WithYouInSpirit for now.
Lets get this over with, Votekill Evil3ye
VOTE KILL WYIS
Oh wow. Rip. Going to votechange to Zasz because I feel like he might be the Escort.

WithYouInSpirit 4x (Evil3ye, gnut, A.ulq, Vandred)
Zasz 3x (James Rye, WithYouInSpirit, lawlett-kun)
lawlett-kun 2x (Demonspeed, SonOfDaws)
Evil3ye 1x (Aonori)
Demonspeed 1x (Farfalla)
Erinyes 1x (Zasz)
Mazino 1x (Erinyes)
SonOfDaws 1x (desin24)
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The sticky post was created, which will be updated and used for the rest of the day phase.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
On the chopping block already Interesting....I doubt @Zasz would be happy about this though:rolleyes:
You want a votekill? Here, I gotcha:

I Votekill A.ulp.
Oh the howls of a loser :XD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Careful how you act. Easiest way to get lynched on day one is to take things personally.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top