Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
First post ever. Dunno what to do ._.

The avatars look amazing, neechan
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
LOL at first your words confused me so I checked back my PM, and our hosts forgot to include the link to the game thread in the PM :XD Oh boy.

Reebi wanna say anything about the role you got in that PM? Some hints as to what it is, if it's something active you can use or passive. Also that PM has an game avatar and you should change to that. The PM also doesn't say to wear the game avi :nah A bit sloppy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Oh shit its Marco. But don't worry, this time we'll finish the job :cheez
I would sarcstically joke about a role but I don't want to get mod killed:P tbh, I haven't seen passed the first season nor have I read the manga. However, I am good at reading people and I never trust @Arjuna in mafia games.

Vote: @Arjuna
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
STOP! Who cares about these guys anyway?
Sry... Marlowe '-'
Do I need to know stuff about each character?? that would mean that I have a lot of reading to do :vin
No, you don't^^' Just the in game rules, the rest is a bunch of us fanboying.
First post ever. Dunno what to do ._.

The avatars look amazing, neechan
Give us a hint about you ^_^
Are you passive or active?
You ability works at night or day phases?
Based on what you got from it.
(if you didn't, PM the hosts about it xD )
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I would sarcstically joke about a role but I don't want to get mod killed:P tbh, I haven't seen passed the first season nor have I read the manga. However, I am good at reading people and I never trust @Arjuna in mafia games.

Vote: @Arjuna
Wait one thing mods are very lenient here unlike in FTB and you can reveal and slight role hint here.

In previous games many people revealed they are mafia and still not mod killed.

Vote:@Arjuna[/USER]
What?You are judging me basing on how I used to play in FTB.That was a different set up

And still you haven't changed your avatar :emocat
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Wait one thing mods are very lenient here unlike in FTB and you can reveal and slight role hint here.

In previous games many people revealed they are mafia and still not mod killed.



What?You are judging me basing on how I used to play in FTB.That was a different set up

And still you haven't changed your avatar :emocat
I still don't trust you :p But thank you for tagging me. I hontestly didn't know where the thread was :D
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Edit seems like you changed it.

Hey btw @Lambu the DP is 72 hrs I believe?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
STOP! Who cares about these guys anyway?
Said the man with the bowl cut. Nobody cares about any of us...

The only AoT characters that matter either turn into titans or fuck em up so bad that they don't even need to in the first place.:cookiestare
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,186
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Votecount

Nile/Reebi >>> 5x (Marco/gnut, Sasha/Belserion, Armin/Farfalla, Marlowe/Demonspeed, Eren/Hardy)
Rico/Arjuna >>> 4x (Nile/Reebi, Mikasa/Holt, Ian/SonOfDaws, Annie/Gryffindor)
Reiner/GrySun >>> 3x (Mike/Marmalade, Connie/Kato756, Rico/Arjuna)
Eren/Hardy >>> 2x (Oluo/MonkeyD, Jean/Vandred)
Hitch/Zasz >>> 2x (Krista/Emperor Spirggan, Bertholt/desin24)
Mikasa/Holt >>> 1x (Gunther/Dried Ambrosia)
Eld/MarmaladeSky >>>1x (Reiner/GrySun)
Connie/Kato756 >>> 1x (Keith/Erinyes)
Mike/EmptySoul >>>1x (Hange/James Rye)
Marlowe/Demonspeed >>> 1x (Petra/Jammin)
Ymir/Dimaria Yesta >>> 1x (Mike/EmptySoul)

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I would sarcstically joke about a role but I don't want to get mod killed:P tbh, I haven't seen passed the first season nor have I read the manga. However, I am good at reading people and I never trust @Arjuna in mafia games.

Vote: @Arjuna
Arjuna was indeed mafia every games since he started to play if im not mistaken 2 or 3 games ago, he's our new Demon :arf
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Said the man with the bowl cut. Nobody cares about any of us...

The only AoT characters that matter either turn into titans or fuck em up so bad that they don't even need to in the first place.:cookiestare
I like Marlowe a lot but yes he isn't memorable. Armin, Hange and Annie are my favorites. Armin especially
and that was before he became a shifter.
.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here's the recap, my apologies if i miss any hints, just tell me will fix it ASAP

recap
  • GrySun - (Reiner)
  • Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther)
  • MarmaladeSky - (Eld)
  • Erinyes - (Keith) -> 1st time got the role, light side of the force
  • Holt - (Mikasa)
  • Reebi - (Nile)
  • Vandred - (Jean)
  • gnut - (Marco)
  • Demonspeed - (Marlowe) -> Has an active role
  • Jammin - (Petra) -> Swore on his waifu he's a townie, weird role that seemingly fits his character in a way.
  • Kato756 - (Connie)
  • Belserion - (Sasha)
  • SonOfDaws - (Ian)
  • Hardy - (Eren) - > Night action role
  • desin24 - (Bertolt)
  • Zasz - (Hitch)
  • EmptySoul - (Mike) -> said she has a boring role with no night action
  • James Rye - (Hange) -> said he's a townie, Night Action Doesn't really fit Hange's character
  • DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir)
  • Emperor Spriggan - (Krista)
  • Gryffindor - (Annie)
  • Farfalla - (Armin) - Has an active night role
  • Arjuna - (Rico)
  • MonkeyD-Dragon - (Oluo)


Present
D1- given to Gry
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ok for real the spoilers are annoying as fuck, I never know when to open a tag or not... I just opened one I shouldn't have.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Arjuna was indeed mafia every games since he started to play if im not mistaken 2 or 3 games ago, he's our new Demon :arf
Erin chan that is past.Heck even law of probability says I will be town after becoming Mafia one game after another.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
@Lambu The vote kills should be stickied at the top? Makes it easier to keep track :?bunny
EDIT: Removed the second part of my post since it was too spoilery, I hope that's in order hosts.
EDIT 2:Fuck it, time to restore that:
@DiMaria Yesta You are Ymir, your role is to:
Eat me :hurr
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top