Last edited:
According to the Attack on titan wiki, she killed Gunther
Annie did D:
What, she still left Marco to die ç.ç
She killed many XD
Do I need to know stuff about each character?? that would mean that I have a lot of reading to doShe killed many XD

I would sarcstically joke about a role but I don't want to get mod killed:P tbh, I haven't seen passed the first season nor have I read the manga. However, I am good at reading people and I never trust @Arjuna in mafia games.LOL at first your words confused me so I checked back my PM, and our hosts forgot to include the link to the game thread in the PMOh boy.
Reebi wanna say anything about the role you got in that PM? Some hints as to what it is, if it's something active you can use or passive. Also that PM has an game avatar and you should change to that. The PM also doesn't say to wear the game aviA bit sloppy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh shit its Marco. But don't worry, this time we'll finish the job![]()
Sry... Marlowe '-'STOP! Who cares about these guys anyway?
No, you don't^^' Just the in game rules, the rest is a bunch of us fanboying.Do I need to know stuff about each character?? that would mean that I have a lot of reading to do![]()
Give us a hint about you ^_^First post ever. Dunno what to do ._.
The avatars look amazing, neechan
Wait one thing mods are very lenient here unlike in FTB and you can reveal and slight role hint here.
What?You are judging me basing on how I used to play in FTB.That was a different set upVote:@Arjuna[/USER]

I still don't trust youWait one thing mods are very lenient here unlike in FTB and you can reveal and slight role hint here.
In previous games many people revealed they are mafia and still not mod killed.
What?You are judging me basing on how I used to play in FTB.That was a different set up
And still you haven't changed your avatar![]()
But thank you for tagging me. I hontestly didn't know where the thread was 
Nah, the countdown in the first post started at 24 hours, its 19 hours and 46 minutes now.
Said the man with the bowl cut. Nobody cares about any of us...STOP! Who cares about these guys anyway?

That means I will have to vote before tomorrowNah, the countdown in the first post started at 24 hours, its 19 hours and 46 minutes now.
Votekill Annie
Vote: @Arjuna
!votekill Hardy
Vote Kill GrySun
!votekill MarmaladeSky
I votekill EmptySoul
!votekill Grysun
Votekill Arjuna
!votekill Zasz
Votekill Reebi
Vote Kill Holt
Votekill Reebi
Vote Kill Demonspeed
VOTEKILL Grysun
votekill Dimaria Yesta
votekill Hardy.
votekill Arjuna
Votekill Kato
Votekill GrySun
Votekill Reebi
Votekill Arjuna
votekill Holt
votekill zasz
Arjuna was indeed mafia every games since he started to play if im not mistaken 2 or 3 games ago, he's our new Demon

I like Marlowe a lot but yes he isn't memorable. Armin, Hange and Annie are my favorites. Armin especiallySaid the man with the bowl cut. Nobody cares about any of us...
The only AoT characters that matter either turn into titans or fuck em up so bad that they don't even need to in the first place.![]()
Erin chan that is past.Heck even law of probability says I will be town after becoming Mafia one game after another.Arjuna was indeed mafia every games since he started to play if im not mistaken 2 or 3 games ago, he's our new Demon![]()

