Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im waiting to be janitorized tonight anyway, wait, more like "vandredized" :oh

Actually targetting the right guy could save my life or someone else, I at least know I wont get far this time :p

Votelock Evil3ye , it almost looks like he gave up.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Also, it just hit me... So Evil never saw a Restless Spirit? That was his hint, something new.
And... He didn't call me out on my claim and decided to assume it was Witch instead of going for the critical info to him like Lambu did? Odd.
Oh stop twisting the truths, I said I never played this role, that's all. Why Would I say I have one of the three or four roles added in the last game I played on day one. And some of them are even mafia roles.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Good night everyone, i gonna watch a movie now and check later what the result was. If anybody wants me to check on somebody they think i should check on please write a post with your suspects. :)
Yes could you please investigate Holt? I've mentioned before of my gut feeling about him. I don't mind being proven wrong, would prefer it tbh but this is a bone I can't let go of until I have proof. Can the doctor please protect James tonight?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I mean, rly. People piled up votes on him in 5 mins, while he was online, active, following and posting. He didn't reveal.
Now, he gets 2 HOURS and says "oh well, gonna die, might as well say I'm RL". It's not like there's only Lambu, James and Evil to vote for for him to act under pressure with 2h ahead and conversations re-starting xD
The only thing that's bothering me is that Restless Spirit doesn't really make sense for a mafia claim, but I think I've heard enough anyhow..

Votekill Evil3ye
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It's the role the "last non-townie standing" claimed at the end of the last two games, by the way. So I'd say it seems to be still in vogue nowadays. :p

At any rate, as I said it's a role I'd expect to find in this game after having at least a Politician/Gambler and a Noble, so I'd be a lot more comfortable if an actual Restless Townie came and disproved him. This looks like such a silly lynch at the moment.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,185
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It also would explain why pompom ignored Lambu's pleas to testify for him. Maybe hoped Lambu would die and nobody would notice? Though that would have just pushed the problem to the next day.
I did not ignore Lambu's pleas because I wasn't here? If I wanted Lambu dead I'd pretty much vote an accuse more him, no mercy for mafia. He claims prostitute (which is a pretty common claim for mafia too, but as he explained his plan, I understand better the situation here). Maybe you're townie after all.

To think my sister might not been on the side of Justice like her father...
Wasn't your foster father also a mafia...?:XD

Lol, Lady Pompom's vote is still on me. XD
Sorry pal, just caught up now to the discussions, fixing it now and what a turnabout of events, such revelations and turnarounds :zomg! Sure, votelock EvilEye.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I did not ignore Lambu's pleas because I wasn't here? If I wanted Lambu dead I'd pretty much vote an accuse more him, no mercy for mafia. He claims prostitute (which is a pretty common claim for mafia too, but as he explained his plan, I understand better the situation here). Maybe you're townie after all.


Wasn't your foster father also a mafia...?:XD


Sorry pal, just caught up now to the discussions, fixing it now and what a turnabout of events, such revelations and turnarounds :zomg! Sure, votelock EvilEye.
Sooo... Did you successfully use your action last night?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Vote Kill Lambu
votekill desin
Votekill desin
Votekill James Rye
Votekill Demon
vote kill James Rye.
I'll votekill James Ryes for now
Votekill Holt.
Votelock Evil
votekill desin24
Votekill Lambu
VoteKill Lambu.
Votekill James Rye
votekill lambu
Change my vote to Votekill Holt
Vote kill James Rye.
Votekill desin24
Votekill Demonspeed
Votelock Lambu
Also Votekill desin24.
Votekill Lambu
Votelock desin24
Oh well, Vote kill Evil.
Votelock Evil3ye
Votekill Evil
Votekill evil
Evil3ye 10x (Farfalla, James Rye, Demonspeed, Holt, Lambu, SonOfDaws, Lady pompom, Organizized, MarmaladeSky, desin24)
Lambu 3x (Gryffindor, Arjuna, Anonymous Vote)
Demonspeed 2x (Evil3ye, Zasz)
desin24 2x (Aizen, Vandred)
Holt 2x (Crescent_jinxgrace, Belserion)
Lady pompom 1x (Erinyes)

51 minutes left of Trial 2.
 
Last edited:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,185
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Sooo... Did you successfully use your action last night?
Well, I used it, I just can't comprove whether my action had effect or not, but if Lambu is the prostitute and no one else blocked him (like BK and Escort if there's one on mafia), sure, my action was useless :emocat
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Lady pompom I think I saw you online and in the thread when I was asking for you to prove my claim :oh
Thank god that Farf got it though, I was on the verge of despair.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,185
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I think I saw you online and in the thread when I was asking for you to prove my claim :oh
Wait,wait, i'm a bit lost here, are you talking about Demon's case or about your prostitute claim?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom


The second Trial felt like it would never end. But then finally the majority agreed on one person.


"Why me?! But what about-"

"Enough! We have spent too much time on this Trial already. Miss von Karma, you are clearly the person everyone trusts the least, and as such we will get to the bottom of your allegiance. Right now."

30 minutes later



"This court sees no reason to further prolong the trial. Nor is there any need for more time to decide the case against the defendant. This case is extremely clear. I see no room for misinterpretation of the facts.

This court finds the defendant, Ms. Franziska von Karma..."





Evil3ye
(Mafia Gambler)


"Maybe you shouldn't have assumed your demise prematurely and started saying too much outside of the courtroom during our short recess... Though that too probably wouldn't have made a difference in the end."

"Oh whatever, didn't have enough time for these Trials anyway. I'm actually rather glad this is finally over."

"I bid you all farewell. Auf Wiedersehen!"

"That's... unfortunate, I suppose.

Well then, bailiff! Escort Ms. von Karma out of this court."

.
.
.
.

"Since the primary Judge is tired and already left after making his verdict, as the supporting Judge of these Trials I shall be the one to officially end this trial and relieve you all of your duties."

"We are done for today, and the same courtroom proceedings shall continue the next day. Make sure to properly prepare yourselves, conducting further investigations as needed and get some rest until tomorrow.

That is all."

Court is adjourned!






Investigation 2 lasts 12 hours.


​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

Already apprehending 2 corrupt officials from two different parties, things were looking good and the justice system was on the way of being saved. But they all knew their opponents wouldn't wait and fight back...

"Welcome back to court, everyone. I'm afraid I have very disturbing news. The bailiffs found two corpses in this very courtroom. I have their autopsy report right here.



The autopsy report shows they both died last night, while we were all away and resting. I will now submit their autopsy reports to the court records for you all to review."



Lady pompom
(Mafia Escort)




Organizized
(Hider)



"Professor Layton was corrupt all along... And we lost Godot, a hard working Prosecutor who spent his time hiding from the corrupt people, hoping he would survive...

I hope their autopsy report will be of use to you all in this Trial. In memory of Godot, we shall now continue this Trial!"



Court is now in session!



Trial 3 ends in 22 hours!​
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I KNEW IT! There you have the escort guys :XD

Rip Orgz though, I wonder if he hid behind pompom.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I KNEW IT! There you have the escort guys :XD

Rip Orgz though, I wonder if he hid behind pompom.
Lambu, did you block me? -_-
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lambu, did you block me? -_-
I didn't, though not going to lie, I was tempted of doing it.
So then either pompom blocked you or a barkeeper.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top