Games Top Ten Game - Most Overrated Anime - They think it's all over...

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
zimbardo what's the deadline, onegai ? :)
Try to get something to me by this weekend - I'd like to set the deadline for Saturday morning, but I am going to work on both Sat and Sun this weekend. I dunno how long I will be there, but my boss and I want to have a paper submitted before I offski on my Christmas holidays (so it's possible I might be super busy).

 
Last edited:

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
The Suzaku hate in Code Geass is something that has always genuinely flew over my head.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
A pair (2) of points
an unfortunate rash - when you do pair, please use protection

Alois
Black Butler
Juviii

Ame
Wolf Children
Gryffindor

Faye Valentine
Cowboy Bebop
GrySun

James
Pokémon
BluePegasus

Kyoko Kouda
3-gatsu no Lion
Erinyes

Nao Kanzaki
Liar Game
Organizized

Sho Fuwa
Skip Beat
Linali

Tetsudo "Poppo" Hisakawa
AnoHana
FaustXIII

Tougane Sakuya
Psycho-Pass
Nii

Yuzu Aihara
Citrus
Brandish
​

It appears that I am not alone in my hatred - how nice it is to share
:blush

In relation to Tougane Sakuya:
He's the epitome of the mostly dumb and disappointing story Psycho Pass 2 provided. Comically evil to a point where he wasn't even scary, only cringe-worthy...

Now, as the clock passes midnight, it's time to leave you guys.

Till next time

 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Jack/Assassin of "Black"
Fate/Aprocrypha
niichan
@Nii Including Apocrypha characters is cheating. One could fill the top 10 with just those. I didn't include any because when making my list my brain blocked it all out for safety reasons :noworry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry zimb, I just listed this guy as Suzaku in my list. He's that bad you drop the surname off him.
LMAO. True. I also just wrote Suzaku at first too but then added full names to make it easier for zimb.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh, sorry, my bad.

I changed it just for you
I think he meant it shouldn't be a 1-pointer since he also had Suzaku on his list?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The Suzaku hate in Code Geass is something that has always genuinely flew over my head.
Like everything in the story flew over the head of Suzaku :fan
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Really nobody else finds Faye just 100% annoying? Could never feel anything else towards her than bad things. And after not feeding the dog and eating his food that one ep she became even less likable, enough to be included here. Should've placed her higher too.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ame on that list... I can actually see why, but Gryff really knows how to apply burns

@Nii Including Apocrypha characters is cheating. One could fill the top 10 with just those. I didn't include any because when making my list my brain blocked it all out for safety reasons :noworry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


LMAO. True. I also just wrote Suzaku at first too but then added full names to make it easier for zimb.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


I think he meant it shouldn't be a 1-pointer since he also had Suzaku on his list?
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Like everything in the story flew over the head of Suzaku :fan
Well as a Fate fan it made me feel very bad for how some of these Servants were handled, and Jack+Atalanta are on the forefront of that. It's not cheating if you're genuinely angry and annoyed :noworry
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And you actually have a peasant here who didn't watch Cowboy Bebop... :XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ame on that list... I can actually see why, but Gryff really knows how to apply burns



Well as a Fate fan it made me feel very bad for how some of these Servants were handled, and Jack+Atalanta are on the forefront of that. It's not cheating if you're genuinely angry and annoyed :noworry
If zimb allows I'm adding one certain Apocrypha character that annoyed me above all else. Atalante is a veeery close 2nd, tho think picking on the characters of Apocrypha are cheap shots, but eh.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
@zimbardo can you put the list of people who joined the game? Some of us are curious to see which ones laid the salt :awe

Anyways, good list so far. I can see why some people on that list, especially Suzaku. I almost put him on my list, but decided to go with other hated CG character instead. Otherwise, let's spread more salt :popcorn
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Sorry zimb, I just listed this guy as Suzaku in my list. He's that bad you drop the surname off him.



This Jellasy.
Too bad I forgot about Laxus :emocat,as a Jellal fan should have included him in this list.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I have enjoyed the list so far. I nearly included Ame myself @Gryffindor that kid is such a bish.

This is brilliant. I forgot how much I despise him.
He's an absolute tosser. It's hard to fathom why he's got a bit of popularity :lmao

Too bad I forgot about Laxus :emocat,as a Jellal fan should have included him in this list.
Typical Jelly fans, always thinking about downplaying.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I have enjoyed the list so far. I nearly included Ame myself @Gryffindor that kid is such a bish.



He's an absolute tosser. It's hard to fathom why he's got a bit of popularity :lmao



Typical Jelly fans, always thinking about downplaying.
Did you include Ichiya in this list :heh
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
zimbardo can you put the list of people who joined the game? Some of us are curious to see which ones laid the salt :awe
It's good to get your problems off your chest

Now then, guys



'cause if you are, you might have to wait till later - much work to do this morn
:invalid
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I was prepared for this. Was actually thinking to myself “I bet Gry will pick a Bebop character, probably Faye”.

That’s okay, Gry. It’s okay to be wrong.
Can‘t expect everyone to be blinded by Bebop nostalgia :catshrug At first I put Spike, then swapped out for Faye when I remembered her. Not a memorable show whatsoever, but deserved a mention once I remembered.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Can‘t expect everyone to be blinded by Bebop nostalgia :catshrug At first I put Spike, then swapped out for Faye when I remembered her. Not a memorable show whatsoever, but deserved a mention once I remembered.
“Blinded by Bebop nostalgia” may be a thing in my case (I’m not one to decide, though I’m fairly certain I would still love it to bits if I watched it today because I know myself) but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s still one of the shows lots of new anime viewers consider the best, and is constantly referred to as the show even non-anime viewers will admit to love because it’s just that good. :catshrug

Faye isn’t my favorite character of the show, but she still has more depth than most (especially female) anime characters out there and really well-written, whether you like her personality or not.

I would ask you precisely why you consider her (and Spike) one of the worst characters ever, since that might help me comprehend what or different criteria for “good/bad” character are, but I dunno if we should really get into a big salty argument already when we’ve only reached 2 points. :XD And like I said, I was already prepared for you listing a Bebop character to counteract the high points it’s gotten in other categories. :cookiehand
 
Top