Let's try reading them in order for a change.
MHA: Please don't tell me the wife is the villain's sister or something. That family has enough trouble as it is.
Bakugo has remembered what his character is supposed to be like and is trying to make us forget about what happened before. It doesn't work.
And then everything goes to shit (even more). Am I the only who is just about having enough of all this abject misery? I'm not usually against morally complex situations, but this here just makes me feel hopeless and tired, because you already know everyone is going to lose. (If that was the writer's intent, good job. But I don't generally read manga to feel miserable.)
Dr Stone: ... I don't like the new girl much. Pretty average chapter otherwise.
Mashle: Seriously? None of them figured that out? I mean, I liked the chapter, but seriously?
(And I guess this means Lance is still around? Since I'm pretty sure he knew about Mash' lack of magic.)
Black Clover: Why am I not surprised.
WNL: Hi there, reoccuring plot device. It's been a few chapters.
Yozakura: Not bad (though there's not that much new information). That last page looks especially impressive.
I'm curious about the little brother's age though. In the first chapter, I would have given him 6 or 7, but here he seems closer to 10-12.
UU: Did we ever learn how Andy can jump that high? The plot is moving fast, the villain is original, the new character is even crazier than I thought. Great stuff.
AT: One twist after another! I'm not as emotionally invested as I probably should have been, but I can't really find anything wrong with it either (it's cliche, but that's not a bad thing in itself. It's common because it works).
Me & Roboco: Is this the first time we see her without the knife? I liked the meta-humour, and the fact that the obligatory reference actually played a part in the plot this time.
Cop & Dolphin: Serious arc, then? I wouldn't mind, but it's so hard to know what to expect.
I'm really glad that second cop wasn't just a brainless lackey.
High School Family: That was actually pretty nice before the last page ruined it.
Phantom Seer: Nice spooky atmosphere. Nice fake-out. Would be more careful if I were you. I was annoyed when we cut away, but this is actually pretty interesting. Thank you, Iori. This might actually be my favourite series in the magazine right now.
Magu-chan: That's unrealistic. Pigeons don't have sharp claws to grab prey with. (Why does this bother me, and not the talking sentient animals? Hell if I know. Suspension of disbelief is weird.) The whole thing was pretty convoluted, but the ending was nice.
OBO: Okay? What was the point of all this? Nothing has changed and we didn't learn anything important.
*notices the title* Ah. It's to foreshadow Alfred showing up. Great.
Btw, can anyone explain to me how little Alfred could
slaughter an entire village without breaking a sweat, but his adult parents couldn't handle a simple housefire? Even if they are afraid of it, couldn't they just run away? How come half of the time these vampires are super powerful, and the other half they can't get past a locked door?
Are they weak against wood, like the aliens from Signs?
Also, what the hell happened on M+ page 17? "Those who serve as restraints are working hard behind the scenes, attempting to hold them back will only perpetuate the same cycle"? That does not make any sense in the context of the conversation (or at all, really). Anyone know what he's really saying?
AB: ... Well, at least they're not acting like flighty obnoxious morons BECAUSE they are girls. Still pretty annoying though. (Poor Chris is gonna have an aneurysm.) It really is quite sad when the only good 'female' character in the series is a robot, even after you're switched the entire main cast.
Glad the other team was as exasperated as I was.
Moriking: How did they even know about Japan? How did the stag beetle know more? And how come there are only four candidates out of the entire rest of the world?
Regardless, that was actually quite funny. You can tell the author is having fun with this. In a way, it's probably liberating to know there are only a few chapters left.
(They should've translated Hoshiking though. It makes no sense to keep it in Japanese when they're already talking about the Forest King.)
Mashle: Couldn't you at least say Muscle Power? Like that way you could have Bs your way out by saying your magic spell is inside your body which is why that magical item didn't worked as it only works directly on spells. Also way too be thankless, dude in the background! Though the others are totally forgetting about twintails here who has just disappeared, so the gig is up anyway.
Doesn't the headmaster already know about it? Or at least suspects it? He seems pretty aware of what's going on in his school.
Am I the only one who feels the last 3 chapters of Phantom Seer have been REALLY similar to each other? There are times I legitimately think I'm reading last week's chapter, especially the parts where Riku is training with the Tengus. The art is gorgeous but I wish the writing was fleshed out a little more
The parts where Riku is training with the Tengus:
Chapter 9: 1/2 page
Chapter 10: 1 page
Chapter 11: 5 pages
I mean, I know this kind of thing is subjective, and I'm not trying to discount your feelings... but that's a really minor thing to focus on.
I don't think the story is repetitive (I'm actually really enjoying their banter), but I do hope the next arc will have a more interesting setting than 'dark hole in the ground.'
Even if they change it so that they don't get together immediately, I find it pretty hard to see Ao no Hako getting significantly messed up by serialization, since the characters both have respective goals going on in the background, if those get a bit more focus there can still be regular plot progression.
That would work for a few volumes, but not if they keep dragging it out forever.
And please don't turn it into a harem. Please.