After my last game? Nah I need to play well to earn trust back. This time around is my redemption arc and I'll be damned if I piss up this go as a townie up the wallI don't think your priority as town should be winning other's trust?
After my last game? Nah I need to play well to earn trust back. This time around is my redemption arc and I'll be damned if I piss up this go as a townie up the wallI don't think your priority as town should be winning other's trust?
Ngl, I felt personally attacked by his postI mean, you could do that but then you could lynch someone like Holt who mid game starts playing really well. Checked the general activity and none of the people posting the least are surprising names

You are free to deny it but it's accurate imoNgl, I felt personally attacked by his post![]()
Just randomise it, it's 80% luckHow can you ppl suspect people on D1? I don't find any solid reasoning for it. How can someone build a case on nothing.
I'm sleepy, So can you guys speed up and say who you want to lynch
I mean, reading this (and your previous activity), wouldn’t be against going for you tbh. But probably not top priority.How can you ppl suspect people on D1? I don't find any solid reasoning for it. How can someone build a case on nothing.
I'm sleepy, So can you guys speed up and say who you want to lynch
It's been fixed, Gary even manually raised his postcount. Plus people immediately acted on his hidden posts to aid him in the few moments he posted.Penguin is getting fucked by the forum it's beyond unfair to go for them today
fine by me, lynch me if you want. I don't think my role has any value to it so yeah sure it would make a good lynch.I mean, reading this (and your previous activity), wouldn’t be against going for you tbh. But probably not top priority.
I know it is. I think I'm going to switch that up. Tryhard earlierYou are free to deny it but it's accurate imo
Just randomise it, it's 80% luck
I'd say we lynch someone who's been lurking and been uncooperative this day phase. Xnut the prime candidate with refusing to backread, we could put your passive claim to the test seeing you've been lurking the thread all day to say barely anything. There's Bel, Seraph, the Penguin, Desin too.How can you ppl suspect people on D1? I don't find any solid reasoning for it. How can someone build a case on nothing.
I'm sleepy, So can you guys speed up and say who you want to lynch
I'd say we lynch someone who's been lurking and been uncooperative this day phase. Xnut the prime candidate with refusing to backread, we could put your passive claim to the test seeing you've been lurking the thread all day to say barely anything. There's Bel, Seraph, the Penguin, Desin too.
fine by me, lynch me if you want. I don't think my role has any value to it so yeah sure it would make a good lynch.
I am keeping quiet due to my lack of experience. From where I am sitting, there is nothing suspicious or strange with anyones behaviour and am also tired from yesterdays work.IDK the newbies this time are barely playing :/

Because he was scum, lol...By actively participating in the previous game, junior nut tried to redeem himself, so I say give him a pass for today
It is, I want recruitment. Shameless but its the most effective method to give a shoutout to the Recruiter.Is claiming Super Mason even worth anything anymore![]()
I wasn't cornered, just deemed hiding it useless.The hell, @lamyou straight out gave your role D1))were you at least cornered into doing it?
I call that common senseI am keeping quiet due to my lack of experience. From where I am sitting, there is nothing suspicious or strange with anyones behaviour and am also tired from yesterdays work.