Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't think your priority as town should be winning other's trust?
After my last game? Nah I need to play well to earn trust back. This time around is my redemption arc and I'll be damned if I piss up this go as a townie up the wall
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I mean, you could do that but then you could lynch someone like Holt who mid game starts playing really well. Checked the general activity and none of the people posting the least are surprising names
Ngl, I felt personally attacked by his post :emocat
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
How can you ppl suspect people on D1? I don't find any solid reasoning for it. How can someone build a case on nothing.

I'm sleepy, So can you guys speed up and say who you want to lynch
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ngl, I felt personally attacked by his post :emocat
You are free to deny it but it's accurate imo

How can you ppl suspect people on D1? I don't find any solid reasoning for it. How can someone build a case on nothing.

I'm sleepy, So can you guys speed up and say who you want to lynch
Just randomise it, it's 80% luck
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
How can you ppl suspect people on D1? I don't find any solid reasoning for it. How can someone build a case on nothing.

I'm sleepy, So can you guys speed up and say who you want to lynch
I mean, reading this (and your previous activity), wouldn’t be against going for you tbh. But probably not top priority.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I mean, reading this (and your previous activity), wouldn’t be against going for you tbh. But probably not top priority.
fine by me, lynch me if you want. I don't think my role has any value to it so yeah sure it would make a good lynch.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You are free to deny it but it's accurate imo



Just randomise it, it's 80% luck
I know it is. I think I'm going to switch that up. Tryhard earlier

Votekill Lambu
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
I see. The imposter animal is already hacking into this place
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
How can you ppl suspect people on D1? I don't find any solid reasoning for it. How can someone build a case on nothing.

I'm sleepy, So can you guys speed up and say who you want to lynch
I'd say we lynch someone who's been lurking and been uncooperative this day phase. Xnut the prime candidate with refusing to backread, we could put your passive claim to the test seeing you've been lurking the thread all day to say barely anything. There's Bel, Seraph, the Penguin, Desin too.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I'd say we lynch someone who's been lurking and been uncooperative this day phase. Xnut the prime candidate with refusing to backread, we could put your passive claim to the test seeing you've been lurking the thread all day to say barely anything. There's Bel, Seraph, the Penguin, Desin too.
fine by me, lynch me if you want. I don't think my role has any value to it so yeah sure it would make a good lynch.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ok... one hour remaining for the first day to get over.

For starters, I dont suspect anyone in particular, as I am not sure what play the mafias would make?

The best I can come up with is they would try to instigate townies, as laying low seems to be a reason for suspicion.

Going by that, the most suspicious people seem to be gnut as well as some other players who are casting quite a lot of suspicions, but in this case it looks like they are just townies being overzelous.

Regarding some of the suspicion towards Seraph, maybe rl is keeping him away from the game, I mean not posting much is seen as a possible mafia tactic, but good points have been made to suspect, so will keep it in mind for the next days,

Also, poor Gajeel, I think getting Ladd has really screwed him over.


IDK the newbies this time are barely playing :/
I am keeping quiet due to my lack of experience. From where I am sitting, there is nothing suspicious or strange with anyones behaviour and am also tired from yesterdays work.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
By actively participating in the previous game, junior nut tried to redeem himself, so I say give him a pass for today
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Copy Panda Yo Za Pando, if I recall correctly you earlier hinted that your role use comes with a risk? Just want to make sure I'm noting your hint correctly
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sam listed all of the easiest cases but added Belse to it. It's only missing Raven and maybe lawl.

Let's lynch Zasz while we are at it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
By actively participating in the previous game, junior nut tried to redeem himself, so I say give him a pass for today
Because he was scum, lol...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Is claiming Super Mason even worth anything anymore :emobirb
It is, I want recruitment. Shameless but its the most effective method to give a shoutout to the Recruiter.

Also being in a pad without the pressure of nightkilling is always nice. :lambirb

The hell, @lamyou straight out gave your role D1 :)))were you at least cornered into doing it?
I wasn't cornered, just deemed hiding it useless.


Will start catching up properly now.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I am keeping quiet due to my lack of experience. From where I am sitting, there is nothing suspicious or strange with anyones behaviour and am also tired from yesterdays work.
I call that common sense
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top