Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
​

Votes:
Oh my fucking god

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Votekill holt
People in factions can put together their night actions and summon the Host to do something for them, either a Kill / Block / Save.


I imagine a mafia group would use 1 member to kill, 1 to investigate and 2 to summon the host and kill again.


Kill actions should be a priority for mafia, even tho each member can only participate in a kill one time, it still worth to use early since they may lose a mafia member in the day phase and miss that opportunity.


I'm not sure what to think of this, probably should leave this for later, as people reveal their role and night action we will be able to figure it out.


TODAY (and tomorrow) WE DINE ON MAFIA




@VoteKill Holt


Trust me I have a 100% kill rate on Holt...
votekill Hardy

we got holt in a bag....doubt mafia lover is anything strong
VOTEKILL Holt
vote kill holt
still... would look like he mafia killed copan for targeting him, they didn't need to know the role he had to consider him a threat.


anyway, I'm casting my vote as I am 100% sure holt is mafia, next I'll vote for xnut tomorrow.


!Votekill Holt
Done backreading, I think the few points I was gonna throw here were mentioned later on, and that if there was still the chance pudgie got killed instead, then xnut showed up to make this look like the best case indeed. Votekill Holt[/]
It's seasonal '-' it was just an idea, doesn't change much of the equation.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




Me.

Votekill Holt he is clearly lovers with nutty (no wonder he posted more than thrice again). When he flips mafia if you do basic math you will see Panda fucked me up...

--- Double Post Merged, ---


Thanks @Copy Panda btw
Okay I’ve got a short lunch break.


Also leaning toward Holt rn. Unless an Insane Doc or sth steps up and says they tried to protect Penguin, it just seems really unlikely he didn’t die from recruitment attempt.

Hardy is next though, for sure. While his explanation is technically plausible, it’s another case of “what we know is just much more probable”.


Vote kill Holt
Poor.


!votekill Holt
!votelock Holt
Vote lock Holt.
Votekill Holt, its the safest route by far.
vote lock holt
ok Imma votelock


!Votelock Holt <3


this is my revenge for the potato!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


omg it took me 1 hour and 16 mins to catch up ))))))) finally up to date
Votelock Holt
Sorry for not bolding.


Vote kill Holt
No summoning from me.


Also votekill Holt
Sorry. I'm currently doing the slowest backread in history because i'm trying to multitask while running errands.


I felt like Holt and Hardy being presented so nicely on a platter made us overlook Evil's demise so I was also going through his day 1 posts/interactions to see if he rattled any cages. Only his lists really stood out so I guess they made someone nervous enough to take him out.


And since Holt gave in with barely a protest.... votekill Holt.
votelock Holt


Just to get that out of the way.


Really liking lawl this game, he's always been a sharp one with good instincts and communicates better this game. Feel like everyone is a bit biding their time since the lynch has been settled from the start of the day. D4 seems like the perfect day for Dets to come out since they can receive the immortality drank plus doctors are hopefully around as well. Since no one engaged my idea that Evil might have been an unlucky doctor I guess we can rule that out.
Votekill holt
I've already voted for Holt, host missed it.


Votekill Holt


Catching up still far behind.
Would you reveal your hand day 1 if you were mafia noble? Not saying Belserion is 100% town confirmed, but I don't think it would be the smartest choice for mafia to reveal mafia noble day 1.



!votekill Holt
Votelock Holt
!votekill holt lol
Holt >>> x18 (Goodboy, Shad, Hll, digitaldude, sakura-aneki, Farfalla, Hardy, Organizized, GrySun, Demonspeed, Lambu, Raven, Crescent Jinx, Vandred, Belserion, desin24, Gajeel, xnut)

Hardy >>> x1 (gnut)



Holt ( Santa Claus )(Lover)


First a teacher, now Santa Claus!?

I dunno what to be more surprised at; The fact that he exists, the fact that he was on my train, or the fact that he was brutally murdered by the passengers.

I need a new day job.






Night 2

Countdown until Night 2 ends




Legends (Special Mechanics) ​
By sacrificing their ability to do any other night actions that night (even if they have no action at the time), a player or players can perform one of two night actions:

Lesser Immortality

Night Ritual
A player can perform a night ritual (priority 0). If performed 3 times, the player obtains an elixir that grants "Lesser Immortality."

Elixir
On a following night, the elixir can be drunk (priority 0) to get Lesser Immortality or passed (priority 0) to another player (whom is notified via a message). Both are bonus actions.

Lesser Immortality
If the Lesser Immortal dies via anything other than a lynch, a strongman kill, or a Rail Tracer kill, then the player shows up dead as “Immortal”, revives the next day (after a day and a night phase), and loses their lesser immortality. This effect does not stack.

Whether as a passable drink or within a lesser immortal, only 4 elixirs can exist at a time. If asked, the hosts can inform a player if the world is at its limit or not.

The Rail Tracer
A player (with or without a group) or multiple players in the same group (masons, mafias, or TP teams) can call upon the Rail Tracer to perform one of three actions on a specified player:
  1. Protect the player from all other actions that night (priority 0).
  2. Block all actions of the player that night. The target player is notified when they are targeted by this action (priority 2).
  3. Kill the player. The target player is notified when they are targeted by this action (priority 4).
The Rail Tracer will only perform each action only once per night (Max: 1 Protect. Max: 1 Block. Max: 1 Kill).

For each of the three, the request that gets fulfilled is the one that had the most sacrifices made for it and gets randomly selected in the case of a tie

Sacrificing and calling for the Rail Tracer occur at the same priority as the action they’re asking to be performed.

A group that does a collective sacrifice for a Rail Tracer action must designate the caller. If none is selected or the selected player is blocked then the action fails.

A player that successfully calls on the Rail Tracer to perform an action cannot sacrifice for that action in the future, even if they're not the caller.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Unfortunately, at the end of Day 2, a Mafia Game rule was broken by Crescent Jinx

The rule:
You are not allowed to post any screenshots, PMs or anything similar that can reveal your role, or the role of others, neither fake host PMs. If you do, you will be hostkilled and banned from future games (Hall of Shame).
The post:
You know what Gnut. Fuck you.

Targeted by:
...
:cookiestare
This is what it says.
As much as I love having Jinx, her (maybe) award-winning 'Jinx-speak', and general contributions in-game and out, posting real or fake PMs can unduly influence the game and are punishable by host kill:


Crescent Jinx (Mortician) (Super Mason)​

Jinx is a friend, but even if she wasn't, I still wouldn't enjoy this. However, the rules are there to make sure the people in this game and the people in the future have a fair enjoyable experience and so they have to be enforced.
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
New body found on train ride

Detective

Sorry for being late, but I'm rather slow
Now I'm finally in the ride too


Day 3 begin Now

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My dumbass self didn't unlock the thread
.....
Sorryyy
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Uhhh what? 1 kill only?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lawl :(
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Crescent cmon... :/
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm sure xnut is the lover, it was easy yesterday for the third lover to guess.

But they are not a priority target for town, we can safely leave them be for now.

Mafia didn't lose a single player all game.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Damn, and I almost went for protecting Lawl, too...

Cres said she “never knew her role to be useful” but in a situation like the one we have (unsure of whether people were killed or died targeting people) it would actually help a LOT.
Such an unnecessary death...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So what does it make sense to pair a Lover Santa with? How does that Lover team even win? Do they share the Santa win condition, or the Lover one? Super weird.

If it‘s townie+Santa that‘d be pretty ass.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So I def wanna lynch Hardy today
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So what does it make sense to pair a Lover Santa with? How does that Lover team even win? Do they share the Santa win condition, or the Lover one? Super weird.

If it‘s townie+Santa that‘d be pretty ass.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So I def wanna lynch Hardy today
Was thinking about it. Kinda makes no sense as Lover overwrites the other win cons.

Uh, xnut is anti town, hello? How do you know he isn't mafia?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
NOOOOOOOOOOO LAWWLYYYYYY WHYYYYYYY TAT your death shall not be in vain! I'll avenge you!
.....

so just one night kill? does that mean there's only one mafia then?

also they didn't use the trail? or did someone get a pm they werre targeted

Well Orgz is confirmed to me...I am now a bodyguard
how is orgz confirmed?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damn, and I almost went for protecting Lawl, too...

Cres said she “never knew her role to be useful” but in a situation like the one we have (unsure of whether people were killed or died targeting people) it would actually help a LOT.
Such an unnecessary death...
I feel bad for pushing her...but why she use her ability on Sam...idk at the time didn't make sense to me
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Night actions everyone? I tried to protect Gry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Apprentice I was...learned from Orgz

@sakura-aneki
Wouldn't it had been better to switch? People trusted him in the first place and the role is meh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Was thinking about it. Kinda makes no sense as Lover overwrites the other win cons.

Uh, xnut is anti town, hello? How do you know he isn't mafia?
How do you know he isn‘t a town Lover? I believe that to be the case, so this would just be another TP lynch and mafia are loving life. I‘d rather remove a mafia today, the 2 TPs cannot kill or do anything.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Used RT to protect gnut but got no pm back, so I didn't get it.
You don‘t get PMed back I believe, so you can‘t know which one got the protect.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top