Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla I do believe you’re Town, but you have left “clues” behind in games where you were Mafia as well just to have something to base a claim on. Just saying. And also, earlier you said 2 BP’s isn’t too crazy and have lent credence to it when summarizing the overall situation, but now you’ve been making it sound like it’s unlikely. Like I said, I do believe you’re Town but you’re definitely making it a bit harder to believe with these little inconsistencies, you must understand that.
Uh? When did I make it sound it's unlikely?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Is he so convincing when the choice is between him and a 100000% confirmed mafia?
When I say convincing I meant the way he's spinning his web around town.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Would be nice with updated votecount. If he’s leading by several votes anyway I won’t switch, I don’t wanna risk exploding..
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
xnut is mafiaa lover T_T Raven y u refuse to see that? If bel is 3some and she's noble town xnut's mafia lover, if xnut's town then bel's mafia noble, meaning she doesn't care who she's gonna snipe if both xnut and hardy are towns but she'd snipe hardy for her to live more, is more likely ...... nothing against bels but that's what I'd do. If xnut lives more and is mafia it's bad.
If hardy turned out to be a townie, yeah sure but they can't win regardless of what they side
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I believe neither me nor Shad can use Doctor RT power, so a new townie should pick that responsibility up, and someone the night after that if it skips the day. Mafia got a bunch of good targets and they'll surely pursue some, may be hard on them to get through 2 BGs, 1 or 2 prostitutes or RT block and RT protect.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Good luck for this eventful night (hopefully not nights).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top