- Joined
- May 26, 2016
- Messages
- 1,839
- Reaction score
- 7,564
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
I actually think you're trolling a bit, but just in case you're not, i'll answer to you correctly.Rating the current review by 1.24/10 due to inaccurate/wrong content not to mention that member rating of the chapter isn't precise too.
I'm here to say that review doesn't represent my opinion at all.
In all honesty i disagree with you. This review was excellent.
Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying this because i agree with everything @MLG Bradman wrote (which is the case anyway), or because i love the dude (which is also the case). I genuinely think this review was very well made, and that every review should follow this example.
It seems like you're really having trouble with opinions given in reviews huh. I can actually understand your point of view to a certain extent, but imo a review should still contain the writer's opinion, as long as it is not ridiculously biased ad disrespectful towards other people's opinions. Which clearly wasn't the case here.
But let's not start the debate again. We're all entitled to our opinions. While you're giving this review a 1.24/10, i'd give it a 9.73/10.

@MLG Bradman great work dude. I'm looking forward to reading your future reviews, i hope that'll happen anyway.









