NALU VS GRUVIA


  • Total voters
    65

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
Gray=Natsu
Juvia>Lucy
Gruvia win
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
Gray=Natsu
Juvia>Lucy
Gruvia win
If grey= Natsu
if juvia> Lucy
Nalu win
because lucy can invoke two spirit more starry dress. So
grey= natsu --> grey <natsu +spirit
juvia> Lucy --> juvia < lucy (stardress aquarius) +spirit
2 vs 4
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I don't see Juvia as being equal to Lucy, let alone her superior. Aquarius stardress alone should evenly match Juvia. Actually, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with saying Juvia has anything to match Aqua Metria. Juvia is basically base Wendy level for me.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
If grey= Natsu
if juvia> Lucy
Nalu win
because lucy can invoke two spirit more starry dress. So
grey= natsu --> grey <natsu +spirit
juvia> Lucy --> juvia < lucy (stardress aquarius) +spirit
2 vs 4
Oh by Juvia>Lucy I mean Juvia is stronger than Lucy with all the spirits and star dresses she's capable of using at a time. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
I don't see Juvia as being equal to Lucy, let alone her superior. Aquarius stardress alone should evenly match Juvia. Actually, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with saying Juvia has anything to match Aqua Metria. Juvia is basically base Wendy level for me.
Juvia's feats just impress me a lot more than Lucy's do, or Wendy's for that matter, bar her supporting roles of course.
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
To break ice or melt it, is the same way. As Grey can Freeze his flames too, their powers counter each other. They are on par.

As for Lucy vs Jubia, I see Lucy rivals her with Aquarius dress. If she use mix dress, she will no longer continue after that, even if she win. If Jubia can dodge it, Jubia wins. Spirits like Taurus or Leo can't even touch her physically and I think they are usless vs a warrior like Natsu. Help a little, but will be out quickly....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The only way Lucy has to win vs Jubia, is using the same trick she did vs Mira : using Gemini to transform into Grey. But the spirits can't replicate a wizard on that MP level. So, imo, Lucy's best can put a draw.
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
To break ice or melt it, is the same way. As Grey can Freeze his flames too, their powers counter each other. They are on par.

As for Lucy vs Jubia, I see Lucy rivals her with Aquarius dress. If she use mix dress, she will no longer continue after that, even if she win. If Jubia can dodge it, Jubia wins. Spirits like Taurus or Leo can't even touch her physically and I think they are usless vs a warrior like Natsu. Help a little, but will be out quickly....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The only way Lucy has to win vs Jubia, is using the same trick she did vs Mira : using Gemini to transform into Grey. But the spirits can't replicate a wizard on that MP level. So, imo, Lucy's best can put a draw.
I think lucy can use urano metria to defeat juvia. If lucy invokes gemini she wins because if gemini turns into juvia lucy will have time to make her urano the same if gemini turns into lucy lucy wins.
At the great magic game, we know that Aquarius stood up to Juvia. So already from there we can say that lucy is pretty much the same power as juvia.
The only flaw in lucy's magic is the personality of a certain spirit (aquarius, taurus, leo and virgo)
 
Last edited:

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
Perhaps you are right. I agree with this. Lucy's Aquarius star dress is on par with Jubia.

But can Lucy use Urano Metria without Gemini's help ? If so, yes Lucy can manage to win by tanking Jubia with spirits the invocation's time.

Still, can Gemini also duplicate Jubia ? Perhaps but not sure. I think Jubia is above Lisanna....

So, you are right and I "potentially agree" because they are some unkown factors.
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
yes lucy can use urano without gemini arc tartaros against jackal
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
Your are right, I remembered after my post :). But to call spirits for tanking Jubia may fulled Magic reserve too, so they can't tank for long time. With this suspiction, Lucy can manage to win.

But the scenario remains the same. Even if she wins, she will be too exausted to help Natsu in his fight. She will win, but fall just after due to low reserve.

For me, the gap is too close to give a real winner.
 
Last edited:

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
The incantation of Urano metria lasts a maximum of 30 seconds sufficient for a spirit to maintain juvia. At best lucy invokes gemini and another gemini mind turns into lucy. Gelucy does an urano against grey while natsu keeps her busy and the real lucy prepares an urano for juvia while the second spirit keeps urano.
A lot of people think that magic or lucy is weak but if it is used correctly it's quite cheate magic because you fight not 1vs 1 but 2voirs 3vs1, thanks to her spirits she has various types of magic, plus stardresses which are a bit like erza armor. Lucy's casually versatile in magic.
 
Last edited:

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
I never said that Lucy is weak... She is not.
 

One4All

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
466
Reaction score
1,082
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
NaLu wins. I think Natsu>Gray. I find it hard to accept that they are still equal with all of Natsu's powerups and with Gray's feats behind Natsu's. I think Natsu is just a little ahead of Gray and Gajeel at this point.

Well for Lucy and Juvia,I'll place my bet on Lucy mid-diff as of this moment. Then Lucy can aid Natsu. Since Juvia's recent feats were very outdated and kind of underwhelming. I get it that she is a secondary char but even Gajeel,Mira Laxus and Gildarts(even Elfman) were still portrayed to be stronger than their old versions even with little showings.

For me,Juvia's last awesome moment was her fight against Meldy(minus Gruvia moment). I hope she gets her "drip,drip,drop" mode back even just for battling opponents. I miss her badass Phantom version. Then give her a solo moment or even pair up with her guildmates outside Gray for a change.
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
I never said that Lucy is weak... She is not.
sorry if you understood like that, but i target nobody in general in the topic. I just put what I could see on lucy right and left on the net.
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am ok with you. Don't worry :).... I see the same on different topics :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The incantation of Urano metria lasts a maximum of 30 seconds sufficient for a spirit to maintain juvia. At best lucy invokes gemini and another gemini mind turns into lucy. Gelucy does an urano against grey while natsu keeps her busy and the real lucy prepares an urano for juvia while the second spirit keeps urano.
A lot of people think that magic or lucy is weak but if it is used correctly it's quite cheate magic because you fight not 1vs 1 but 2voirs 3vs1, thanks to her spirits she has various types of magic, plus stardresses which are a bit like erza armor. Lucy's casually versatile in magic.
I agree with you, she is versatile in magic.

I would like to see her using her habilities in a real fight. I would like to see her invoking Gemini to duplicate her. Then, She can use aquarius stardress and call Virgo and Leo (for exemple) and Gemini-Lucy call Taurus and Scorpio (for exemple as well), even for 5mn (gemini's time limitation). That seems to me very awesome : 5 actives spirits and the power of Aquarius in the real Lucy. I want to see that, with spirits combos like during the Magic Games.
Mix dress is a crazy amped magic, but it fulled her magic too fast for now. She can only use it as ougi...

Yes, Lucy is strong, in my opinion, and has potential to grow up....
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
FDKM Natsu mid-high diffs Gray (no darkness)
Mix Star dress Lucy mid diffs Juvia. Not to mention, she's far more verratile as well, which only makes things easier for the duo in team battle.

Natsu and Lucy takes this mid diff
 

Jam

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Messages
16
Reaction score
11
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States


You do realize my post was Feb 2016 and Natsu evaporating a lake happened in March 2016 right....
No I did not, your Point?
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
No I did not, your Point?
His post was before Natsu evoparated the lake so he couldn't have known....
 

AWater22

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 3, 2021
Messages
44
Reaction score
4
Age
18
Country
United States
Gray and Juvia unison raid win
 
Top