I said he can lose to him if he doesn't use his mind to figure things out. He isn't an 'smart' fighter which is shown he can't handle tricky opponents like Hawkins in the past. I am sorry, was Zoro switch out from Law's body? Was there comment that Zoro wasn't 100%? What was holding Zoro back? Don't say "He needed to protect Luffy and Tama" cause that is a stupid reason when Luffy is 100% healthy, nothing should hold him back and you have Haki. Are you saying Zoro isn't smart enough to realize on using it to block all the nails or even harden his own damn skin to prevent the damage on his body. I only listen to those with keen facts, not those who are ignoring it biasedly to ptu him down. Many have said their piece, not just me on Sanji's defense about the fight. The issue is you guys are not hearing us out for your own ideals which is mind-boggling how you don't want to admit on listening to the other side.
No. You literally said "Zoro LOST to Hawkins", countless times. And since the fight ended with both fighters still standing, just like Sanji vs Vergo, i'm wondering why you're saying Zoro lost when you're also saying Sanji didn't lose.
Nobody lost, in either fight.
Nah i don't care about people Zoro had to protect or whatever. He took these nails fair and square imo. I'm not giving Zoro excuses, in that fight Hawkins was able to damage Zoro, this is perfectly correct. However, and we debated that already, Zoro was also able to damage Hawkins through his dolls. He took several lives from Hawkins in mere seconds. These are facts, aren't they?
The issue is you guys are not hearing us out for your own ideals which is mind-boggling how you don't want to admit on listening to the other side.
Listen to me this time, really pay attention to what i'm saying. I'll quote you:
Those who using 'bones' as a way to say a character will lose proves they are no OP fans or forgetton what series this is.
Do you see the irony here? You're stating people are no true fans of One Piece because they dn't share your views on certain things. YOU ARE THE ONE disrespecting people's opinion. Not the other way around.
And don't say "we" or "us", i'm quoting you and you alone. People like thedude have been sharing your opinion from time to time regarding Sanji, but i'm not adressing this to him. I'm quoting you, there's no "us" here.
'Didn't damage him' yet we saw an panel of Vergo holding his cheek after Sanji kick him first hit and send him flying into a wall after and then Sanji once again send him flying into the wall in second major hit. Both left him bloody and damage. Of course he won't go down in one hit. What kind of fight is that, he would be a challenge, but that doesn't mean it nullify the hits from damage you take. If you want example of damage not being effective, Sanji vs Kuma is good one as Kuma reacted zero to it (Though Sanji was heavily tired from fighting around the island especially with Oars and Moria). Vergo was not the same when your carressing your face after getting hit to show visible pain you felt.
... Sanji himself stated that his kicks had no effect and compared Vergo to a mass of iron... You can't be delusional to such an extent.
Like, read the fight again dude. Everything is there. From the first two kicks leaving Vergo unfazed (because yes, he stood back up like nothing happened at all), from Vergo's face never showing any sign of pain compared to Sanji grimacing on Vergo's kick.
Again words doesn't mean much when Sanji still stood to stay and fight with him WITH THE SAME 'HURT' LEG (Emphasizing, not yelling) until Vergo left on his own. Did Sanji left? Did Sanji cry in pain after the fight is over? No he just walk away with 'the leg' you guys like to keep using as a 'clutch' despite bones mean nothing in OP at this point. We don't know how the fight would have gone as just because situation look advantage to the opponent, doesn't mean it go their favor as it's not the first time we seen this in the series. Idk why you guys are so oblivious to stuff like this.
Yes, Vergo left on his own. He had to deal with Law. Did Sanji let him go? Yes, he did. Don't make it seem like Vergo was supposed to put Sanji down or something, he didn't come for Sanji to begin with. Vergo came to beat up G5 marines, which he did; and he left to deal with Law. Sanji, as an ally of Law, should have tried to stop Vergo from interfeering no? I'm not saying i blame Sanji for it; but don't pretend that Vergo run from the fight whereas Sanji stayed, as if it meant anything at all.
Yes, Sanji said "UH" about his leg which was hurting him.
I agree with you, the fight could have been Sanji's win in the end, i never disputed that. Was it imply that Sanji would win though? No, it was imply he was inferior. That's the only thing im arguing about.
You're the one saying you want real facts from manga, cannonically. I'm telling you that Sanji himself stated he would have been in bad shape against Vergo if the fight had continued. You're disregarding it. Alright then.
Can you stop bringing broken bone back? We just countered you guys on this talk. It's not double standard, is someone who is 'ignoring the facts' and that is more on you than us. As for the Nami thing, while it's clear yes he wasn't 100% in the fight, but it didn't take away he still strong and gaining his flow back as he work into the fight. We didn't see him lacking things later after the fight as he got used to back with his body. It was heavily shown after Nami hit him, Usopp comment about his body acted 'out' of it, meaning he needs to get back to adjusting to working it through. In the fight, he was still adjusting himself in there, but I feel as he got used to fighting normally, it would turned in his favors in the end.
There's no "we". I'm quoting you and you alone about this.
Which fact did i ignore? You just admitted to ignoring Sanji's own words and thoughts about the fight and the potential outcome. I'm not the one ignoring stuff.
Yes, he's still strong despite the body swap, i agree. Though i'm wondering, why are you saying "he got better after the fight"? You're assuming he was weakened against Vergo but was alright afterwars. That's your asumption.
What you mean if Luffy was stronger their first fight? The whole fight was their first and Luffy overcome, but barely. Never was an 2nd encounter at somewhere else.
... Come on now.
Luffy was outclassed by Katakuri in every category, and had to flee from the fight with the help of Brulee. Then he came back to the fight and progressively got better.
So my question is: in the Katakuri vs Luffy fight, before Luffy's escape of the Mirror World thanks to Brulee, who had the upper hand in your eyes? Katakuri or Luffy? If you're saying Katakuri i agree with you. And the Sanji vs Vergo fight is the exact same situation. Yes, Luffy was eventually able to defeat Katakuri, but at first he appeared weaker, Katakuri was very clearly the superior fighter.
When did I said I know everything and others don't? When did I said I have no wrongs? When I said to everyone is no true fan? I never said that to everyone. Even if I did, it was to a certain few, but not they aren't true fans, but their arguments and logic on ignoring crucial points make me think they have read as deep on the situation like a true fan would. Your the one spouting the issue at me and thinking I am leading to that when I am not. You always do this as you always want to be right on your side and why you think the others can't agree with you. Learn to respect others opinions intstead of thinking they are 'crazy' cause they aren't your side. I thought you were more mannered than this, but you don't seem to have backing as I thought. I also like how one-sided you are one situation as I never seen you ever on against much on what detractors who go off the bar on their ends especially Zoro side when there are actually true points about him. Please if you dislike our opinion, that's fine, but don't be biased and call someone biased as it makes you look worse more on your end. Lets debate another time when your able to put that away please.
The irony... I never told anyone, ever, that they weren't true fans of the manga just because i was disagreeing with them.
There's no "our opinion", i'm talking about you and you alone. And yes indeed, you're incredibly biased. That's something a lot of people told you already, isn't that true? When will you realize it? You probably never will, which is why several members of the forum stated they wee giving up with you. I'm done as well, this isn't going anywhere. Your opinion of Sanji or Zoro or whatever else is acceptable, it's fine to disagree, this is a forum after all. But your attitude towards those who disagree with you is unbearable at times. Especially when you accuse them of ignoring factsand not respecting people's opinion, when that's precisely what you're being blamed for.
That was my last attempt at quoting or discussing things with you. I seriously think this is hopeless at this point.