Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Sort of a post full of truisms. But I'm not relying on inactivity, am I?
I´m just correcting the mistakes, I didnt correct in my last (and first game:hip).

Nope, but that doesnt mean I cant be suspicious of you for not giving any hint on your role, though at least with you, you didnt have someone votekilling you and him dying before the end of the day phase:gwah. I´m pretty sure there are still some other mafia who arent inactive, thus I dont pretend to start a hunt out of nowhere for even all who are inactive, just those of the inactive that seem more suspicious, same goes for the other ways mafias resort to blend in the game.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

well maybe you decide to help by giving hints later
:XD:)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

But that would mean that mafia went for Demon for sure -unless doctor miracle or demon bodyguarding-, why would they kill him?
this is why i ask if there was someone demon was really getting along with....maybe they were the target and demon protect them.we could look at who may have been on them(the one demon protect)....
i admit i was one who made note of zasz activity....so did gary....but lawl really was playing on it:hmm
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Reading that list I'm tempted to go for Ust, lawlett, Machi... most of the ¨useless¨ bunch... and I dunno why Gary hasn't said a single thing yet, lol.
he has, he memed a bit earlier iirc

btw how about u change that vote :>
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

he has, he memed a bit earlier iirc

btw how about u change that vote :>
I very likely will I just don't see why I should rush to lock it already. But yeah those that barely engaged people, didn't commit to a vote nor to give clues that are somewhat ¨risky¨ should be priority imo.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Want to go to sleep, but I probably won't wake up before day 2 ends. And I'm not sure who to vote on just yet. Feels bad man... :feelsbadman
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Okey it was a gift or assassin or is there any other role that can kill during day?
Or my hunch was right and the whole temporary role means that Evil gave those with alien boss avatars temporary roles for having "two faces", meaning one of the three bosses was a temporary noble and can be keep using said ability which explains why he or she won't come out and admit the anon vote as then we'd knew who to go for.
But yeah, present from Santa and assassin are also likely or even more likely than my theory. I just think it would fit the setting of how the manga humans didn't knew much about the aliens and their abilities, similar to how we also didn't knew anything about the point system till the first night ended.

We lost 2 protective roles, a doc and a bodyguard that's too bad.

Anyway, it's late :bedtime
Bodyguard is a one protect role and zasz could have been insane for all we know, but the real loss was DD. If he had survived a couple nights he could have build up a tight-knot group of masons which could easily see through the lies and slander of the mafia as they know each other and the mafia is unaware of them till a mason or the mason recruiter dies some days or nights into the game.

Better losing a doc who might be insane than a det as even an insane det can be very helpful as long as they find out their goddamn sanity! As long as that is unclear they cannot provide us with valuable information about guilty and not guilty statuses till after some deaths which players they had checked upon before. That's why I suggested to lynch Hill today and not yesterday. Mafia could have never blocked all dets so if all of them focused on one chara at night 1 and then later on after night 2, if all survives, compare their random findinds with the townie one from night 1 then we could have an easier time to see who is the sane and insane det and the hidden docs could protect them!
If you got guilty, guilty with Hill and whoever else, you most likely were either insane or paranoid.
If you got not guilty, not guilty with Hill adn whoever else, you most likely were either sane or naive
And with guilty, not guilty or not guilty, guilty you can be damn sure that you are not paranoid and naive but insane and sane as the other two dets only get the same result over and over again! >.<
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Want to go to sleep, but I probably won't wake up before day 2 ends. And I'm not sure who to vote on just yet. Feels bad man... :feelsbadman
if you are town....why worry...

see....when people basically ask for approval on who to vote.....just cringy:gnut
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Btw thanks for making the confusing santa role james :XD

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

if you are town....why worry...

see....when people basically ask for approval on who to vote.....just cringy:gnut
I worry because I have a lot of fun in this game and don't want it to end yet, but things are looking bad and we need to start getting things done.
I'm not looking for approval man, just telling sad stories like the ones you told in day 1 :gnut
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

if you are town....why worry...

see....when people basically ask for approval on who to vote.....just cringy:gnut
It's why I stopped that ages ago, not helpful to do so no matter which side you are on. Sometimes it is better to stick to your gut feeling than ask of other's approval in fear of becoming the next target to get roasted if you vote for the wrong person.

Btw thanks for making the confusing santa role james :XD
Thank you, I already like seeing how much panic the santa can cause with his"friendly" gifts.^^
I hope I get to play bartender someday, that role sounds pretty fun to play with given the feedback. :D
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I very likely will I just don't see why I should rush to lock it already. But yeah those that barely engaged people, didn't commit to a vote nor to give clues that are somewhat ¨risky¨ should be priority imo.
Eh perhaps better to focus on the players that are currently active. As long as he isn't active we can't get anything out of him anyway.

Want to go to sleep, but I probably won't wake up before day 2 ends. And I'm not sure who to vote on just yet. Feels bad man... :feelsbadman
Same

Might consider people who have been saying weird stuff, and hope they were doing that because they were trying to hide or something.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Btw thanks for making the confusing santa role james :XD
would it be better if it were a serial killer....what's the difference?
just narrow down the roles and we will find his scumass....

just incase i go to sleep.....i'm going to votekill master piplup
may change to either grysun or aonori later
:gnut
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

It's why I stopped that ages ago, not helpful to do so no matter which side you are on. Sometimes it is better to stick to your gut feeling than ask of other's approval in fear of becoming the next target to get roasted if you vote for the wrong person.
You and greg also forgot one crucial thing. There are points in this game, and based on who you vote for you either get points or lose them. And I want to get the right vote to get points. I must bring back demon or zasz, it's what I set out to do.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Votekill Gnut same reason i mentioned before too easy followed the HII lynching, who turned out a townie
and we gotta act after this shitty night
Gonna put a placeholder for now cuz will be going out will mos tlikely change it later Votekill Naomi nothing specific stated except for the random barking
Yeah, that's one of the more apparent things. She demands hints about others, gives false information herself, and says 'haha oops' when it's pointed out basically. Not to mention she relentlessly hunts down people who don't reveal their info.

Granted, Hll was very suspicious and it's good that he died in the end since that's been put to bed basically. So imo his death should be seen as something separate from Kats suspicious behaviour.



Well, you might have since you were being called noble and didn't deny that.



Yeah I'm sure you'd like to move on :derp



What about the alien was so distracting exactly? And exactly how did it distract you? Like, what would you have done differently if you weren't distracted?



Like avoiding questioning? :derp





Would this also mean that she wouldn't have denied the Noble allegation had Hll not been revealed as a noble?



No, you didn't deny it because you didn't think Hll would so happen to be the one who was the noble - you thought you'd get away with it basically for the time being.



Well we know now, but it's not because of you :lmao





Considering her attitude yesterday, and her nonchalance now (given that's she's being more honest now), she might be implying that it is a power that triggers on death (like, someone kills her, that person dies as well) which would deter us from killing her or something



What isn't valid is that you're lying and messing with us :lmao

To be honest, I get the 'pressure the newbie' tactic in that they might be rattled and spill something, which in turn did make Hll seem very suspicious. For that same reason I voted for him as well. What I don't like is how you simply say 'lol what' when the same arguments you used on Hll ('you aren't being honest or clear' after he said shady things) are used on you.





Honestly, if you didn't feel like playing, you should have stayed away instead of messing with us like this. Nothing short of troll.

Not to mention, you went from 'There was no use in denying these claims, but I have a killing power!' (i.e. you were hiding something and the plan so happened to backfire) to 'I'm indifferent about this game, I don't really care either way lol' (i.e. you don't care hence the lazy play) real quick. Which is it?



Who would that misleading person be? Probs missed that.



Eh, claiming to have a role means they have a power of sorts. So it's not like everyone can say 'I have a role' and it'll mean the same thing. I agree that in some cases people might have to be more specific, but yeah knowing who has a role and who doesn't is fairly helpful.





:lmao



> plays recklessly now
> claims to be careful when mafia

kk innocent imo



Depends. Did she not deny a false allegation which came to light only after she successfully got a townie lynched? Has she been vague and uncooperative? :hurr



Besides Farfalla, you've now also thrown shade at Piplup kek



Now Zasz too :lmao

And ofc we'll never know, what a non-statement :lmao



Oh, another 4 you're trying to draw attention too :zomg



So... The mafia, the aliens and santa are three different parties? Did I get that right? .-.



How exactly? After posting this I'll check it again and might figure it out, but an explanation would be nice lol.



Yeah, that's not incorrect I guess

Also, we will never know /for sure/, but doesn't her current behavior warrant enough suspicion?



what the fuck, we already did harry potter



After all that's happened, you're saying Kat's behavior made sense? I mean, Hll was definitely suspicious, but what about the rest?



Keep in mind these are busy days for everyone, mafia or not :lmao



Ah cool, where does it say so? Been looking for it kek

=========

votekill Kat

Also, this desin dude is suspicious kek

Well, we should be looking for others now
Wtf that post

Votekill Panda
I'm gonna do that right away honestly and I'll VOTEKILL Naomi, for she didn't tell us much other than barking. :XD
Even a little hint would be fine.:mono
As for Santa, I think that it's present in this game.....
If not, the scenario proposed by Aonori is another possibility, even though it's a more terrifying one. O_O
Yeah, I thought so too. Or does a recruiter always starts with a mason buddy?



Well, it seems different from how I imagined it when I suggested it, but:

Santa is a role which got 5 random presents and has no clue whats inside. Goal is to get all 5 presents away to players before getting killed to win the game. Can gift Mafia members as well. Should have a time bomb which blows up in his face if he doesn't get it away soon enough which is why Santa won't stop giving presents alone to save his life.
At least I'm sure I added time bomb as a gift idea when suggestion Santa to make the Santa role holder sweat whenever he looks at his remaining presents and nobody has blown up yet. xD

This makes Santa an OP role though as he is hard to find as he is innocent, or at least should be, when a det checks on him or her. But since it's Christmas and I trust Evil to make this interesting, Santa should have some presents which should help us finding him. LIke for example a Santa-finder tool which examines a group of like 3-4 people and tells us if one of those 4 were Santa or not. Or something like that.

I mean, why else add Santa to the role group if not to make use of him?
And Gantz got lots of tools in-story which might be useful in the Mafia game.



Everyone gets points, townies, mafia/aliens or third party. So points won't be a way to find out who's townie or not.



Thanks!

ANYBODY GOT A PRESENT TONIGHT/TODAY??? PLEASE TELL US IF YOU GOT A PRESENT!!! WE NEED TO KILL SANTA (lol) TO NOT LOSE THE GAME!!! THANK YOU!!!





Getting those points will be difficult though. We only get 30 points if we kill the alien boss/third party leader with our votes. 20 for an alien/third party (aka boss and leader also become normal alien/third party for this) if we kill hem with a weapon (present?) or ability and then 10 points if alien or third party dies at night which might happen alone due an alien/mafia attacking the wrong target like a paranoid gunowner or a mentor targeting a mafia member. If we're unlucky one of those bosses gets himself killed at night and while we get 10 points we basically lose 20 overall as we cannot vote him/her to death.



If those avatars are only the avatars of the bosses, then we got 2 small mafia bands and a third party with a leader? Or a normal sized mafia band, a third party with a leader and a strong/dangerous third party like the serial killer?



No way, 3 mafia members is way too little for a 24 people game. Maybe if it is two 3 mafia bands and another third party.



You just want to be the last animal in the game. Admit it. xD



...Alright, I didn't expected Panda of all people to write suddenly such a seven foot long text. Thought I and only a handful others would tend to do that. xD
Panda is making sense though and if Kat is Mafia bomb her not caring much makes sense as she could still take the last voter townie with her which isn't a bad out-come for the mafia. And Mafia bomb would even correspond with her hints about being a killer role which triggers once killed/lynched. xD



If they or at least some of them do last the entire game then it is possible that a permanent anon vote present was given to somebody who really wants to keep this secret as he and his group benefits most of it. And since no townie has come out yet telling he/she got such a present we have to assume that a mafia/alien/third party got it. Meaning our dear Santa SHOULD know who this shady figure is. And is obviously not telling us outta fear of getting lynched/killed. <.<



Kat, you forgot to say that your ability triggers when killed. Am sure you said that some pages ago.^^

Well, we need to find out more hints especially about those who haven't given any yet. Since xi0 isn't as active I put my vote as a placeholder on Holt.
Votekill Holt
Will most likely change it once Holt gives us one or better two hints about what kinda role he got.
Anyway, I'll votekill Aonori for now. Same reason as yesterday and I've seen little reason to change my opinion on that
Okay for now I will votekill Panda cuz he is one of the 4 that were inactive + 1 of the "useless" and I think at least one of these 4+3 ppl is mafia and he is both of the groups so ye. Besides he was basically saying that he understands my actions but doesn't like my behaviour lol which is basically the same thing. Plus the stuff I mentioned in that long post.
Because I think he is mafia. For a mortician I do not know a reason to deny the role when directly asked about it. It's not mafia priority kill, and can actually provide usefull information for the mafia too, considering the search for detectives, prostitute and possible third party. As mafia, he has all the reason my be wiggly and mysterious, because it is a hard role to claim. Yet it is the only role his description fits.

VOTE KILL HOIHOI
There is santa in this game...
And votekill holt, because i really do not know who to vote...i don't want to kill anyone usefull...
Fuck, somebody already voted for holt?
Okey votekill Master Piplup;nothing personal and I don't think you are mafia... Yet.
Have to go, for now, votekill G01, may consider changing my vote later, depending on further hints/devlpmts.
Ok, votekill Naomi, how convenient it is to have Zasz killed off like this, after he votekilled her + Zasz was confirmed townie by his death which showcases that the mafias arent trying to bandwagon Naomi, too suspect to let this slide.
Personally I don't think it's santa's doing since I believe Santa's gifts are the newly introduced temporary roles and we have a second noble.

Also votekill K4t0 aka Kat I'm going with my gut. All the hints about her role and her "reveal" feel fishy to me. Also every other vote would be more or less guessing. I'll be able to change it tommorow morning if things change massively.

Good night guys and gals Cya tommorow morning
Votekill Gary

I really believe David tried to recruit him (agreeing that there's a good chance he died during the recruitment).
In Gary's first game, they were both Mafia (Pokemon Game). They won and did a pretty good job, both of them.
Then in the following game, Gary was mafia again. You were the recruiter, got me, then got DD, and after it, went for Gary and died. I don't have the piratepad anymore, but I believe DD either recommended that to you, or we talked about it and agreed all on it. So I think Gary is the one DD would see as the most valuable to have in his party.

I do suspect you a bit for crossing him out so fast, tho. Others I still suspect are Kat, Ao and Gol, just to mention.
-Comes back-

... more death. Surprising.

And a doctor too? Good lord. Some good roles have just been blown to bits.

@Grysun, don't worry. I'll adopt the Panda hates panda signature.

I don't even know who to begin suspecting. I'll probably just stay the course from my last vote, Kat... subject to change if anything else comes up but for now...

Votekill Kato [Kat]
would it be better if it were a serial killer....what's the difference?
just narrow down the roles and we will find his scumass....

just incase i go to sleep.....i'm going to votekill master piplup
may change to either grysun or aonori later
:gnut

15 @f 20 v0tes

Kat 4x (Kazou, Anonymous, Miho, Ayako)
Master Piplup 2x (Nishi, Suzuki)
Naomi 2x (Hoihoi, Kurono, Hikawa)
TSPanda 2x Chiaki, Kato)
Holt 1x (Takeshi)
gnut 1x (Izumi)
Aonori 1x (Kishimoto)
lawlett-kun 1x (Sei)
g01 1x (Kenzo)
xi0 1x (Kyo)

[highlight]w4it 07:25:41[/highlight]
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Or my hunch was right and the whole temporary role means that Evil gave those with alien boss avatars temporary roles for having "two faces", meaning one of the three bosses was a temporary noble and can be keep using said ability which explains why he or she won't come out and admit the anon vote as then we'd knew who to go for.
Well, a second noble wouldn't be able to come out and say it either.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

You and greg also forgot one crucial thing. There are points in this game, and based on who you vote for you either get points or lose them. And I want to get the right vote to get points. I must bring back demon or zasz, it's what I set out to do.
wgaf about personal points son?....
as a town we should be narrowing down roles.....who said we can bring people back?

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

i agree with what hardy said....evil wouldn't implement new aspects without letting us know.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

And I want to get the right vote to get points. I must bring back demon or zasz, it's what I set out to do.
I'M GONNA REUNITE THE DRAGON BALLS TO BUY A PIZZA.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Greg come on..

100 ptz m3nu

1. You will be freed along with your memories erased of your role. You may choose an other role within your faction.
2. You will be given an extremely powerful weapon, that will kill one player you wish.
3. You will be able to revive a player from the memory.

h0w t0 g3t th3re?
+30 pts - votekill alien boss/third party leader (with your vote)
+20 pts - kill an alien/third party member with a powerful weapon/ability (with your weapon/ability)
+10 pts - an alien/third party member dies at night (collectively)

h0w n0t t0?
-10 pts - votekill a human (with your vote)
-20 pts - don't vote/don't post enough
-30 pts - repeatedly don't vote/don't post enough
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top