Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I'm so lost
, need a a summary :

Kat - (Witch)
TSPanda - (Plain Townie)
g01 - (Plain Townie)
Ustegius - (Bulletproof)
lawlett-kun - (Mortician) (Night action DD killed by mafia)
Master Piplup - boring role (Bomb)
Holt- night role, didn't have before, fairly important (had Bodyguard, Mafia Escort, Innocent child, Detective, Strongman) (Bulletproof)
Farfalla - useless but with some power (Prostitute) (Blocked Panda, Ust)

GrySun- not a regular townie, never had before (had Death Miller)
Erinyes - never had the role before (had Unskilled Mafia, Innocent Child, Townie, Detective), no killing power
Machi-tan - not a prostitute
desin24 - active role
Naomi- her role can backfire
Aonori- not a detective, his role doesnt have percentages involved in it
Hardy - semi-active
Lovemagi- never had the role, suits her but not in some ways -_- (had Mafia Detective, Strongman, Hider, Mafia Pirate,
xi0

RIP
Demonspeed (Bodyguard)
digitaldude (Mason Recruiter)
Hll (Noble)
Zasz- (Doctor)
Mazino - has a role (Detective)
James Rye- not a detective, useful (Bomb Diffuser)
Gnut- never had the role (Santa)
 
Last edited:

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
This is a logic I will never understand. I answered yes to a direct yes or no question. How is that weird, suspicious or questionable? Wouldn't it be suspicous if I answered something other than yes or no? I don't know what I was supposed to defend myself directly from, since there was nothing to defend from. After a long time of not saying why, but still manically trying to get me lynched, Holt I said because he is really BP. Well all I could say at that point is, that well, I am BP too. Either there is two of us, or you are lying. But before that, I had nothing else to go by, yet people wanted me to defend myself.

Desin, do you have a night action?
You could have avoided the question or give a vague answer. If anyone accused you, you could have just said you can't reveal your role just like that. Maybe I give the BP role too much importance to stay unknown since that would be useful for the townies but I think this has discussed over and over by now.

No, it is not a night action.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Ooh nice someone updated the list
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ok, huge post ahead:


6. Gry, I donºt get why you said that if Ustie is mafia, then Holt is 99% a nightkill. I mean, his claim is that heºs the BP and thatºs the core of the discussion.
Oh , he could be thinking aloud, maybe gry = strongman
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
You could have avoided the question or give a vague answer. If anyone accused you, you could have just said you can't reveal your role just like that. Maybe I give the BP role too much importance to stay unknown since that would be useful for the townies but I think this has discussed over and over by now.

No, it is not a night action.
Sorry, but the first and latter parts of your reply have some funny contrast. You could have given an vague answer. You are suspicous now for answering a direct question directly. :heh

If you avoid the question it is way more fishier than answering it directly. Well that was my opinion. Apparently my opinion is wrong, since all seem to jump on me with the slightest bit of motivational speech. I was asked many times of my role, and I decided that I wouldn't lie or play politics. And it's day 3 already. By tomorrow pretty much everyone has a role claim. Or atleast should, that the mafia can be found in time.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Oh , he could be thinking aloud, maybe gry = strongman
He is indeed. A strong man :teehee. (Seriously I need to know more about my character than her being gry's gf, not that there is anything better than that :lolo)
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
And I stated this many times before. I am completly aware that revealing my role rendered it rather useless. However as I said, a lot of people bugged me and I was running out of hints. I'm not the kind of guy who denies being a Star Wars fans, when cosplaying a Stormtrooper. You can't hide your role forever in this game anyways.

I'm also thinking the game balance a lot. And if I were a host, two BPs feels just too much. Even if it could lead into an interesting game situatian, such as the one we are having.But it is just not gonna happen. So while it makes no difference, out of principle VOTE KILL HOLT
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Eh its a fair assumption that if we have a BP, either mafia team should have a strongman of sorts
Indeed, that is highly likely. Which means that if Holt survives the night, it is even more likely that he is mafia. And from the mafia team with Strongman. If there is two teams and the other has Strongman, they should still target Holt, because they can't know for sure. Which means Holt is pretty much dead, Night phase or next day.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Hm, I personally fail to see how is it so likely that there is a strongman. Likely, ok, but 99% is a lot, imo.
That's true. There could be not one at all. However, if there are really two BP's then there should be a strongman too, for the balance to make any sense. So If Holt is also bulletproof, there is 90% (imho) that there is a Strongman. And then there is 100% he kills Holt, because that's just common sense. There is the little chance of toying with townies and leaving Holt alive, just to be lynched, but that's imho taking an unnecessary risk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If Holt lives on to next day, I'd say he is a pretty good lynch. I can't really think of a scenario, where two bulletproofs make sense.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Fuck this. I shouldn't have trusted gary in the first place. I'm 90% sure he was involved in Mazino's death because of their conversation in the previous day.

!votekill Reika for now
I got a theory that I survived the night -quite a narcissist thought as if I was an anime protagonist or something- because I was suspecting Ust and/or lawlett in the last day. Lawlett's claim is, to say the least, convenient and... easy? With that in mind, for the moment, votekill Lawlett.
for now votekill G01 but will consider changing it depending on further revelations.
Yeah i dont even remember how Gary mafia plays its been ages since he played with us. So far i dont believe he is mafia or suspicious. Can we get some hints from our pro trapper uste-san? Going to sleep soon for now will vote Aonori find her kinda dodgy this game. Will change later on of something productive will be uncovered i guess. Did panda even state his role?
Well, you're not the first. Plus, pets don't tell me what to do...they're pets! :cussing

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

idk dude, there are so many sparse people and nothing really concrete to go off of here from my pov, so I guess I'll probably be on the chopping block

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

I'd like to vote for Piplup, but on the offchance his hint is legit, I won't.

Votekill Hardy - has laid low a bit, only appearing here and there...more of a placeholder for now. I would have voted for others with even less recent contributions (Ust mainly), but that's not really indicative of anything perhaps.
votekill g01 playing in a weird way. Too insecure sand unsure of himself as though he's certain a slight mistake would be noticed. It's day 3 and he's still using the 'I don't want to get a townie killed line'. He basically keeps himself out of the loop. Also, when he's asked questions, he gets super defensive and tries to throw things back on the other person. He's not a newbie player and I believe it's time to stop cutting him slack.
Other suspects are Aonori, but nobody seems that interested in him. I also found Erin weird. I don't think she's contributed much and then yesterday she decides to post the lists, even including nice colors for our benefits. Might be grasping at straws though. Then there's Gary. Unusually calm for someone who should be among the top suspects. He's gotten this far without giving a single hint and replies questions about his hint with 'I don't need to' or so. He also believes he could be on the chopping block but doesn't seem much interested in defending or changing opinion. Well, he did make comments and all but kinda feels he's too calm. Doesn't exactly hint he's mafia though
Gonna go with gut feel. xi0 is less fish than Hardy. Vote kill Hardy
I think I suspect Gary the most now. He didn't give us any hints so far and it's day 3 already. Also because of the Lulu x Gary thing I explained. I mean it might be a BS but for now I think it could be the case. Also mafia is doing kinda well so I assume there are older and experienced players and Gary you are still alive so I mean don't get me wrong it's nothing personal but votekill xi0 o.o
Votekill Ustegius (and lock). Why am I so certain in voting and locking on someone I didn't even suspect before? Go back over his last posts today and you'll see the one difference that could've made me completely change my mind. I won't spell it out though.
Oooooh, really, Holt? I think this is a good idea. If we lynch Uste and he is bulletproof, then we can assume you're lying. I like this new development. And it goes along with my weird vibe about Uste and his mustache.

Votekill Ustegius (again) :derp
Votekill Ust fak this
Lmao could Santa gift himself? If so, he could have been the second anon vote :lmao

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------



I'm very inclined to believe this rhetoric (since it's actually the most substantial thing we have right now).

About to travel a bit, so I'll try to read back some pages, maybe we'll find something.

For now,

votekill Ust
Votekill Ust

Basically cause I trust Holt way more (people had reasons against Ust for a while now, excluding the being old bs, like not being super participative *different from active imo*, questioning and dropping with too little answer, setting a target in his head with the 'i have an important role' but not sharing *altho it does fit the BP behaviour but it's also convenient* and so on). Plus, I think that not knowing if we could have 2 BPs or not would damage the game a lot. Hopefully that won't lead us to kill 2 BPs... but as I said, I think that's super unlikely considering we have bodyguard, doctor, and a so claimed bomb trap.
Sorry but I dont think I could change it but no worries I will get back to him tomorrow (I mean next day phase). Also I understand you want to survive but don't be so desperate. Or well If I was in your skin and knew I was a BP Id be like "Well wtv cya you are ruining the game yourself" and not like "Pls save me" thats too desperate and mafialike :XD

Sowwy but Votekill Ustie
Gonna throw a random votekill in there because I'm adjusting to the new look and honestly there isn't much to go on. If there is an investigator he/she is slacking.

Votekill HoiHoi

Not that i actually suspect you, but there is too much air between the logic in this game because most people are on vacation/not as active because of the holidays.
Oh, I see MH works again, nice. Well just read a few posts in here.

About Farfalla saying that her role is useless while being an prostitute is kinda strange.... at the other side, actually imho, prostitute sounds in some way useless for me too lol. Well it's not an useless role per se, but you can see it in some ways, like that it's useless if you don't have any target in mind that you're sure about to use your role towards him/her and that you are for example using your role towards an townie which has an useful role (like for example; doc, det etc.) So, kinda depends on people their point of view. Maybe she thought it in this way for calling it useless? I dunno.

And I see that I forgot to put my votekill in one of my early posts. Votekill Ust, as I already mentioned my reasons in early posts, like the whole ''trap post'' towards Lawlett etc.. since that's something I remembered. But might consider to change it since I see there are some new posts in here, time to read them.

Anyway, I'm on my mobile atm and this new change of MH is kinda annoying atm, imo. Not that's not nice, but ah.. just need to get used of it.
"Anyway, I'm on my mobile atm and this new change of MH is kinda annoying atm, imo. Not that's not nice, but ah.. just need to get used of it".

I´m having the exact same feels, I dont even want to post via my cellphone right now, thank god, I got acess to a computer to post now, so I think I can manage, til I get more used to this program on my cellphone but it feels like a hell to post big posts now:( (well at least I wont have lag problems when trying to put more smile icons in my posts that tended to happen whenever I tried to open the smile icons page on my cellphone).

Also for now votekill Ustegius, he seems suspicious and if we are right and he´s mafia we will win some points.:hip
Votekill ust
Just got out of my finals, I am gonna sleep, see you later
Well, I don't feel too good about this, but !votekill Sei. Sorry Ust, this feels like the time you were barkeeper and you got killed off but I can't prove to myself or to others that you're town. If you're actually town I'm sorry and I'll try to revive you if I get them points.

Ust could you please do some closing words? Write us all your thoughts in 1 message, they could be very useful for day 4 if you're truly town. At this point that's the best way of helping us win the game.



I hope you did well.
Damn, this is rather difficult to think through. We might have 2 BP's which would make us lynch both but I don't think Evil would be that repetitive in having 2 nobles and also 2BP in the same game. Which means one out of Holt and Ust is lying. Both their "coming out" as BP's was handled weird. Ust just straight up agreed when Erin simply asked and Holt who did the whole "(john cena) why can't you see it" thing with his role reveal (which might be hype induced since he thought he finally got a lead in the otherwise pretty unclear state we were in), I'll go for Ust out of these two because of the way he revealed his role and initially went for Holt's way of revealing his role (prideful and looking down on others) instead of going against his claim directly. I'm far from sure though and have kind of a bad feeling in my gut though. But I gotta vote for someone so votekill Sei/Ustegius
16 v0t3s of 17

Ustegius 12x (Kishimoto, Rice, Chiaki, Anonymous, Kazou, Kyo, Anzu, Hikawa, Nishi, Kato, Knob, Miho)
Hardy 2x (Reika, Sei)
g01 1x (Kenzo)
Aonori 1x (Hoihoi)
lawlett-kun 1x (Ayako)




(Bulletproof Townie)​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



+40 pts Reika
+30 pts Izumi
+30 pts Takeshi

+20 pts Kato
+10 pts Kenzo
+10 pts Ayako
+10 pts Hoihoi
+10 pts Sei
0 pts Kishimoto
0 pts Knob
0 pts Nishi
0 pts Kyo
0 pts Chiaki
0 pts Hikawa
0 pts Oka
0 pts Kurono
0 pts George

-10 pts Sakurai
-10 pts Kazuo
-10 pts Suzuki
-10 pts Kaze

-20 ptz Miho
-30 pts Anzu
-30 pts Rice

100 ptz m3nu

1. You will be freed along with your memories erased of your role. You may choose an other role within your faction.
2. You will be given an extremely powerful weapon, that will kill one player you wish.
3. You will be able to revive a player from the memory.

h0w t0 g3t th3re?
+30 pts - votekill alien boss/third party leader (with your vote)
+20 pts - kill an alien/third party member with a powerful weapon/ability (with your weapon/ability)
+10 pts - an alien/third party member dies at night (collectively)

h0w n0t t0?
-10 pts - votekill a human (with your vote)
-20 pts - don't vote/don't post enough
-30 pts - repeatedly don't vote/don't post enough

n1ght enDs in 10:57:46
​
--- Double Post Merged, ---




(Nuraruhyon Boss)


(Oni Boss)


~A new morning has come~♪
~This morning of hope~
~Opens your chest to happiness~
~The sky is big and blue~♪
♪~At the voice of the radio~
~Fully open your chest~
~To the fragrant of the wind.~♪
♪~Then 1, 2, 3!~♪



Your Lives Have Ended.

How You Use Your New Lives Is Entirely Up To Me

That's The Theory

Enyway5


J00 5hmvuck5 w1ll n0w g0 0ut 4nd d3f34+ +h1s 4l1en5



Characteristics: 5tr0nG
Likes: F1Ght1ng, R4m3n, c4nDy
Quote: 3nOugh



Characteristics: 5tr0nG, 51y, b4D
Likes: t43
Quote: Nuraaarihyoooon



Plz w14t 18:12:58​
 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Really this Ust bandwagon :pout.... as usual.

Glad to see 2 mafia boss dead, but strange that Holt has not been targetted. You sure are on my top suspects. Panda, knew it, :teehee.
Let's check all Ust votes.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, i wonder how many "barely-there" players are mafia and how many aren't.

Can anyone shed some light on how these two died?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Really this Ust bandwagon :pout.... as usual.

Glad to see 2 mafia boss dead, but strange that Holt has not been targetted. You sure are on my top suspects. Panda, knew it, :teehee.
Let's check all Ust votes.
What would Ust's votes have to so with anything? It's not like he had some secret info...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ah you meant people who voted for ust, nvm...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No idea, either they get mutually killed, or more likely one was killed by sthing like Pgo, or insane doc ?
Well that's why I asked if anyone could shed any light on that. If one of them was targeted by someone, etc.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ah you meant people who voted for ust, nvm...
Yes



Kat
- (Witch)
g01 - (Plain Townie)
lawlett-kun - (Mortician) (Night action DD killed by mafia)
Master Piplup - boring role (Bomb)
Holt- night role, didn't have before, fairly important (had Bodyguard, Mafia Escort, Innocent child, Detective, Strongman) (Bulletproof ??)
Farfalla - useless but with some power (Prostitute) (Blocked Panda, Ust)
GrySun- not a regular townie, never had before (had Death Miller)
Erinyes - never had the role before (had Unskilled Mafia, Innocent Child, Townie, Detective), no killing power
desin24 - active role
Naomi- her role can backfire
Aonori- not a detective, his role doesnt have percentages involved in it
Hardy - semi-active
Lovemagi- never had the role, suits her but not in some ways -_- (had Mafia Detective, Strongman, Hider, Mafia Pirate,
xi0

RIP

TSPanda - (Plain Townie) - Mafia Boss
Machi-tan - not a prostitute - Mafia Boss
Ustegius - (Bulletproof)
Demonspeed (Bodyguard)
digitaldude (Mason Recruiter)
Hll (Noble)
Zasz- (Doctor)
Mazino - has a role (Detective)
James Rye- not a detective, useful (Bomb Diffuser)
Gnut- never had the role (Santa)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pgo could fit Nao's hint : "Naomi- her role can backfire".
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Lawly, did you investigate Mazino's death or J.R's ?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Woww two bosses gone,lmao I wonder if they killed each other
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
FEELS GOOD MAN



My reaction to last night. I have an appointment and gotta go quickly, I'll be back in a few hours and then I'll talk more.

But for now, !votekill Reika
Gary it's been long overdue.

Oh and @Holt you got some explaining to do mr. Claus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top