Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
We only need one more locked vote, right?

I don't think there is necessarily a Boss.
Zasz still hasn't voted once, so we have to wait for that first.

If Holt is a boss, then Demon is mafia. But that makes no sense with Gryff's results cause he has opposite answers on Holt and Arjuna.
I would feel much better if Gryff got checked as well. Or, as he suggested himself, to have Aizen checking on him.
I just noticed I said that according to Gryff's results, one between Holt and Bel must be the red Boss yesterday. :fail I'll never stop getting confused by that role, will I...

So that actually leaves us with both Bel and Holt as mafia, presumably on opposite sides? Or Bel being a Traitor and trying to catch the mafia's attention as someone suggested earlier (was it you? I skimmed a lot of posts, sorry). What's more, if I were a townie Pirate, I'd keep my action to use it on a Prosecutor or DTV who's already used his in order to get another shot for free.

Alright then, I agree. If James lives after today and Holt isn't mafia or Boss, he should investigate Gryff. The Morticians can actually be spied on by Aizen to see if they're targeting a dead player, something no mafia can do.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No, it was Lambu that suggested Bel as Traitor, and it could also make sense, with her claiming "I HAVE AN AWESOME ROLE ZOMG ROLES RULES" and then chasing on someone she believed to be Mafia. A Traitor list could have gotten her to Holt.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
@Aizen can target me if he wishes to do so. I have no issues with that.

@James Rye who are the three people you will investigate? Might as well name them now so we have something to work with. If you are proven townie(which I assume will happen) and Holt is proven mafia(which I also assume will happen) we are both insane and there won't be any need to investigate Demonspeed. With that scenario in mind I will target one of Marmaladesky, Vandred, and Desin24.
If the above scenario does not occur, then I will also go after Demonspeed.

By the way, at this point in the game I think Marmalade and desin should claim a role, they are the only one's left.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yeah that strategy of Vandred could also work. @Aizen you could either spy on Erinyes or Vandred tonight. If she really targets a dead player then she's cleared and Demon could be a very sneaky Boss, since that would mean he totally fooled me with his hint.

And I agree with James, either him, Aizen or I will die tonight. I just hope I hit the mark and no kill happens (that is if there's no Orange still alive).
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
No, it was Lambu that suggested Bel as Traitor, and it could also make sense, with her claiming "I HAVE AN AWESOME ROLE ZOMG ROLES RULES" and then chasing on someone she believed to be Mafia. A Traitor list could have gotten her to Holt.
What else do you think about a Traitor in a two-mafia setup? Since it's Gry we're talking about, only one mafia team having that chance would mean the other team would have to be balanced somehow.


This is exactly what Im most uncomfortable with, you say you learn from Zasz, but if Zasz dies you can say "Mafia framed me!" Thats why I would like you to target someone like Erin and have @Aizen track you, just to be sure you are clear.
I dont know Van, you are a difficult guy to read. My VandRed blood makes me want to trust you... but I might block you only for the sake of security.

I could also block Erin or desin, I guess it depends.
Then what do you want me to say? I don't think the mafia would go for Zasz just to frame me especially if James is innocent, but do what makes you feel safer if you still don't trust me. Whether you believe me or not, I know that you'll only waste a block and I will be useless for town until Day 7.

If there's no Martyr and Zasz dies, though, I agree about Aizen spying on me. I won't say who I'll target in that case and I'll hope the mafia doesn't choose the same player.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
If I were Mafia you would be dead already Lambu :D.
Thats reassuring :oh

What else do you think about a Traitor in a two-mafia setup? Since it's Gry we're talking about, only one mafia team having that chance would mean the other team would have to be balanced somehow.



Then what do you want me to say? I don't think the mafia would go for Zasz just to frame me especially if James is innocent, but do what makes you feel safer if you still don't trust me. Whether you believe me or not, I know that you'll only waste a block and I will be useless for town until Day 7.

If there's no Martyr and Zasz dies, though, I agree about Aizen spying on me. I won't say who I'll target in that case and I'll hope the mafia doesn't choose the same player.
Then I guess I'll still leave open the possibility of blocking you.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What else do you think about a Traitor in a two-mafia setup? Since it's Gry we're talking about, only one mafia team having that chance would mean the other team would have to be balanced somehow.
That's not true, since the Traitor could go to one side and you, for example, if you're legit, could go to the other. As an unskilled mafia, if I'm not mistaken, but numbers are a great deal for their parties, so...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thats reassuring :oh
You should take it as a compliment xD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So well, the dets should check either Erinyes, Vandred or desin (Marma if shes not the sacrificing Martyr.

Aizen should spy on Erinyes since it would prove her targetting.

I will block either Erin, Vandred or desin.

You should take it as a compliment xD
I took it as a compliment :XD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We only need one more locked vote, right?

I don't think there is necessarily a Boss.
Which is what a Boss would say. XD

@Aizen can target me if he wishes to do so. I have no issues with that.

@James Rye who are the three people you will investigate? Might as well name them now so we have something to work with. If you are proven townie(which I assume will happen) and Holt is proven mafia(which I also assume will happen) we are both insane and there won't be any need to investigate Demonspeed. With that scenario in mind I will target one of Marmaladesky, Vandred, and Desin24.
If the above scenario does not occur, then I will also go after Demonspeed.

By the way, at this point in the game I think Marmalade and desin should claim a role, they are the only one's left.
Well, there's you, Bel (to see if I won't get a another result than you did meaning you lied about Bel's result) and Erin who also claimed Mortician. Desin is also on my list but not so much perhaps. It all depends on what role Holt had when he turns out to be Mafia.

Yeah that strategy of Vandred could also work. @Aizen you could either spy on Erinyes or Vandred tonight. If she really targets a dead player then she's cleared and Demon could be a very sneaky Boss, since that would mean he totally fooled me with his hint.

And I agree with James, either him, Aizen or I will die tonight. I just hope I hit the mark and no kill happens (that is if there's no Orange still alive).
You should have died way earlier. Leaving a prostitute alive is risky, sure she could block docs and dets but the moment she hit the killer like you did with daws? Then you have a really hard time talking your way out of it. If we don't have a 2nd death tonight Van is pretty much cleared, expect ofc he is insane apprentice and trying to enter the mafia's side. Or he is the mafia pirate. We'll see.

If I were Mafia you would be dead already Lambu :D.
Yeah, prostitutes are one of the three main things you should go after as Mafia. That and Lambu got insane luck with his hits to far, always blocking night actions which makes it easy to spot people who are suspicious or can be thus forced to reveal more about their role then they already did.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Holt 12x (Lambu, Demonspeed, James Rye, Gryffindor, desin24, Farfalla, Arjuna, Vandred, Aizen, MarmaladeSky, Erinyes, Belserion)
Erinyes 3x (penalty vote,penalty vote,penalty vote)
Demonspeed 2x (Holt, Anonymous Vote)
MarmaladeSky 1x (penalty vote)
James Rye 1x (Prosecutor's mark)




"Let's do this, Gumshoe! I'm certain you're one of the corrupt people we're all looking for. I demand you be burned at the stake!"


"Alright, I confess! You got me real good, Mr. Inquisitor pal. I hope my friends will take you all out!"

"...I think I've heard enough. This court finds the defendant, Mr. Dick Gumshoe..."



"Dick Gumshoe/James Rye is not corrupt. This is a serious court, detective. Please refrain from making jokes for the fun of it."


"Sorry, pal. I just couldn't resist."

"You know what this means, Mr. Barnham. For disturbing our court process with a false lead you will be held in contempt of court."



"N-no..."



"Oh well :kappa Good luck guys :kappa"



Zasz
(Prosecutor)

"That takes care of that. Next, I would like to hand down my verdict in the case of Mr. Phoenix Wright. The court finds the defendant, Mr. Phoenix Wrig-"



"Not so fast."

"Detective Gumshoe's testimony contradicts THIS evidence!"


"....no it doesn't."

"Oh... Well it was worth a shot."





Holt
(Mafia Janitor)


"Another one of you cleaning people? So, what is inside your bucket?"

"My bucket is empty."


"Well, no matter. This ends the court procedures for today."

Court is adjourned.



Investigation 4 ends in 11 hours.




​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Unfortunately I noticed it too late, but @Demonspeed and @Erinyes have broken a game rule.

The rule that was broken:

You are not allowed to post any screenshots, PMs or anything similar that can reveal your role, or the role of others, neither fake host PMs. If you do, you will be hostkilled and banned from future games (Hall of Shame).
Demon's post:

Night 1 a blocking action was used on him.
Night 1 someone was hiding behind him.

Night 2 someone was hiding behind him.
Night 2 he was killed.
It fits with the results of my investigations as well. There is a difference though, Mr Layton was a male! But I will forgive this for now. Looks like you truly are what you claim although you neglected some important facts.
Erin's post:

@Demonspeed got a male in my message i just didnt copy/paste it as i thought it was not allowed

"Investigating the dead body of Hershel Layton/Lady pompom" and so on

message starting as above :)
They both targeted the same person, but instead of comparing their results they compare how their results were exactly written and other wordings present in their PMs by copypasting parts of their result PM and openly talking about the differences/similarities.

This falls in line of posting and discussing host PMs and the punishment is written on the rule. As such, both Demonspeed and Erinyes are being hostkilled right now.
​


Demonspeed
(Mortician)




Erinyes
(Mortician)
​

I really hate to do this, but it's part of the game's rules.

If anyone picked one of them for their night actions and sent it already, you can change it to someone else.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

"It seems you are all ready, so we might as well start the Trial earlier this time. Unfortunately both Mr. Edgeworth and Ms. Wright submitted false evidence and had to be removed from court earlier today. Disbarment should be their smallest concern."

"But there is one more person that didn't make it to this trial. Another corpse was found in the courtroom not too long ago. Take a look for yourselves."



Gryffindor
(Detective)



"Simon Blackquill was very hard working and tried his best to investigate as much as he could before entering the courtroom every day. He must have found out too much."

"I know we lost 4 of us since yesterday's Trial ended, but don't let that discourage you. You managed to find a corrupt person in every Trial thus far, so I have faith that you all will continue with the good work."

Court is now in session.





Trial 5 ends in 22 hours.
*or earlier if the majority locks their votes decisively"
​
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
:/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Alright, so.

- There really were two Morticians. What the hell, but alright.
- Bel is Mafia Pirate or Pirate and Traitor. Either way, harmless until we have a night without kills.
- There's probably only another red mafia left among us.
- Nobody saved Zasz, so choose one: Marmalade forgot, she's DTV or Politician, or she lied (again).
- Obviously I tried to learn from Gryffindor, so in addition to pretty much giving up on doing anything meaningful in this game, now I'm hoping Lambu blocked me and Aizen spied on someone else. James, at the very least, should have a useful result.
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah, I used my ability on you @Vandred. And you targeted Gryff as you said. I feel my info this time is pretty much useless. :XD
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
As for what I couldn't reply to before last day ended:

That's not true, since the Traitor could go to one side and you, for example, if you're legit, could go to the other. As an unskilled mafia, if I'm not mistaken, but numbers are a great deal for their parties, so...
While an Insane Apprentice could join either mafia, a Traitor can only be given the list of a single mafia team in order not to break the game in case he gets recruited. So even if I'm Insane, I wouldn't balance a single Traitor out.

I'd be more inclined to believe the red side would have weaker roles or even a Burden to protect, but with a Poisoner and a Janitor already in the same team (which seems weirdly redundant to me, but whatever), I suppose the reds could be considered weaker than the oranges who had a Janitor, a Gambler and an Escort (who can all act independently together instead of taking turns). However, after the two Morticians and everything else, I think I'm done trying to figure out the setup of this game...


Nah, I used my ability on you @Vandred. And you targeted Gryff as you said. I feel my info this time is pretty much useless. :XD
Well, it was what I suggested as a good plan to confirm me as a townie after all :errr
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
As for what I couldn't reply to before last day ended:


While an Insane Apprentice could join either mafia, a Traitor can only be given the list of a single mafia team in order not to break the game in case he gets recruited. So even if I'm Insane, I wouldn't balance a single Traitor out.

I'd be more inclined to believe the red side would have weaker roles or even a Burden to protect, but with a Poisoner and a Janitor already in the same team (which seems weirdly redundant to me, but whatever), I suppose the reds could be considered weaker than the oranges who had a Janitor, a Gambler and an Escort (who can all act independently together instead of taking turns). However, after the two Morticians and everything else, I think I'm done trying to figure out the setup of this game...



Well, it was what I suggested as a good plan to confirm me as a townie after all :errr
Well, then, I guess that worked out fine.
You seemed to be wanting me to spy on someone else, but at least it gets you in the clear now lol. :verily
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well, then, I guess that worked out fine.
You seemed to be wanting me to spy on someone else, but at least it gets you in the clear now lol. :verily
I don't think that's how everyone will see it, but thanks for the trust :XD

So unless Lambu and James can give us useful results about someone else, I suppose I'll be voting for Belserion. Not the best lynching target at the moment even though Gryff's results confirm her as guilty, but it beats lynching a townie just to be sure.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,890
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Im not a martyr, so I couldnt save zasz unfortunatly. I will show you my role, but I‘ll wait just a bit for some extra information (results).
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nope, wasted my night investigation on Gryf. :/
Thought he was a possible 3rd role trying to sneak by both mafias. Sorry folks. But well, we still have his innocent result on Bel. So we know who to vote for today.

Votekill Belserion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah, I used my ability on you @Vandred. And you targeted Gryff as you said. I feel my info this time is pretty much useless. :XD
Gryf was really popular this night, it seems. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top