Games - Top Ten Game - Most Overrated Anime - They think it's all over... | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Top Ten Game - Most Overrated Anime - They think it's all over...

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
zimbardo what's the deadline, onegai ? :)
Try to get something to me by this weekend - I'd like to set the deadline for Saturday morning, but I am going to work on both Sat and Sun this weekend. I dunno how long I will be there, but my boss and I want to have a paper submitted before I offski on my Christmas holidays (so it's possible I might be super busy).

Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, Faust was doing Anime movies and Xadyu manga characters (though I'm sure Gry already knew that - the little teaser)

I'd rather not run anything that's already planned (nor which I have already sent a list in for...)

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
We can always redirect the lists '-'

Yeah, it’s not like @Xadyu has been working on his game lately anyway.

(Got you covered man.)
I told you not to tell anyone! :yelling
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
May I suggest a good next theme that hasn't beed done before? @zimbardo @FaustXIII

Top 10 manga characters :lambirb
You can still send a list in too me. :cookiehand
That's one way to solve the Bebop domination.
Bebop has manga, even though they're shit, Spike is still Spike. :cheez

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Well, Faust was doing Anime movies and Xadyu manga characters (though I'm sure Gry already knew that - the little teaser)

I'd rather not run anything that's already planned (nor which I have already sent a list in for...)
I‘d rather the list I made to not go to waste, than to simply copypaste and send to someone else doing that theme :catshrug

You can still send a list in too me. :cookiehand
You already have a list from me :bnah

uberfayt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Son Goku
Dragonball Z
uberion (uberfayt Belserion)
It may have been over a month, but here I go anyway:

Goku (as presented in the original dragon ball and dragon ball z anime) is one of my favourite characters. He obviously had his flaws, but his qualities easily made up for that.
Then Dragon ball "Super" happened, and turned him into a dumb, insensitive and overexcited pile of dung. So, I put Goku on this list as a giant middle finger to Toei for ruining my childhood, and as a big "F*CK YOU" to Toriyama for allowing and hyping this massacre.

@Brandish glad you put that little biatch Mavis where she belongs. Cheers mate !

Also, a belated thank you to @zimbardo for organizing this.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
It may have been over a month, but here I go anyway:

Goku (as presented in the original dragon ball and dragon ball z anime) is one of my favourite characters. He obviously had his flaws, but his qualities easily made up for that.
Then Dragon ball "Super" happened, and turned him into a dumb, insensitive and overexcited pile of dung. So, I put Goku on this list as a giant middle finger to Toei for ruining my childhood, and as a big "F*CK YOU" to Toriyama for allowing and hyping this massacre.

@Brandish glad you put that little biatch Mavis where she belongs. Cheers mate !

Also, a belated thank you to @zimbardo for organizing this.
We also shared Bakugo pick uber. Any words about him you wanna share?

uberfayt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
We also shared Bakugo pick uber. Any words about him you wanna share?
First of all, bro fist !

In the first MHA chapters that I checked, Bakugo had this cliche gimmick of being a loudmouth punk who thinks he owns the world, and in a very annoying way, like constantly-being-woken-up-at-night-by-a-mosquito annoying...moreover his main purpose was clearly to serve as a stepping stone for the main character to surpass...pretty meh :catshrug

Now to be honest, I would say I put him on my list more so as a representative of the loud-bully-gimmick in general, than as a character (cuz frankly I don't care about him, like at all ^^).

So to sum it up, he's just a shitty brat who needs some spanking correction from, I don't know, All-might or Midorya, in order to calm his tits a little :) .
Oops, maybe I said a bit too much there

:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Much obliged

Question is what theme do we want?

I'm happy to go with the suggestion put forward by Brand
I suppose we could see a Most Over-appreciated/Overrated top 10 in the future? :teehee
Unless anyone has any equally spicy alternative, that they'd rather bash a list out for?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Nah that sounds good, time for the controversial opinions.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Overrated is good. Time to hate everything popular.

If not, I'd really like to see best Christmas Films happening before Christmas, so I can have a playlist ready for the holidays.