Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sakura, leaving this here in case you're legit, use Daws role to protect Tatsu (cause in that case, Des would be insane). @Tatsumaki check Pandu or Bia please.

Use Doc and protect the Detective.
good oki will do. And if Pom is bodyguard she can protect me.

I'll also get RS if I get enough money (cuz I'm not fulfilling my second condition again)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I don't have RS, this actually might be the best time to curse for letting Panda trick you guys into this
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Day ended
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


5x Holt
(Copy Panda, Lady pompom, Tatsumaki, digitaldude, desin24)
4x Copy Panda
(SonOfDaws, Farfalla, Holt, sakura-aneki)
1x digitaldude (Gajeel)
1x desin24 (Penalty Vote)

The Fungal Forest was a very poisonous place, it seemed almost as if the fumes were messing with people's minds. To stay sane, apart from their usual votings they would all make sure of 1 person and voted accordingly. But what results will this bring?

LynchFirst, their regular votings. The Shrine of Regnos removes another Tower permanently.


Holt
(Hider) (Dodger)


The elves were truly faithful to the king after all. Seems their nights of sneaking around come to an end.


RevealAs for the big Reveal, the one that had most votes was sakura-aneki, the old wizard living in his Tower with his Sheep and Stone Golem. The Golem is subdued, the Sheep shooed away, and the old man put to sleep as they forcefully break into the Sorcerer Mage Tower. What evidence would they uncover?


sakura-aneki
(Necromancer)
*still alive, just revealed*


It appears the old man was dabbling in the dark arts at night... Which is perfectly morally acceptable according to town standards. Nothing to see here, move along grandpa.



Tired and their bodies heavy from the thick fumes, they make for their Towers to rest. Whether under these conditions they will be able to do anything else but sleep at night is to be seen...

Night 3 lasts 10 hours​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Finally, the Fungal Forest is left behind. Having recovered from the fumes everyone is already moving to the new Map. Though some may have had to sleep the night away.


digitaldude
(Noble)


The skeletons fling their last bone with tears and regret in their skulls...


Day 4 Map - Icewind Pass



Snowballs fall on unfortunate Towers as they attempt setting themselves up in this new cold location of the Icewind Pass, making them weak at Day. Due to the snow slowing them down in their construction, prying eyes will have seen everything they need to see.

Day: Every player that didn't vote for the lynched player the previous Day starts the day with 3 penalty votes.
Night: Whole role setup revealed to Mafia, alongside all roles' possible upgrades. Does not reveal Secondary roles or current upgrades unlocked, nor which player has which role.
Gold: +100 for Town
+50 for Mafia


Day 4 lasts 23 hours​
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Ok so both my actions last night failed. I'm sorry :(

damn I was certain it'd be icywind, Farf, we're screwed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so, that's it. it's either copan or pompon
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,187
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ok so both my actions last night failed. I'm sorry :(

damn I was certain it'd be icywind, Farf, we're screwed
Yes, I bg’d you and spied (with my tower upgrade) and saw you did nothing yesterday.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was wondering why, you’re not screwed. You are a confirmed townie, no way mafia can lynch you.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

7x Farfalla (Snowball 1, Snowball 2, Snowball 3, Lady pompom, Tatsumaki, Copy Panda, Anonymous Vote)
4x Lady pompom (desin24, James Rye, Farfalla, sakura-aneki)
3x sakura-aneki (Snowball 1, Snowball 2, Snowball 3)


 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
lol! HA HA nice try!

my actions both failed. I am confirmed. SO WHY WOULD I LIE OR DO NOTHING???????? Why would I risk DOING NOTHING, knowing me you should know by now how competitive and stubborn and volcanic I am. I'd never do nothing.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,187
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
lol! HA HA nice try!

my actions both failed. I am confirmed. SO WHY WOULD I LIE OR DO NOTHING???????? Why would I risk DOING NOTHING, knowing me you should know by now how competitive and stubborn and volcanic I am. I'd never do nothing.
Just forgot the action could fail, I thought you‘d forgotten to target, but then you said it was the map problem. My action succeeded, I saw what I saw, but still wonder why go for DD and not Tatsu when the kill could’ve gone through with cointoss.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At least even if your action failed, you still got the results you wanted.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
simple prefer to take out 2 votes than risk to not kill anything.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,187
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
lol! HA HA nice try!

my actions both failed. I am confirmed. SO WHY WOULD I LIE OR DO NOTHING???????? Why would I risk DOING NOTHING, knowing me you should know by now how competitive and stubborn and volcanic I am. I'd never do nothing.
You know that spy gets no result if their target fails/gets blocked, right...?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
Thankfully my action went through. I was so worried it wouldn't.

when the kill could’ve gone through with cointoss.
I thought the 50% was only for non killing roles ?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,187
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Or rather, they get a notification of “target x did nothing last night”, which just confirms to me your action failed
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Thankfully my action went through. I was so worried it wouldn't.



I thought the 50% was only for non killing roles ?
i took doc and protected tatsu, so if my non killing action would have worked the kill wouldn't have gone through.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,187
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Thankfully my action went through. I was so worried it wouldn't.



I thought the 50% was only for non killing roles ?
Yes, if the protector has 50% chance of failing, then a kill could have gotten through if they tried last night, but like Sakura said, they probably wanted to get rid of extra votes.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You know that spy gets no result if their target fails/gets blocked, right...?
seems like an accusatory tone to me, the way it's formulated. Like you don't believe me. (not trying to get anything started, just explaining why I asked why you think I'm lying)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top