Zasz still hasn't voted once, so we have to wait for that first.We only need one more locked vote, right?
I don't think there is necessarily a Boss.
I just noticed I said that according to Gryff's results, one between Holt and Bel must be the red Boss yesterday.If Holt is a boss, then Demon is mafia. But that makes no sense with Gryff's results cause he has opposite answers on Holt and Arjuna.
I would feel much better if Gryff got checked as well. Or, as he suggested himself, to have Aizen checking on him.
I'll never stop getting confused by that role, will I...So that actually leaves us with both Bel and Holt as mafia, presumably on opposite sides? Or Bel being a Traitor and trying to catch the mafia's attention as someone suggested earlier (was it you? I skimmed a lot of posts, sorry). What's more, if I were a townie Pirate, I'd keep my action to use it on a Prosecutor or DTV who's already used his in order to get another shot for free.
Alright then, I agree. If James lives after today and Holt isn't mafia or Boss, he should investigate Gryff. The Morticians can actually be spied on by Aizen to see if they're targeting a dead player, something no mafia can do.
.

Good luck guys

