-> RTS Page for Toriko 203
*Only for use by MangaBurn
tl by JinHea
- We’ll lend you a hand with the antidote-making.
- Yuda-chan, Komatsu-kun.
Text beside panel: Save the whole of humanity! The strongest National Treasure joins the battle!!
- Well, well.
- National treasure Setsuno-sama.
- A most reliable person has arrived.
- In all honesty, we are not…
- even one millimetre closer to assembling enough gourmet chefs…
- I thought that would be the case…
- and hurried here.
- I’m not sure if I could be of much help…
- but please allow me to help in your mission.
- The head chef of “Kumogakure Cusine”.
- Fufu, seems you’re in a bit of a fix…
- I’ll help out too.
Left bubble: Livebearer-san!!!
- You came!!
- Boss of the “Underground gourmet world” Livebearer.
- Former. / We’re no longer involved in underground dealings.
- We’re totally above-ground now [heart]
- Fufu, it’s all thanks to Komatsu-chan.
- Although you are all masters in your own right…
- there still aren’t enough people, am I right?
- You are…
- The owner and chef of “Damala’s Curry”, a curry restaurant with annual turnover of 10 trillion yen!!
- Ranked fourth on the World Gourmet Chef Ranking!! Damala Sky the 13th!!
- The owner of restaurant “Guts”!!
- Ranked 22nd by the Gourmet Chef Ranking!! Chef Leloubou!!!
- The proprietess of snackbar “Tsurara”!!
- Ranked 31st in the world!! Mama Tsurara!!!
- Entering the top ten for the first time as “Cafeteria granny”!!
- Cafeteria manager at “Nakaume Gourmet School”!!
- Ranked 10th in the world!! Chef Sumire!!!
- W… wooow!!
- To think so many gourmet chefs would be gathered in one place!!
- It’s a dream come true!!
- …But how did you all…
- hear about this situation?
- I told them.
- Company president Johannes!! / It’s been a while
- The truth is I wanted to assemble more people… / but unfortunately these are the only superior master gourmet chefs around here at the present time.
- The others are all in places from whence they cannot immediately reach here, so…
- It’s an emergency situations, after all. It can’t be helped.
- We are pitifully short on time.
- There’s nothing for it but to make do with the people we have here.
- Leave the FourBeasts to the “Gourmet hunters”.
- We “Gourmet chefs” have our own work to do!!
- Now then, I shall teach you…
- the Yuda secret recipe for gourmet antidote!!
Blocks: Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi
Above logo: Gourmet 203: Gourmet antidote!!
Aside: Hunt or be hunted! The final showndown between human and beast!!
- Endorphin smoke!!
- Are you guys alright!?
- The Four Beasts’ capture level is unbelievable!!
- It was just over 300 at first, but…
- now it’s gone up to 350!!
- 350, huh… I can see why.
- I can’t believe it’s that high…
- Rin, you get away from here.
- No way!
- I wanna fight too!!
- Tell all the people getting drenched by this rain to take refuge.
- That’s what you can do right now, Rin!
- “Umbrella tree”!!
- That’s right…
- There are still a lot of people being drenched by this rain, unaware that it’s poison.
- We must get them to take cover as soon as possible.
- A Gourmet Revivalist!?
- Hey now, dredging up the past is uncouth, Zebra.
- Besides, this isn’t the time for that.
- Could you use “dense fog” to guard against the rain, little lady?
- It might be able to dissipate the concentrated rain and thus weaken the strength of the poison.
- Eh… uh…
- Ok, I got it!
- I’ll try it!! / And you, Toriko…
- please don’t die…
- I leave the Four Beasts to you!!
- My sense of pain is dulled thanks to your endorphin.
- Leave it to me!
- What’re you playing at, Teppei!?
- You’re not lending us a hand? / with beating down the Four Beasts
- It’s the Gourmet hunters’ job to capture (exterminate) ingredients (wild animals), no?
- I don’t know who made the request… but work hard!
- The request was made…
- by that Spartan old man!!!
- We’re gonna get laughed at by that old man if this keeps up!!
- Oh yeah! We’ll gonna bring this Four Beasts down!!
- THAT MONSTER HAS ALWAYS BEEN “REVIVED”…!!
- I’m sure of it…!! / Though their purpose is unknown…
- there is a MASTERMIND behind this.
- Be careful.
Linked bubble: …eesh
- That old man…
Sharp bubble 1: snap
- Is THAT…
- part of the request too…?
Sharp bubble 2: snap
- I got it!!!
- 15 minutes have passed—
- since the “green rain” began…
- The people’s lives…
Sign: Serving King [literally “Zenou”]
- 45 minutes left—
- Th… this is…
- the antidote…!!
- Is this… mochi?
- It’s purple…
- This is “Medicinal mochi” made using “coloured rice.
- By making a mochi with a colour complementary to that of the poison…
- the poison’s efficacy within the body is neutralized.
- The colour of the “green rain” is closer to “yellowish green” rather than pure green. / And the opposite colour on the “colour wheel” is “purple”!
Clockwise from one o’clock: aqua / verdigris / blue / bluish purple / purple / purplish red / red / reddish orange / yellowish orange / yellow / yellowish-green / green
- So that’s why it’s a purple mochi.
- Th… then let’s get to making it right away!
- As long as we have everyone here, we can mass produce the “Medicinal mochi”!!
- It’s not possible…
- It’s true that we can make more… / but if we take into account distribution time, then we’ll need to finish cooking within 30 minutes.
- Even with the number of superior chefs we have here… / it would quite frankly be impossible for us to make enough for several hundred million people.
- That’s true… For example, if 500 million portions were needed…
- we would only be able to make 10% - that is, 50 million portions…
- Ch… Chef Sumire…
- In that case, we get more people!! / We’ll get my colleagues at the hotel… and the cooks from everyone’s restaurants… As long as we increase the number of people cooking…
- That’s no good…
- Yuda-san!! / But why…
Text on Yuda’s top: Medicinal
- Because it’s a “special preparation dish”.
- You watched me make the sample, no?
- When making “Medicinal mochi”, the combination of coloured rice…
- steaming time… number of times beaten…
- you mess it up even 1 millimetre and it will fail. That’s why it’s a special preparation dish.
- Even if tens of thousands of people come, no one…
- apart from us high-level gourmet chefs, would be able to prepare it…!
- Of the chefs currently in this area…
- the only ones who can make this dish are us, you’re saying…
- No way…
- Can’t be helped…
- It’s a cruel thing to do…
- but we need to choose the 50 million people…
- who should eat the “medicinal mochi”.
- Th… that’s not right!
- To choose who get to be saved… / you’re going to let the rest die just like that!?
- But we’re running out of time…
- if you don’t start cooking… / no one will be saved.
- If “medicinal mochi” is a “special preparation dish”…
- then I think we should find a way that makes it possible…
- for even normal chefs to make it…!!
- Ten minutes…
- Just give me ten minutes!!
- I will find a way to do it!!
- For sure…!! / So…
- So call all the regular chefs…
- gather them here.
- He’s serious.
- This kid…
- Hohoho, just on time.
- I just told all the chefs of my enterprise group…
- to gather here. / There are a million of them, I believe.
- Do your best.
- …However… there isn’t enough time no matter what we do.
- Let’s start cooking immediately.
- I’M GLAD I MADE THE CALL BEFOREHAND.
- You’re right on time.
- You are…
- “Tyran” of “Poison cooking”!!
- He’s peerless when it come to handling poison!!
- The genius gourmet chef ranked 19th in the world!!
- Green rain… though I am unable to completely eliminate the poison…
- delaying its progress is a simple matter. / But only for three hours at most…!
Text beside panel: Save them all…!!
- That’s more than enough time!!
- However, Komatsu-kun!! Your time limit is “ten minutes”!
- Leave it to me!!!
- Toriko /…Gourmet 203 / End
Have you shown your appreciation today? Click the thanks button or write your appreciation below!
0 members and 4
guests have thanked JinHea for this release
Quick Browse Translators
Translations of this Chapter
|Sep 12, 2012
|May 18, 2013
Latest Site Releases
||MH Yearbook 2012
|Nov 25, 2015
|Nov 25, 2015
|Nov 24, 2015
||Koi wa Hikari
|Nov 23, 2015
||3-gatsu no Lion
|Nov 22, 2015
|Nov 22, 2015
|Nov 21, 2015
|Nov 21, 2015
|Nov 20, 2015
|Nov 20, 2015