Last edited by a moderator:
I am not and my role isn't important at all. But I was hoping to do something with my card eventually. I can see why Gry and lawl voted for me but Panda posts wall of texts with his interpretation and just says that I should die because he can't really trust me.15 mins, we have nothing solid on anyone, now I'm curious with the results. Hope you're a scum again, Demon, or at least non-important.
They would have had quite a long time to produce a tie without it being suspicious. Any save that is done now would doom both Demon and whoever creates the tie which makes me believe Demon is townieI‘m more curious to see if and who decides to save him/change the lynch last minute.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It is usually ~12 hours night 1.

HopefullyTouka dying = prophetic foreshadowing for the next chapter of TG![]()
VOTEKILL GNUT
!votekill Demonspeed
votekill/stakeandskinandroast Mutsuki
Votekill Yamori
votekill demon
Votekill Farfalla
Vote Kill Kato756
Votekill gry
Votekill SonofDaws
Votekill desin
VOTE KILL BRANDISH
Votekill Daws.
duck femon
Votekill DemonSpeed
votekill Gry
Votekill Holt
votekill Demonspeed
vote kill SonOfDaws.
Vote Kill GrySun/Shirazu.
Votekill MonkeyD-Dragon/Nishiki
Votekill Demonspeed
i was half expecting someone to troll but i guess nothing happened huhI‘m more curious to see if and who decides to save him/change the lynch last minute.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
votekill Desin
Vote kill Arjuna
Vote kill Purity of Magi
VOTEKILL Brandish
Votekill Monkey
votekill mazino
Votekill Arjuna.
votelock arjun
!votekill Brandish
votekill Arjuna
votekill Mazino
Votekill Holt
VOTELOCK Arjuna
votekill brandish
Votekill Brandish
votekill Brandish
Votelock Brandish
Votekill Arjuna
votekill Arjuna
Votekill Brandish.
Guys Inam going back to eat some sushi, brb in like 2-3 hours
Thank you very much for telling us this twice. We shall take it into consideration.Guys I am going to eat some sushi, brb in like 2-3 hours
I laughed 'cause of Demon's luck, if he's mafia or a DM. His relationship with roles is just freaking awesome.Farf/Panda were quite surprised/entertained at Demon‘s reveal at the end as shown by their reactions in the other thread. Maybe because they knew right away he was a deathmiller and felt lucky? At least one of the two could‘ve thought that.
What I most recall from Orgz was:Also it may be worthwhile looking into Orgz‘ posts. There has to be a reason they killed him. Either he accidentally revealed a lot about his role and it was a good one, or he was onto something/someone.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just considering all options. But yeah, usually a mafia on the chop block tries to make you think it's a bad idea to kill him, either cause there are risks involved in it or 'cause you'd be losing a good role, but he made it sound look it would be the lesser of the evils if he'd die as a townie (for a D1). So passive/unimportant role could mean vanilla townie/Deathmiller.On Demon, I'm not really sure what I missed but why might he be DM? I thought he hinted passive unimportant role? Or we're just considering all options?