Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So eh, gry are you up for me joining your team... Forcefully

Please don't be a disowned father if i do like gajeel and shad to me and shino in the First hyrdra game

I don't want to be in an other Dysfunctional family
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros

Day 2

Votes
( 13 / 13 )
​


Digitaldude >>> x5 ( MarmaladeSky [ #461 ] , Demonspeed [ #441 , #465 ] , Desin24 [ #456 , #466 ] , Shad [ #452 , #468 ] , Anonymous Vote )

Desin24 >>> x4 ( Erinyes [ #411 ] , Vandred [ #433 ] , Copy Panda [ #437 ] , GrySun [ #435 , #467 ] )

MarmaladeSky >>> x4 ( Farfalla [ #432 ] , Asako [ #438 ] )

GrySun >>> x1 ( Digitaldude [ #244 ] )

Vandred >>> x1 ( Juviii [ #379 ] )

Lady Pompom >>> x1 ( Penalty Vote )

Shad >>> x1 ( Lady Pompom [ #434 ] )


Prosecutor's Mark: Shad has been marked to be judged.



Lady Pompom received a minor violation for posting fewer than 3 times in a day phase.


Demonspeed >>> x0 ( )

MarmaladeSky >>> x0 ( )

Asako >>> x0 ( )

Juviii >>> x0 ( )

Erinyes >>> x0 ( )

Copy Panda >>> x0 ( )

Farfalla >>> x0 ( )

 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Pandu, what do you think of people so far?
Innocent for sure
13. Holt - Had no read on this man unfortunately
8. SirSamuel016 - I thought he was hiding something and... Well, he was.
12. Copy Panda - Has panda in his name, you can trust this guy

I think are innocent
1. Demonspeed - He said he had the role before. I'm thinking doc or sth
2. GrySun - I think he's scouting and probing people who are innocent, I guess I'm pleased I feel I can trust him. He hasn't been antagonistic to anyone so far I think actually. Given his attitude, I'm guessing he could be a recruiter
4. MarmaladeSky -Given the set-up, I'm inclined to believe the possibility of one or two passives being in the game. Nonetheless, Marms thrives playing in the background and should not be given a free pass. In fact, I think if we start revealing it would be best if she started.
14. Farfalla - Hum doesn't seem pressed, though could be because the game is slow in general. Have an inclination to trust her anyway so might as well stick with it for the time being

Aigoo
3. Lady Pompom - Claimed she is playing a new role. Tbh in the past I'd always blame Pomcha when she was really innocent so a little apprehensive in blaming her now when I think she's been friendly if nothing else
6. Digitaldude - I thought it was weird he would vote for Sam when he was earlier suspicious about others (Gry and myself) doing so. Nonetheless no big thoughts on him, feels a bit like Shad.
7. Shad - Has been in the background and busy yet willing to play. Now Shad is a friendly guy in general so it could be his persona, but given his withholding play so far I'm keeping an eye on him
9. Juviii - Largely has been agreeable with people or posts I wouldn't disagree with, but that could be background coalescence
10. Erinyes - There's this thing, at least in the past, where I thought Erichi was all cutesy early game and when warmed up would get sharper in the late game, and for some reason, I feel like she's like that already. Could be mafo
15. Vandred - Has willfully been apprehensive about giving out information. I'm considering apprentice

No thoughts yet
5. Asako -
11. Desin24 -
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh @digitaldude @Shad you guys claimed passive?

Also kinda worrying how low Pomcha's vote count is. She came in and voted for Van and then didn't do much else 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Freaking hell, Why Holt? Wouldn't some people be higher value kill than Holt? Did Holt even claim active?
Who would you have killed 🤔
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
*meanwhile still waiting for a confirmation form the mason team*
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Innocent for sure
13. Holt - Had no read on this man unfortunately
8. SirSamuel016 - I thought he was hiding something and... Well, he was.
12. Copy Panda - Has panda in his name, you can trust this guy

I think are innocent
1. Demonspeed - He said he had the role before. I'm thinking doc or sth
2. GrySun - I think he's scouting and probing people who are innocent, I guess I'm pleased I feel I can trust him. He hasn't been antagonistic to anyone so far I think actually. Given his attitude, I'm guessing he could be a recruiter
4. MarmaladeSky -Given the set-up, I'm inclined to believe the possibility of one or two passives being in the game. Nonetheless, Marms thrives playing in the background and should not be given a free pass. In fact, I think if we start revealing it would be best if she started.
14. Farfalla - Hum doesn't seem pressed, though could be because the game is slow in general. Have an inclination to trust her anyway so might as well stick with it for the time being

Aigoo
3. Lady Pompom - Claimed she is playing a new role. Tbh in the past I'd always blame Pomcha when she was really innocent so a little apprehensive in blaming her now when I think she's been friendly if nothing else
6. Digitaldude - I thought it was weird he would vote for Sam when he was earlier suspicious about others (Gry and myself) doing so. Nonetheless no big thoughts on him, feels a bit like Shad.
7. Shad - Has been in the background and busy yet willing to play. Now Shad is a friendly guy in general so it could be his persona, but given his withholding play so far I'm keeping an eye on him
9. Juviii - Largely has been agreeable with people or posts I wouldn't disagree with, but that could be background coalescence
10. Erinyes - There's this thing, at least in the past, where I thought Erichi was all cutesy early game and when warmed up would get sharper in the late game, and for some reason, I feel like she's like that already. Could be mafo
15. Vandred - Has willfully been apprehensive about giving out information. I'm considering apprentice

No thoughts yet
5. Asako -
11. Desin24 -
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh @digitaldude @Shad you guys claimed passive?

Also kinda worrying how low Pomcha's vote count is. She came in and voted for Van and then didn't do much else 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Who would you have killed 🤔
A lot of people claimed active tho? Did Holt even claim?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I am not Mason Recruiter, sorry Asako :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Was funny seeing you all make your theories though. But as I told Shad, I‘m not saying more. Trust the Panda.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So so so, i was considering stealing juviii role cuz she suspicious to see what is she
Was doing some ultra math in my mind to how leaving hints that i was going to target her Incase i die but fuck that, i want mason team
I want to join
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



May is a pirate duh, it's my super lazy hint that i was readying in my pocket in need since yesterday
Can steal my role to confirm me and you.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I am not Mason Recruiter, sorry Asako :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Was funny seeing you all make your theories though. But as I told Shad, I‘m not saying more. Trust the Panda.
I don't care tho about mason recruiter, i just want be in mason team

Can steal my role to confirm me and you.
I'm fine with it... I just prefer to be in mason team but i guess i got turned down
--- Double Post Merged, ---

There Also juviii that i was considering stealing as she doesn't like her role, was like.. then do you mind if i take it =3=
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Can steal my role to confirm me and you.
Her stealing your role might confirm you, but it wouldn't confirm the side she's on (only her being a pirate indeed I suppose).


@Copy Panda I don't mind revealing my role if that would help. It's not particularly game changing anyway (especially right now).
Would prefer it if more others came out and at least hinted (more) at their roles though. Especially since Juvs basically said nothing for example.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm fine with it... I just prefer to be in mason team but i guess i got turned down
What, you want the real Mason Recruiter to get up and tell you he‘s recruiting you? That‘s not safe of you at all.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I mean gry, i can forcefully recruit myself into your team by stealing mason role and join you guys
I just wonder if you okay considering some time ago, some MR didn't like when me and shino in hydra game join them without them recruiting us
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Seriously for once his internet was working, they went for Holt. :s

ah my role is active
Higher value ? thats rude :pout Holt is among the best players.
I really hope Erichi isn't mafia after these comments :lmao

being masons if it happens to be true dont make them necessarluy townies, one of them can be mafia. I dont know what to think about it, i still need to know who recruited who. @Copy Panda @GrySun sorry for the tags.
You don't have to apologize for the tags and j'ai not been recruited pas

Well we all thought samuel was strange cause he posted different from last game...maybe not the best way to find mafia.
DD your position flipflops a bit. On the one hand you're suspicious of people who voted Sam, on the other hand you agree his posting was weird. And earlier you claimed you vote for him to save yourself 🤔

Mafia juviii argues as much. In your case, I had no reason. Arguing about a single vote that doesn' t put me in any danger? And what you said wasn't even wrong but that doesn't make me scum. I honestly don't even want to argue with you at all in these games anymore, not a good history. But the main point here is that I had no reason to.

Also have zero motivation this game. :oh
Must be useful to be able to diagnose yourself like that :errr

I don't believe at all that Gry, Van, Pandu and Demon are all townies, and I trust the Fiend the most in that bunch.
Imo if none of them was in that mafia group, one of us would be dead.
I think only you are an early target for Docs among those, I don't recall the last time I saw a Doc going for me, and those others on N1 recently (granted my memory is awful).
I did push him LOL. Like I did with all the rest. I continue to ask for hints, I'm not squeezing anyone for their roles. Getting that from you again of all people...
Risky and shameless... People do it left and right, most say they wanna win, period, that's totally not established. I'd kill a big fish as well, maybe preserve one that just died too often recently, would be more concerned about sparing my fam.
But in that case going for Holt might not be a bad idea? Going by your logic, your trust in Demon and Demon and your mistrust of Gry and myself, I'd ask where your trust in Demon comes from
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Her stealing your role might confirm you, but it wouldn't confirm the side she's on (only her being a pirate indeed I suppose).


@Copy Panda I don't mind revealing my role if that would help. It's not particularly game changing anyway (especially right now).
Would prefer it if more others came out and at least hinted (more) at their roles though. Especially since Juvs basically said nothing for example.
Ah, I will say that when I typed that, I thought you were the only passive. Now we find out Shad and DD have been claiming passive as well. That said I don't think it's a bad idea if we get some claims going. If you think it's largely inoffensive, by all means
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
panda kun erin is 100% townie :zomg trust me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so you re both in mason team from the start ? 🤔 ok ok
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Gry and Panda-tend to believe, especially after daws edit.
DD: not convinced 100% but says he's confirmable so will wait.
Farfalla: too agressive imo. Don't trust or distrust much but more distrust than trust.
Marm: hasn't said much which is worrying.
Shad: same as above.
Vandred: hasn't said much either but neutral.
Pom: another low profile case.
Erin: too busy raiding yesterday. Are we not good enough for you? :pout hopefully we can hear more of her today.
Demon: was engaged yesterday but today not so much. Neutral.
Desin: had a bad feeling in his first posts today, did his omg holt died thingy that mafia do then bye bye.
Asako: happy go lucky and reckless. Probably butthurt gry had more sagittarius votes than her in sheep so decided to act like one. :teehee neutral.

Edit: the name of the host.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top