Try to get something to me by this weekend - I'd like to set the deadline for Saturday morning, but I am going to work on both Sat and Sun this weekend. I dunno how long I will be there, but my boss and I want to have a paper submitted before I offski on my Christmas holidays (so it's possible I might be super busy).zimbardo what's the deadline, onegai ?![]()
Most overrated manga and manhwa
The lists and scores
1 and 2 points
3 points
4 points
5 points
6 points - round Nii
7 points
8 and 9 points
The Final 20
20th -> 17th
16th - World War Gry
13th -> 11th - taking Magi's purity
The BIG 10
10th - its flaws are deafening...
9th - #notyourtower
8th - the wrong kind of nudity
7th - should've died earlier...
6th - worse than the drink
5th - where's Bonnie Tyler when you need her?!?
4th - in pieces
3rd - I know it's not butter!
2nd - it's sheer existence is the biggest sin of all!
1st - ... and nobody lived happily ever after
The lists and scores
1 and 2 points
3 points
4 points
5 points
6 points - round Nii
7 points
8 and 9 points
The Final 20
20th -> 17th
16th - World War Gry
13th -> 11th - taking Magi's purity
The BIG 10
10th - its flaws are deafening...
9th - #notyourtower
8th - the wrong kind of nudity
7th - should've died earlier...
6th - worse than the drink
5th - where's Bonnie Tyler when you need her?!?
4th - in pieces
3rd - I know it's not butter!
2nd - it's sheer existence is the biggest sin of all!
1st - ... and nobody lived happily ever after
Most Overrated Anime (TV series, Films, et cetera...)
The lists and scores
1 and 2 points
3 points
4 points
5 points
6 points
7 and 8 points
9 points
10 and 11 points
12, 13 and 14 points
16, 17 and 18 points
The inglorious 12
12th - Attack on the demonic brotherhood
9th - Watching two overlords drilling
5th - Forcing a semi deep into Stein's colon
4th - Rather be in a hospital bed, comatose, with some sick pervert pleasuring himself to my lifeless body
3rd - Hardly a bizarre choice for 3rd place...
2nd - A number best forgotten
1st - Short Arse O' Mine
Last edited:

..... i guess this is more hate related than badly written. For me the only badly written thing about him is his name lol, how the fuxk do you even pronounce that shit. He aint even that developed yet, we only know he is a genius lunatic, there is still time to grow. I like the path Mr. Hiatus is taking with him.
You could start with that. As I said Zone is another story and the reason I believe Kagami can stay in it far longer than others is a special condition for entering the Zone only he has - fighting to protect his teammates. I believe that it is also a reason, why do you see Kagami as main representant of "friendship power" and it's understandable (especially because Kagami is loud and usually say all those lame rainbow lines that were born in that stupid head of his
). But Zone is a special state and no one can compete with that unless they're in zone themselves. And why couldn't Kagami enter it, since he meets all conditions (1 - natural talent to basketball, 2 - to love this sport with one's all might). The timing was convenient, I'm not gonna argue with that, but it was forced by two factors - Aomine entering it and Kagami's special condition. And just to make one thing clear - this whole "protecting my nakama" makes me roll my eyes too (thanks for destroing the beauty of friendship for me, Mashima
), but Kagami has other traites I love in him.

Just curious - where would you place her?
At least that's what they thought when she was included. And to be a skilled manager-rival for Riko maybe. I like Riko and think she's a pretty good character, so it is surprising how the same author messed up Momoi when he showed he can make good female characters.
Blank cardbox all day every day. Our criteria for the list are a bit different then. He was the main character of Apocrypha basically, so he's given a lot of screentime. And characters with a lot of screentime can drag the show down a lot if they're bad, and man is Sieg bad, annoying and nonexistant. Had Siegfried lived instead of him they'd have won even better, so he was just a big downgrade too. But all that aside, maybe I put too much hate on him because I really wanted to like Apocrypha, had high hopes for it to be as good as Zero and kept watching and waiting for the quality to go up high, but it kept going down 




