Hello everyone ~ Happy New Year!!
We're extending the Art contests again because there were not enough entries in many of the Art section related categories, I have extended the [Submission]
period's deadline to February 2nd
. We've hit a dry spell lately and could use your help with all the categories below. So if you like to color manga panels, art in general or just for fun, you can join in the contest below.
There are five Monthly Contests for January that need your submissions
:Creative Writing contest
Original Colored Art Contest!
- If you’re someone who likes to write short or long stories, poems or even compose songs, you can enter this month’s creative writing contest. This contest is for all you talented writers and story tellers and even those of you who just like to write a few lines for fun are encouraged to take part. This contest has theme, so please read the rules and make an entry.
Manga Coloring: Advanced Contest
- In this contest, you can really be creative, draw and color your own original artwork! This is another contest that allows originality to shine! It sounds simple, but it is something that will no doubt give you a challenge. The look and feel, art and texture are all from your own ideas. If you like to draw original art works, give this contest a shot.
Black & White Contest
- This is the Advanced Coloring Contest. This one is for those of you who’ve mastered their favorite paint program(s) and can whip up almost anything imaginable from under the sun. This contest is generally for veteran colorists, MH Artists, and past winners. Although anyone that can do advanced level of art can apply.
Manga Coloring Contest
- The black and white contest is just what the title says. You may enter fan art or your own piece. Only black and white / gray-scale artwork will be accepted for this contest.
- This is for anyone that wants to take part in the coloring contest. Like coloring Naruto, Bleach, HxH, One Piece and other manga? Then you're encouraged to participate.
Everyone is encouraged to participate ^_^. Thanks for taking the time to read this post. Good luck to everyone!